• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AEON Glass by jhanpixel

Doktre J

No relation
Order placed and paid. Thanks so much for your help jhan. Can't wait to get 'em. Do you have all the label colors as the picture earlier in this thread because that black with green outline is awesome!

Doktre J,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
If you bought off ioffer, I believe jhan sends them unlabeled. Doesn't want to step on the toes of his retailers, you come walking in with one of his pieces, having paid far less than what they're selling it for. Its not dishonest, because its a pretty common practice. It gives the craftsmen an opportunity to offer their wares to those, that might otherwise be unable to afford it, by giving them a "stripped-down" model. At the same time, leaving the retailer selling the name.

BigDaddyVapor,

Fl1pnotic

Would you ever consider releasing a king stemline version of this?

Stacks for days!!!!

Fl1pnotic,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
8-25-65-concentrate-oil-rig-hd-slit-disc-bubbler-278d.jpg

Finally pulling the trigger on this one. Just waiting for the offer confirm to pay.
That will be good use for my 14-18FF straight. I'm in some kind of AS spiral lol

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Just paid 220$ (shipped to France)
Cant wait.. He will be perfect for a more laid back experience than with my other taller pieces.

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
Just paid 220$ (shipped to France)
Cant wait.. He will be perfect for a more laid back experience than with my other taller pieces.
Hey Roger thanks for your order -
i believe your item went out today already.

heres a pic of another custom for a fellow FC memeber
2013-02-14135229_zpsa89b4a8e.jpg

FL1p - i hadn;t really planned of it but look here another stemline - honeycomb

to me - the stemline really isn't needed because the disc's really do all the work
and because of the stemline being there - we need to raise the 1st disc a bit higher than i would like

but its all down the perference .. if enough peeps demand a stemline/disc
we will have to do it -)

sidenote - just got a batch of diff size circ showerheads in - so hopefully will have time to play w. these and release some new stuff before 420

2013-02-14140029_zps9c3050c8.jpg

Doktre J

No relation
Hey Roger thanks for your order -
i believe your item went out today already.

heres a pic of another custom for a fellow FC memeber

FL1p - i hadn;t really planned of it but look here another stemline - honeycomb

to me - the stemline really isn't needed because the disc's really do all the work
and because of the stemline being there - we need to raise the 1st disc a bit higher than i would like

but its all down the perference .. if enough peeps demand a stemline/disc
we will have to do it -)

Oh My God. That's one of the most sexiest pieces i've seen :D
I might have to rethink who my valentine is haha

But I know the reason I got a stemline to double disc is because it helps disperse the bubbles below the discs more evenly then directly after a natural, even on a slower pull.

Doktre J,

way2

How much for the stemline to honeycomb if you don't mind sharing??
It sure is pretty!:)

way2,

colieglass

yeah.. i
Recycler?

Seriously?

Yea... Jhan is really mysterious when it comes to his projects. Me and the other Artist from Colie Glass have done a few collabs with him and never seen the final results! not a peek. There has been multiple collabs, what must be epic pieces of mad scientific artwork, and he even has pictures, he speaks of em in this thread!! Still, I have never seen em!
That's just the tip of the iceberg.. I cant be there to witness everything but I can promise you there were talks of a recycler.. And when I told him we were thinking of tackling the project. He sterly and simply replies "shouldn't be too hard." like it was already in his rear view. His studio is HUGE!! He probably has a whole shelf just full, waiting for the right moment.

colieglass,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
8-25-65-concentrate-oil-rig-hd-slit-disc-bubbler-278d.jpg

Finally pulling the trigger on this one. Just waiting for the offer confirm to pay.
That will be good use for my 14-18FF straight. I'm in some kind of AS spiral lol

How do you like dealing on Ioffer? Have you ever bought glass there before? I see a few pieces from this blower there and I am thinking of pulling the trigger but haven't dealt much on Ioffer.

mvapes,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
First time, I also purchased a tiny oil rig from another blower. You'll see my impressions when I get em ;)

Roger D,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OGB (oregonglassblower) is ioffer. Look for the Sellers that have been there a while and have good transaction %. Also, make sure you're aware, where you're ordering from. Lot of China retailers. But some of them have decent stuff, package well and timely delivery. I really like dealing on it.

There's also a few guys making a name for themselves, or supplementing their "name brand", for unmarked pieces. Awesome pace for people that don't like labels.

I'm going to be posting some stuff I found last night later today in the cheap thread. Stuff I might grab a piece also. Just have to get all the links and pics.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Doktre J

NewVape

What a guy!
How do you like dealing on Ioffer? Have you ever bought glass there before? I see a few pieces from this blower there and I am thinking of pulling the trigger but haven't dealt much on Ioffer.
My experience with folks on ioffer has been very good. I got great customer service from Jhanpixel and the glass was at my door in two days. I really like both pieces see my comments in the OP.

NewVape,

colieglass

OGB (oregonglassblower) is ioffer. Look for the Sellers that have been there a while and have good transaction %. Also, make sure you're aware, where you're ordering from. Lot of China retailers. But some of them have decent stuff, package well and timely delivery. I really like dealing on it.

There's also a few guys making a name for themselves, or supplementing their "name brand", for unmarked pieces. Awesome pace for people that don't like labels.

I'm going to be posting some stuff I found last night later today in the cheap thread. Stuff I might grab a piece also. Just have to get all the links and pics.

not always true, ive been stolen from and scammed by a well known seller on ioffer... i sold on ioffer for two years and have close ties in paypal. Ioffer picks and chooses in a way who they let sell on there. I am suprised theyve let jhan go untouched thus far. Ive seen some great sellers be forced out of ioffer just like i was. those dominant sellers on ioffer have so many advantages such as if one dont like you, one report from them be it false or true and you are gone. the last account i started as a actual business selling glass specifically. i had 883 sales in 3 months, 100% feedback and was told by another seller to raise the prices on keck clips. I told him no and told him that was a price gauge and actually is illegal and i admit acted like a jack ass and ended the email with a long hahahah..
within an hour i didnt have a ioffer account and havent been allowed to sell on there since. I understand there are certain things i can do to rejoin undetected, but whats the point? as soon as i have any success the same thing would just happen. Its not just me, i have talked to alot of other artist who have gone through the same issues with ioffer. Yeah, its safe to buy from these dudes, and they package neatly, but what are you supporting? I have had designs (our most popular) of mine bought from me and then duplicated by importers all thanks to seller on ioffer. I am sorry to have to rant, but I dont care for that site. Granted, there are a few decent sellers, but i find its the ones with the low numbers of sales that seriously offer deals and have rare cool stuff. if you pay with paypal, youre covered as the buyer anyway. In my opinion, Id say buy from the underdogs!.. down with the man. Look for demarco glass on there.. Dope artist.. Low sales Numbers. Completely honest.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
not always true, ive been stolen from and scammed by a well known seller on ioffer... i sold on ioffer for two years and have close ties in paypal. Ioffer picks and chooses in a way who they let sell on there. I am suprised theyve let jhan go untouched thus far. Ive seen some great sellers be forced out of ioffer just like i was. those dominant sellers on ioffer have so many advantages such as if one dont like you, one report from them be it false or true and you are gone. the last account i started as a actual business selling glass specifically. i had 883 sales in 3 months, 100% feedback and was told by another seller to raise the prices on keck clips. I told him no and told him that was a price gauge and actually is illegal and i admit acted like a jack ass and ended the email with a long hahahah..
within an hour i didnt have a ioffer account and havent been allowed to sell on there since.

Oh, I can completely relate to this. My wife and I used to sell on ebay. We dominated parts of Arts and Crafts (mostly needlework stuff). Two sellers got together with some of their friends and set out to destroy us. Our stellar feedback went to @#$%. We suddenly had people ordering crap, then wanting it delivered to some relative in the middle of Timbuktu. That's the one, that finally did us in, after them actively spending 2 months, doing the shit.

I logged onto ebay and every single one of our active listings, was removed. All records on sales... gone. *POOF*. Even after I spent 2 days, showing them correspondence and proof, of the crap... when they reinstated our account, we were still without any listings (we kept close to 500 active listings at a time) and all pending sales canceled.

I said @#$% you to ebay, after that.

But, some of the larger volume guys are good. Mike, OregonGlassBlower has always done me right. He's always been honest with me and others... and is excellent with retaining customers, with good return sales and multi-item discounts. Heck, if you order from him enough (2 or 3 times)... he starts throwing things in.

BigDaddyVapor,

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
BDV - i feel your pain. i use to sell on ebay as well, while i can't say i dominated my field i think i did pretty well, but the way ebay at the time had thier system setup a handful of customers could hold you hostage and terrorize you and your business it was crazy.

I'm glad i have since moved on to other things.
got involved with glass again after that ordeal

and i had a few complaints on ioffer as well - simple stuff like customer wants the product right after they pay for it - lol

Top Bottom