• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

AEON Glass by jhanpixel

Burn

Burn,
Reactions: Caligula

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
i kind of needed to see a video, considering the unique perc design, so i left it at that.

Better pics would be nice at least, it is hard to see what is going on there. But I know glass is hard to photograph and represent in a 2d space.

It had me intrigued too. Almost looks like a shortened tree, which is always my complaint about tree percs, they take up too much room of the chamber.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
yea that bubb was a prototype - we wont be making more of those - we made a ratchet stubby 22 arm version instead

Interesting. Would you happen to have a video of this in action. Trying to wrap my brain around how it would work.

As a side note, I should sign up for twitter just so I can follow you, :).

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
no - no plans on recyclers - those are more suited for benchworkers - they can make them more cost effectively
As someone who knows nothing about glassblowing, would you mind explaining what the difference is between benchworkers and the style of work you do?

I love it when you drop nuggets of glassblowing wisdom :tup:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
@Frederick McGuire and anyone else who's interested.

I think it's that most of the work that Jhan does to add percs and shape pieces are on lathes as they are rotationally symmetrical. They can pop the stem on/in and do the bridging on the lathe as well. I guess when it come to bending the neck or adding the mouthpiece to the side if it's a sidecar that work is done off the lathe.

Whereas something like a recycler has a much more "freeform" (less regular/symmetrical) shape so most of the work is done on a bench with a bench torch requiring a slightly different set of skills. I'm no glassblower myself but these are just some educated guesses I've made from watching a few videos.

Here are some of Jhan's videos that will hopefully help show what I'm talking about:

Last edited:

13" wubbler

hQgzJ6Q.jpg

I think I'm going to buy it. For use with an E-Nano and flowers on a desktop.... I'm getting tired of leaning down to hit my smaller bubbler. As well it seems to have good can visibility during use.

edit: And offer made, hope it comes soon! :nod:

Last edited:

goatgobaahh

I simply don't understand how I've ripped recyclers, matrix percs, double tree percs beakers by zob.

None of them get me as ripped as this piece does. It simply knocks me the fuck out.

My roomated opened the door the first night I had it. He told me I stared at him for a full two minutes before saying hi! Off teo hits!
Even though he was right in front of me the whole time!

Top Bottom