Advanced E-cig users and oil/wax, how-to "one-hitter-quitter"

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Can someone recommend a good cart for the evic mini if I'm trying to use honey oil that has a goo consistency and co2 oil. This battery looks like it's going to hit amazing but I imagine burn the product much faster then a wicked coil like the gentleman saboteur
I have never used the gentleman saboteur nor have I seen it or heard of it ever...but from the looks of a minute or so google search, it looks like a tank that's meant to hold liquid? If that's the case, the stuff we are discussing in this particular thread might not be of best assistance.
Most people are (here) are going for a one hitter quitter style set up.

I have tried many different types and consistencies of oil, but since it's not legal yet in my state the specific terminology evades me to a degree.

If your oil if thicker or managable by finger or dabber you can try a rebuildable coil to work with your tc device (the evic mini tc)

For this, you would need a rda like the stumpy or evil monk and some wire (we like titanium) for temp control

If you have your heart set on a ready out the box set up...look at this...looks nice

http://www.w9tech.com/vaporizer-car.../kiss-alpha-centauri-oil-vaporizer-cartridge/

If your at a near liquid or e liquid consistency a traditional tank might be better, but I have no advice for that.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: Joel W.

DMPesso

I have never used the gentleman saboteur nor have I seen it or heard of it ever...but from the looks of a minute or so google search, it looks like a tank that's meant to hold liquid? If that's the case, the stuff we are discussing in this particular thread might not be of best assistance.
Most people are (here) are going for a one hitter quitter style set up.

I have tried many different types and consistencies of oil, but since it's not legal yet in my state the specific terminology evades me to a degree.

If your oil if thicker or managable by finger or dabber you can try a rebuildable coil to work with your tc device (the evic mini tc)

For this, you would need a rda like the stumpy or evil monk and some wire (we like titanium) for temp control

If you have your heart set on a ready out the box set up...look at this...looks nice

http://www.w9tech.com/vaporizer-car.../kiss-alpha-centauri-oil-vaporizer-cartridge/

If your at a near liquid or e liquid consistency a traditional tank might be better, but I have no advice for that.

Thanks man yea I was looking at that but didn't wanna spend that much I don't smoke too much oil. It's more of a thick consistency where it doesn't really move unless you heat it. In the gentleman I can only get huge rips if I use a heat gun first a little to get the oil moving since it's winter. I'm sure in the summer this won't be an issue but it's kind of annoying and I think it's also partly because the wicking holes are very small. Those coils with ceramics Are good but they burn it very fast but I was wondering if I used let's say the kiss gen 3 with the temp control evic and set it just by temp would that be fine for the coil ? I know those operate at sub ohm but if I can set it to a certain Degree that gives clouds without wasting it because this stuff burns very clean doesn't leave any residue really.

DMPesso,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Thanks man yea I was looking at that but didn't wanna spend that much I don't smoke too much oil. It's more of a thick consistency where it doesn't really move unless you heat it. In the gentleman I can only get huge rips if I use a heat gun first a little to get the oil moving since it's winter. I'm sure in the summer this won't be an issue but it's kind of annoying and I think it's also partly because the wicking holes are very small. Those coils with ceramics Are good but they burn it very fast but I was wondering if I used let's say the kiss gen 3 with the temp control evic and set it just by temp would that be fine for the coil ? I know those operate at sub ohm but if I can set it to a certain Degree that gives clouds without wasting it because this stuff burns very clean doesn't leave any residue really.
The kiss carts should work fine with temp control since they have titanium coils...at the moment I believe nickel and titanium are the only kinds of alloy that will work for tc mode.

If you don't want to spend the money on a kiss cart you can always buy a stumpy or evil monk rda, some ti wire and start wrapping.

But the kiss should work better for you than your current set up if getting the oil to the coil is your biggest challenge OR you can get some ejuice and mix it to thin the oil too, but that decreases the potency of your hits

WakeAndVape,

DMPesso

The kiss carts should work fine with temp control since they have titanium coils...at the moment I believe nickel and titanium are the only kinds of alloy that will work for tc mode.

If you don't want to spend the money on a kiss cart you can always buy a stumpy or evil monk rda, some ti wire and start wrapping.

But the kiss should work better for you than your current set up if getting the oil to the coil is your biggest challenge OR you can get some ejuice and mix it to thin the oil too, but that decreases the potency of your hits

I would rather have a more potent hit but if they have an juice mix that adds absolutely no taste or hazards as I am more concerted about taste and health then anything else as I have heard that PG/VG stuff isn't safe to inhale. If I can dilute it only at a slight ratio then I would consider it though my experience with thinners have been horrible as I've only tried open and it tasted harsh. The oil I have now comes in a syringe by the gram so I'm not sure how I would extract it, mix it and then be able to get it back in? Sounds too complicated. Up until a few days ago I have been using the gentleman without the heat gun and while I was getting decent hits and only after a few hits would I be able to get a decent cloud but it's nothing like what I'm getting now when I preheat it for a minute or two with the heat gun. This really shows me how thick the oil is so I am looking for a better cart that can hold at least .5 at a time and still preserve it which I think the temp control might help with since without it I'm sure the kiss cart gets extremely hot which isn't good for my type of concentrates but better for a more solid one as when I put co2 oil in a Puffco or a kiss cart it burned it like 5 times faster then a buddy cart it came in.

DMPesso,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I would rather have a more potent hit but if they have an juice mix that adds absolutely no taste or hazards as I am more concerted about taste and health then anything else as I have heard that PG/VG stuff isn't safe to inhale. If I can dilute it only at a slight ratio then I would consider it though my experience with thinners have been horrible as I've only tried open and it tasted harsh. The oil I have now comes in a syringe by the gram so I'm not sure how I would extract it, mix it and then be able to get it back in? Sounds too complicated. Up until a few days ago I have been using the gentleman without the heat gun and while I was getting decent hits and only after a few hits would I be able to get a decent cloud but it's nothing like what I'm getting now when I preheat it for a minute or two with the heat gun. This really shows me how thick the oil is so I am looking for a better cart that can hold at least .5 at a time and still preserve it which I think the temp control might help with since without it I'm sure the kiss cart gets extremely hot which isn't good for my type of concentrates but better for a more solid one as when I put co2 oil in a Puffco or a kiss cart it burned it like 5 times faster then a buddy cart it came in.
I think it's a bottle you would put the oil in, then you just let it sit for a while and it breaks down the oil and thins it...I have never tried it and really have no desire to, unless I had to increase the stealth in a situation. Without knowledgeable research, I don't like the sound of it personally.

I believe your choice is going to come down to...do you want a tank you can load and puff for a while OR something you just load and burn? I like the latter. If you don't use that much, just load small dabs.

WakeAndVape,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
This really is not the right thread to talk about Ejuice stuff. This is the One hitter quitter thread for Oil and not THC Ejuice. You'll have better luck asking these questions in the THC Ejuice thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/my-secret-to-thc-e-cig-pg-liquid-potent-effective-cheap-easy.6287/
Agreed. But they are looking to upgrade from the traditional liquid tank to something more managable, there are some options presented in this thread that MAY work for them, if they upgraded to the kiss cart I think that would put the use in the one hit category, besides they said they didn't like ejuice and wanted to avoid it.

WakeAndVape,

DMPesso

This really is not the right thread to talk about Ejuice stuff. This is the One hitter quitter thread for Oil and not THC Ejuice. You'll have better luck asking these questions in the THC Ejuice thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/my-secret-to-thc-e-cig-pg-liquid-potent-effective-cheap-easy.6287/

Yea man relax nobody is here talking about ejuice but You are right I am digressing from the one hitter quitter part of the thread. I do want a one hitter quitter! So my next question is for the gen 3 kiss cart if I use it at temp control i am sure I can get a one hitter quitter but does anyone know how much the gen 3 kiss cart can hold and if it's the same capacity/cart as the alpha Centauri or do they use different kiss carts? It seems like the kiss gen 3 is the best ceramic cart to use I guess, unless someone can recommend one that holds more oil that's 510?

DMPesso,

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
have you seen the eden mods Rose v2-s? iv been running two fc2000 wicks side by side in its ceramic cup the past few days. with just enough room for two sets of wires.
QaoGAqX.jpg

I recall another member mentioned they use the rose in this thread?

I got mine yesterday, but I was having issues getting both wires in the positive post. I got frustrated and went with one large fc2000 for now. I am going to drill this biotch out i think next.

But so far, I really like this design. :tup:

Joel W.,
Reactions: chainz

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
rBVaG1ZVzLuAPC4BAAFwjgtAu1k556.jpg

I'm wonder if this thing will be a one hitter quitter likely everyone claims... I have one on the way, so we'll see.
I believe the future version may be 510 threaded .
But just a nail, no coil, no wick seems like it should be nice, just isn't as practical or discreet as the ecig set up...
I doubt it's as powerful either.
Will report back.

The istick 60 is great, from personal experience. The only caveat I seem to have with the istick line is they like slightly higher coil readings- .12 at least. In fact I need to recoil my Veritas Right now because it's .1 and the flavor is anemic and it's a cooler vape, even at 600 ( because of course it's not reaching 600)

Timothymdq,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
really curious to hear your experience @WakeAndVape its an interesting design but I am only interested if it improves on the one hitter quitter.
That's what's the plan is, but honestly now my one hitter quitter isn't necessarily a one hitter quitter anymore because of tolerance increase...so it will have to be pretty good to get the stamp of approval

WakeAndVape,

DMPesso

Can anyone recommend a ready to buy one hitter quitter that holds a decent amount ? The kiss cart is so
Tiny....

DMPesso,

DMPesso

A 'one hitter quitter' by nature will not really hold too much because it generally vapes the whole hit in one go...
Makes sense. By one hitter quitter I actually meant what cart can hold a good amount for a few session that still provides huge clouds?

DMPesso,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Makes sense. By one hitter quitter I actually meant what cart can hold a good amount for a few session that still provides huge clouds?
The closest thing that would meet your needs from MY perspective is the rose v2 (get the clone) other than that, I personally can't help you...maybe start a one hitter quitter cartomizer thread?

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: Joel W.

DMPesso

The closest thing that would meet your needs from MY perspective is the rose v2 (get the clone) other than that, I personally can't help you...maybe start a one hitter quitter cartomizer thread?
Thanks man you've been really helpful. I like how this one looks and it seems the holes for the wick are placed as low as possible which would limit how much oil is wasted as that was a problem my friend had on a kanger subox even with almost a full gram the oil wasn't raising high enough to get into the holes where the coil and wick is. This one still seems pretty big, is there anything similar that has a small capacity ? I never have 3ml at once

DMPesso,

gladthaturaglide

People that are into the wick less coil titanium builds. Go get yourself an aeronaut rda ASAP. Creates a vacuum(obviously not in the literal sense) effect by having airflow directed from the top and bottom of the coil. Also uses a clamp design instead of post holes which really allows you to put some hulky builds in there, which if you have tried to build a wick less coil you would know the leads are often huge. I've just been using a velocity clone prior and although it was really good at first, I started getting a lot of splatter due to the direction of the airflow. But last night I built the aeronaut. Most potent hit I have ever gotten from the one hitter quitters I've tried to build. and I truly used half the amount I used in the velocity. I just feel like it has done the best job as far as maximizing the effects of one solid dab without waste or reclaim.

To the guys who were building with the evil monk or other bottom airflow/postless rda's. Are you getting any top cap splatter?

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
an aeronaut rda ASAP. Creates a vacuum(obviously not in the literal sense) effect by having airflow directed from the top and bottom of the coil.

I like the clamp design. It looks to me like the air hole on that aeronaut is huge, if it flows how I think up from the middle? I wonder if more flow/less velocity has something to due with less splatter??

I finally got 2 1/8" wicks and coils in my rose v2 rather easy this time around. I really like how the mouthpiece/chimney limits splatter to a small area of this rose and completely covers the cup for storage. I know it's made for ejuice, but I think the design is perfect for a one hitter.

Last edited:
Joel W.,
Reactions: 2clicker

nikcorda

People that are into the wick less coil titanium builds. Go get yourself an aeronaut rda ASAP.

To the guys who were building with the evil monk or other bottom airflow/postless rda's. Are you getting any top cap splatter?
just ordered an aeronaut clone off ebay, excited to build on this big area! the clone doesnt have the nice clamping tabs like the authentic does, but its $40 cheaper, and i can make some if i really need them.

i will say ive been loving my evil monk with the @ixtapa coil (thats what im calling it, haha. 2x24 wrapped in 32 titanium fused clapton, wrapped around something flat). especially since i removed the little juice well nubs, which i highly recommend on this clone, gives you a bit more clearance. i attached a picture.

i dont get much splatter inside, i think the little bit i do get is my fault for loading too much or whatever. i just got back from a vacation in cali, got some medical grade "crumble" for the first time. i ran about .5 g's through the ixtapa coil/evil monk in three days, and only a few small specs were inside from splatter, due to not taking my time and whatnot. i had to toss the coil and clean it before i left, and forgot to take a picture. im building a new one tomorrow, will update in a few days.

with nubs, shitty coil:

without nubs:

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
This thing is the shit...definitely can't wait until they make the 510 version unless there is someone here with atomizer building capabilities...I have actually only been using my stumpy setup in public.
rBVaG1ZVzLuAPC4BAAFwjgtAu1k556.jpg

I'm wonder if this thing will be a one hitter quitter likely everyone claims... I have one on the way, so we'll see.
I believe the future version may be 510 threaded .
But just a nail, no coil, no wick seems like it should be nice, just isn't as practical or discreet as the ecig set up...
I doubt it's as powerful either.
Will report back.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: 2clicker

nikcorda

This thing is the shit...definitely can't wait until they make the 510 version unless there is someone here with atomizer building capabilities...I have actually only been using my stumpy setup in public.
i forgot to ask you, what the hell is that thing? im not familiar with it

nikcorda,
Top Bottom