ABV Peanut Budder

sundaddy

The latest way I've been enjoying my ABV is to mix 1 part ABV powder, 1 part Nutella and 1 part all natural Peanut Butter. I blend it well and put it back in a jar. Any time I want an edible, I just spread on graham crackers and I'm good to go. Peak @ 3 hours, last 6 -8 hours.

sundaddy,
Reactions: Tweak

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Do you know of any advantages to using nutella with the pb, over just using all pb? I personally don't care for nutella, and I thought it was all the fats in the pb that makes this mix work so well.

Peloton,

SD_haze

Peloton said:
Do you know of any advantages to using nutella with the pb, over just using all pb? I personally don't care for nutella, and I thought it was all the fats in the pb that makes this mix work so well.
The taste of ABV just works really well with nutty/chocolate flavors.
Its almost impossible to MASK abv taste, so you gotta go with stuff that works with it.

PB has a tiny bit more fat than nutella, but adding the nutella shouldn't decrease fat content % too much.

If you want, you can always add some extra oil to the mixture to make it more absorption friendly.

SD_haze,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Makes sense, thanks for the response. Anyone have a good method or procedure for making a larger amount at once using the stove?

Peloton,

sundaddy

Yeah, it's not a key part of the recipe, I just like the two mixed. Be careful, I made one, mixed more up and was licking the spoon/bowl and found myself fubar'd. Main point is the convenience of a large quantity premixed, because it's just nice, especially when you need one in a pinch. Another advantage is, if you make a big batch, you get a real good idea of how much you need, and can enjoy precise dosing at least until that particular batch is gone.

sundaddy,

sundaddy

No stove needed, and you can make a full large jar easily, if you have enough ABV. I only need to spread it on a piece of graham cracker 1" x 2" long and sandwich it, for a great ride.

sundaddy,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
So Sundaddy are you heating your mix at all or just adding your ABV directly to a jar of PB / Nutella, mixing and storing?

J.R.R.Tokin',

sundaddy

No heat needed, being that the ABV is fully decarboxylated. I pulverize my ABV into powder, and thoroughly mix, so that every centimeter contains some ABV.
I believe as it sits, the synergy takes place where the THC actually binds to the oil.
I do recommend waiting a day between eating these for maximum impact, but there are days i can't resist another taste.
The most fun is experimenting with different amounts, times of the day, on full/empty stomach, etc.

sundaddy,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Nice! I'm definitely gonna mix up a batch. Final question - do you store this in a cool cupboard or in the fridge and how long does it last? (I guess quite a long time as PB and Nutella have a long shelf life)

J.R.R.Tokin',

stickstones

Vapor concierge
nice sundaddy! I used this same concoction for the milkshake thread. The only difference is I microwaved mine (sounds like that might not have been necessary?) It ends up being kind of fluffy, but maybe not so much without the microwave. I like the idea of having it on hand and getting used to amounts to eat. Also, I grind my bud in a coffee grinder, and this works perfectly for the abv.

by the way, do you use organic or skippy-type pb? Does it matter?

stickstones,

sundaddy

Yeah, check the dates on your products before you begin. I store cool and dark.
It's debatable whether heat would enhance the effect, but since I plan on keeping it around for a while I figured it would be more likely to remain stable if I didn't.
Side Note: I vape with cooking in mind, so I leave a little love in the ABV... more golden than brown.
I use Skippy All Natural with the brown lid, it's good stuff.

sundaddy,
Top Bottom