a great article I read on vaporizing safety

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Im sure there are too... doesnt mean that is the norm. Im sorry that you apparently have had horrible drug dealers.
This is over many years. The bad cannabis was a long time ago. Not sure how long cannabis has been in your life. So greatful for my mmj certificate. Cannabis Famers Market is where I go these days. The growers are organic and you can talk to them as to how your product was made.

Not horrible drug dealers but many years of experience, with probably 80% positive results not bad for over 30+ years buying on the black market. I live in a nice area of the world, not so for everyone.

shredder

You are very lucky. Many of us live in extremely restrictive places that are solidly against the herb as you pointed out. Change in these states is coming very slowly if at all.

For most here the black market is a necessity. :cry:

For this old fart, the world is changing rather fast. My hope is your state will very soon allow you to legaly use a plant that, more enlightened states do. What's criminal is your states laws, not any mj user.

It's been a godsend here that we can grow our own or have a caregiver grow for you. The quality is outstanding. Much better than the old dark days.

Top Bottom