Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

mixchu69

Yeah, it is messy when sticking the stirrer in there but I've found that the only time I need to do that is when the ABV is totally spent and I need to clean it out.
I actually think I will use the Arizer baskets for one or two hitters, maybe using half the herb. That way no stirring needed. I will use the elb when I want to make it a session and stir. I appreciate all the help to the FC community to get me on track.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@mixchu69 -- if you think your hits are weaker with the filter, thin it out some. The longer I have been using it the thinner it has gotten. If you notice a difference in air flow it is too thick.

@lazylathe -- things like you experienced baffle me! I've heard people talk about getting slightly different effects from different delivery systems, like whip vs HT...but why? The only theory I can come up with in your case is the filter is taking out the larger globs that are irritating. If so, you would notice a smoother hit and maybe take it in deeper for a stronger effect. Who knows...I can't wait til we get some science in this shit!

All y'all's talk of the LSV has got me wanting another one!

lwien

That has an awesome perc on it!!
Mine is the old school, very small version, has a spiral cut perc.
Maybe i need to turn up the heat!:evil:

The spiral cut perk is the Reti copy, not the Matrix. I have the matrix one and I too have no problem in milking it.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
For clarity:

D020 - "spiral cut"/"reti" perc
D020-D - Matrix perc
FC-187 - Matrix perc, sidecar mouthpiece.

None of the percs have changed type in any of these rigs...

Except the D-020-D. The original (in my video) had a single band separating the top and bottom slits.

I found a vendor on DHGate that offers the first generation and second. :)

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Except the D-020-D. The original (in my video) had a single band separating the top and bottom slits.

I found a vendor on DHGate that offers the first generation and second. :)
I even thought about that:)
An Improved perc is not a change in perc "type" Imo.
The FC-187 also has a v2 with an improved matrix, but it's still a matrix ;)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Vitolo

Vaporist
This vape is very underrated.
In 2010, the LSV was new... and was the newest idea on the market.
The unit was retail priced at over $300.
When I was getting mine, I was explosive with excitement.
The price dropped drastically, but the LSV never stopped being a total ass kicker.

I like the M2M much better
The M2M is like what @charliedontsurf made me a long time ago... only shorter and with a convenient ring. I use it in a video at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/7th-floor-life-saber-lsv.2641/page-156#post-494694 and at the end of the video I use it for water.
I just tried the M2M in the LSV, for a direct hit.
What a wallop! Hot alright, but what a dense hit.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I found a way to shorten the vapor path even more, while opening up the bore of the situation!
18MM is still the name of the game, but I have gone M2F.
In the beginning of this shot, you will see the size difference.
The wide bore does not allow for as deep a hit, but is very flavorful.

lwien

Especially for Vito........

Insert "lungs" instead of "balls":

(Vent during a gaming session.....I remember when I first heard this while playing WoW years ago. I was laughing so hard, I had tears coming out of my eyes.)

Last edited:

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
Especially for Vito........

Insert "lungs" instead of "balls":

(Vent during a gaming session.....I remember when I first heard this while playing WoW years ago. I was laughing so hard, I had tears coming out of my eyes.)

I don't think I could stop watching this video even if it was ten hours long.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just turbo-charged my LSV!!
As if this vape required it...BUT in the name of science and a very slight restriction to the draw, it vapes one of my micro loads in 3 hits to a perfect medium brown ABV.

Since getting the LSV i have always loved the open flow and zero drag but sometimes felt it was a bit too much!
My glass heater cover has a HUGE hole in it, almost the size of the end of my small finger!
I have tried caring it during a draw but it gets pretty warm down there!
What has always confused me was why the glass was not flush against the base, instead it sits atop three screw heads. That adds at least another 1mm space for air to enter into the heat chamber.

Using a bit of my high temp medical grade silicone putty i formed a bead around the base on top of the screws. Pushed the glass heater cover firmly down so it was still resting on the screws heads and smoothed the border down.
It's good to 500 Degrees Celsius, so no worries there!

Noon position on the dial as always, the ceramic element has the same dull glow to it.
Load up 3 mm of herb in an ELB and notice that it milks a lot faster!
Slight bit of resistance which i feel is a bit easier to judge draw speed.
3 big rips and the load is spent!
Nice, medium brown ABV that is even! Stirred and tamped after each hit,

Still requires further testing!

Top Bottom