710 coils

LabPong

Would the regular axial 25 coil work to use the 25 deep dish banger? Even if just to aid in the splash into the inlet?

LabPong,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
The regular bangers sit a bit deep in the deep dish bangers and the deep dish bangers sit high in the regular coils.

So ideally you would want to pair them, but cold get around using them =)

LabPong

Looking at my regular one now...I see what you mean. The distance from the coil to the horizontal part of the banger neck.....in regards to the clip and keeping the bottom of the coil up on the bottom of the banger.

tylerj55

@710Coils got my order in!! :rockon:Can’t afford a coil at the moment so I just got a deep dish 30mm banger! Can’t wait to get it in so I can finally use my ruby insert!! Happy 420 and thanks for always coming with quality products! Hopefully the deep dish coils come back in stock in the future, I’m sure they’re going to sell out quick.

LabPong

same!

fortunately I wasn't planning on having a productive monday anyway

LOL I did the same thing......alarm set.....then 4 hours of vaping and dabbing......woke out of a semi pass out when alarm went off at 11:50 EST. then 12 02.......then read the PDT.....lol reset alarm to 2:58am....passed out......woke up with alarm at 3am....made order half awake on phone........VICTORY on SALE ITEMS IN STOCK!

:leaf:

ak1016

Couldn't find my wallet, and in that time the coil kit sold out! Managed to snag a coil and banger though.

@710Coils Is the female joint banger the exact same as your others except for the joint?

ak1016,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@ak1016 It is =)

@LabPong What was your order number and I can add a kit free of charge =) I forgot to add more to the site before passing out =P

Talk about a 420!!! This sale has to be one of the best days in 720coils history!!!! Really humbles me and fills me with great pride to see how well things are going and I really truly appreciate the support I get from all of you =)

Hoping everyone has a great 420!!!!!

Shane

tylerj55

@ak1016 It is =)

@LabPong What was your order number and I can add a kit free of charge =) I forgot to add more to the site before passing out =P

Talk about a 420!!! This sale has to be one of the best days in 720coils history!!!! Really humbles me and fills me with great pride to see how well things are going and I really truly appreciate the support I get from all of you =)

Hoping everyone has a great 420!!!!!

Shane
Hey I know it will probably be a while, but are you expecting more deep dish coils or was this a trial run?

tylerj55,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@tylerj55 We have more ordered and should get them in about 2 weeks. I made sure to order much more than I had in stock for the sale =)

Happy 420!!!!!

Shane

710Coils,
Reactions: JCat

tylerj55

@tylerj55 We have more ordered and should get them in about 2 weeks. I made sure to order much more than I had in stock for the sale =)

Happy 420!!!!!

Shane
PERFECT!!! Hell yeah, I will be ordering a coil and new ruby insert then if they’re still in stock. You’re the best!!

tylerj55,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Received all of my goods today thanks to living in the same state and Shane's stupidly fast shipping speed! Seriously it's like it was teleported to me almost, I ordered around midnight when the sale started and pretty sure I had my shipping label prepped by 1am.

Really liking my 30mm deep dish set up with ruby insert after working through a few dabs with it. Getting really strong but tasty vapor and see a lot of potential for some great low temp dabs. I haven't spun any pearls in it yet but so far I seem to have less oil working its way up onto the walls and into the stem of the banger. I foresee some fun days of dab experimentation ahead:science:!

Thanks for the great product and service Shane! This shows why I can tell people 710coils is the best in the e-nail game, now make something else cool for me to burn money on :D

Top Bottom