• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
We had a massive amount of sales in the first few hours. It was beyond insane =P

But I have made sure to order a shitload and the bangers land this week and the coils are about a week out.

Once the coils land, I should be good to go with stock =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
@Clem Fandango Coils had gotten delayed going through customs. But have since landed and I am working through the pending orders to get them all out today =)

Shane

Hi 710Coils, can you hear me? This is Clem Fandango.

Thanks for the quick reply! I saw the tracking number go out shortly after I posted :)

And... it's out for delivery today! USPS coming in CLUTCH with 1st class package shipping time, 2 day coast to coast with a late afternoon dropoff?

tumblr_ojmjc88hXU1sxouzno1_400.gifv

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Clem Fandango It could end up being tomorrow as I have had several instances of it showing delivery for that day, but it was late getting to the post office and won't get processed for delivery till the following day.

Hoping it goes out to you today =)

More coils are a little over a week out and bangers land later this week or beginning of next week.

Will have deep dish in 10mm 90 degree and will work on adding 45 degree and then female versions =)

Shane

710Coils,
Reactions: JCat

LabPong

Now after a good amount of use under my cap.....to speak

I really like the deep dish setup. Using the 25mm and just cleaned the banger out after a week of use...maybe 1 to 2 times a day. Def stays much cleaner longer and I really enjoy using the single clip slightly larger than stock o-ring with the deep dish setup.

There is not as much need to have the clip hold the cup and coil together as tight. The deep dish fits so close together without the clip already. So the clip is used more as a support rather than needing it to be tighter with so much pressure on the glass.

Power from the extra wraps threw off my start times at first.....I like dropping in about 380 while it is set to 430F. The timing of that going from those 2 points.....went faster then the regular 25 axial 710 setup I had been using for a bit. With the DD25, I use 2 6mm ruby balls and the PI cap....works killer! :tup:

710Coils

Manufacturer
Calling all cars!!!!!

The last batch of controllers I got from Disorderly had a setting issue and the numbers would start flipping and the coil would heat up more than it should. I wanted to make a post in case anyone had a unit that showed this and if you do. Please shoot me a message so I can get you a replacement unit sent out =)
Disorderly has been super awesome with making sure everyone that had this is set with a replacement controller!!!

@MileHighHuman was lucky enough to have this issue and is due to get a replacement sent out =)

We are also planning on having another sale in the next few weeks since we ran out of gear so fast. So keep an eye out for me posting about when the sale will officially kick off

Hope everyone is staying safe and dab sane =)

Shane

MileHighHuman

Just bought one of the new 30mm deep dish buckets. They look awesome. Cant wait to try it out.

Do people think the length of the air inlet tube on the carb cap needs to be a certain length with these deep dish buckets?

Or does the length on the carb cap not matter?

tylerj55

Just bought one of the new 30mm deep dish buckets. They look awesome. Cant wait to try it out.

Do people think the length of the air inlet tube on the carb cap needs to be a certain length with these deep dish buckets?

Or does the length on the carb cap not matter?
Basically it comes down to this in my opinion: if you want to be able to pull very gently and still move any terp pearls around, get a longer carb cap; if you’re not using terp pearls then you will be fine with a shorter carb cap. This is my experience at least, I guess it all depends on the airflow of the carb caps you’re using though.

MileHighHuman

Im curious why are inserts preferred ( or better ) compared to a bunch of ruby pearls sitting at the bottom of your quartz bucket?

Seems like the spheres would have more surface area than an insert, but clearly inserts seem to be the way to go, so let me know!

JCat

Accessory Maker
Aw yeah very good point. I totally forgot about that.
Also it's a matter of thermal conductivity and thermal mass/heat retention ... different surfaces cool/heat at much different rates, so this definitely impacts the dab.

For example, with my 23mm ruby insert in my 30mm banger, the floor temp drops from 485F to about 460-465F when I drop the dab in vs. with a quartz insert, the floor temp would drop by >100F, and then have to recover; I believe this is a big factor (apart from the fact that ruby cleans up spotless with a dry q-tip so maintenance is a breeze as @LesPlenty mentioned)

MileHighHuman

Still need to get an infrared thermometer, but until then, what time heat up / cool down time lengths are people using on their 30mm buckets?

Mine is the new deep dish, but that shouldn't have any effect on heat up / cool down time correct?

Also, heat up time for cold start dabs would be helpful info for me too.

I love how easy the cold start technique is, but do users really feel you get the same quality hit as the older heat up / cool down technique?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Nothing is as black/white as what you describe. There is no set time, it will vary for each and every different setup out there... My torch is different than your torch. A chefs torch will not heat as quickly as a BigShot, there are other variables besides time.

For cold starts, I tend to lay off the torch nearly as soon as it begins to melt/bubble/vaporize- again, there is no set time here and there are many variables, like how large a dab you are heating. Your mileage may vary.

MileHighHuman

Nothing is as black/white as what you describe. There is no set time, it will vary for each and every different setup out there... My torch is different than your torch. A chefs torch will not heat as quickly as a BigShot, there are other variables besides time.

For cold starts, I tend to lay off the torch nearly as soon as it begins to melt/bubble/vaporize- again, there is no set time here and there are many variables, like how large a dab you are heating. Your mileage may vary.

Yeah that totally makes sense. Id assume different consistency concentrates also have an effect on the time.

Im using the bed bath and beyond torch, it that helps someone give me an estimate on the heat up and cool down time for the older technique.

Thx for the info on the cold start tech.

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Still need to get an infrared thermometer, but until then, what time heat up / cool down time lengths are people using on their 30mm buckets?

Mine is the new deep dish, but that shouldn't have any effect on heat up / cool down time correct?

Also, heat up time for cold start dabs would be helpful info for me too.

I love how easy the cold start technique is, but do users really feel you get the same quality hit as the older heat up / cool down technique?
If you like them a bit hotter - keep the torch on for another few seconds. I've over torched a couple that stop producing vapor 3/4 through my inhale. Those are hot dabs for me and produce similar results to going in too hot. Heatup/cool down timing is really dependent on torch and puck thickness I think.

j-bug

We had a massive amount of sales in the first few hours. It was beyond insane =P

But I have made sure to order a shitload and the bangers land this week and the coils are about a week out.

Once the coils land, I should be good to go with stock =)

Shane
I have friends asking me about the rig I’m using on vid calls and I feel bad linking them to a website that doesn’t have coils in stock that they can use, is there an estimate on a restock of coils and the basics to a new set up?

710Coils

Manufacturer
Coils are showing Thursday delivery and I am going to kick off another sale the following day!!! I am expecting to sell out of some stuff, but am working on bringing more in so there should not be a major lapse in out of stock items

The 3D stands are looking SICK!!!!

Hope everyone is staying safe and make sure to help out others when you can as the littlest things can be the turning point for some to keep on going =)

Shane

Top Bottom