710 coils

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
The extra 4mm made a big difference in reducing reclaim getting into the neck =)

I'm going deep then!
Do you mind restating your thoughts on clear vs opaque?

If I recall you were last using opaque, but I forgot why you preferred one over the other.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
Clear stays cleaner longer. But opaque brings out more flavor in the dabs since the heat is dispersed evenly. So the dab spreads out faster.
But opaque does get dirty faster =)

I rock opaque since I don’t mind the extra maintenance

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I won't lie... I do not ever do this, but I buckled under frustration twice in the last couple months and torch cleaned a few frustrating areas. I have had your opaque banger just over a year now and still looks great, but I just had a few spots I could not get otherwise.

I felt shame for it. I don't want to chazz it all up.

Baron23

I won't lie... I do not ever do this, but I buckled under frustration twice in the last couple months and torch cleaned a few frustrating areas. I have had your opaque banger just over a year now and still looks great, but I just had a few spots I could not get otherwise.

Have you tried Shane's recommendation of concentrated Simple Green on a candle warmer. Works very well...just leave it simmering overnight.

MileHighHuman

Just got my 710 DC controller and WOW its smaller than I expected and I LOVE that!!

:rockon:

Are there any oil I need to burn off the coil before using? Does it need to be rinsed in ISO or water before?

Last question, how do you attach the coil clip to the coil? :shrug:

Thx Shane for your awesome store / service!!!

You definitely have me as a returning / loyal customer!!

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist

I'm not sure how well it works on opaque, but I've been using a bit of baking soda and distilled water to clean bangers and inserts. Make a paste of 1/4 tsp of baking soda and a few drops of distilled water and work it around in the bucket with a squared off wooden chopstick or skewer. In a couple minutes you should have a spotless banger.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@FlyingLow I have actually found a better cleaning solution and its easier than the Simple green soak

Turn your temp down to 220 or so and once the temp gets to the new set temp, pour in a teaspoon of dark crystal cleaner and Qtip crub the bad areas. It will remove all residue and once done. I take and ISO Qtip any residue that might be left. Once done, turn your temp back up to whatever it was and you are set. This has saved me from having to breakdown my banger from the coil to soak. The one thing you want to make sure is if any gets into your water. Pour it out and add fresh water =)

@MileHighHuman The first time you heat the coil, it will smell a little. But burn off quickly and should not smell further once the initial burn off happens

Here is a link to some reference pics on how to attach the clips =)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ8AS87vrBKEuwXspMOKFhjKJaH6ehdQ

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Shane

Baron23

Just got my 710 DC controller and WOW its smaller than I expected and I LOVE that!!

Are there any oil I need to burn off the coil before using? Does it need to be rinsed in ISO or water before?

Last question, how do you attach the coil clip to the coil? :shrug:

Thx Shane for your awesome store / service!!!

You definitely have me as a returning / loyal customer!!

Ok, do not dip your coil in anything. Anything on it will burn off but if you wish...cause we all have different levels of tolerance with regard to material issues...you can take a paper towel damp with some ISO and wipe the coil off.

The banger (if you got one) can of course be wiped down with ISO and rinsed if that makes you more comfortable.

As to the coil clip, he has a series of pics on his website that show you how to do this:

https://710coils.com/collections/featured-products/products/710-coils-clip-kit

image1-13827d44-1ce4-4c4d-ad70-97e3ab2839b1-110x110-2x.jpg

image2-110x110-2x.jpg

image4-110x110-2x.jpg

image3-110x110-2x.jpg

MileHighHuman

@FlyingLow I have actually found a better cleaning solution and its easier than the Simple green soak

Turn your temp down to 220 or so and once the temp gets to the new set temp, pour in a teaspoon of dark crystal cleaner and Qtip crub the bad areas. It will remove all residue and once done. I take and ISO Qtip any residue that might be left. Once done, turn your temp back up to whatever it was and you are set. This has saved me from having to breakdown my banger from the coil to soak. The one thing you want to make sure is if any gets into your water. Pour it out and add fresh water =)

@MileHighHuman The first time you heat the coil, it will smell a little. But burn off quickly and should not smell further once the initial burn off happens

Here is a link to some reference pics on how to attach the clips =)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OJ8AS87vrBKEuwXspMOKFhjKJaH6ehdQ

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

Shane
Ok, do not dip your coil in anything. Anything on it will burn off but if you wish...cause we all have different levels of tolerance with regard to material issues...you can take a paper towel damp with some ISO and wipe the coil off.

The banger (if you got one) can of course be wiped down with ISO and rinsed if that makes you more comfortable.

As to the coil clip, he has a series of pics on his website that show you how to do this:

https://710coils.com/collections/featured-products/products/710-coils-clip-kit

image1-13827d44-1ce4-4c4d-ad70-97e3ab2839b1-110x110-2x.jpg

image2-110x110-2x.jpg

image4-110x110-2x.jpg

image3-110x110-2x.jpg

Thx guys!! I finally got it figure out

:doh:

MileHighHuman

Anything over 300 degrees will but it all off

Thx

Burning off the oils right now.

Even tho I just got this DC / 710 controller, I've got a feeling that i'm going to love it.

- Super fast heat up times.

- Super small / simple.

- The green colored numbers are also cool. (I've always had red on my previous other brand controllers)

Anyways, it's perfect in my opinion so far!!

MileHighHuman

Is it safe to use the controller / coil with an extension cord thats around 10 feet or so?

I've seen a few vape companies say not to use them.

MileHighHuman,

710Coils

Manufacturer
It should be fine. Ideally you want it directly plugged into the wall. But it shouldn't cause any issues =)

If for some reason you felt the extension cord get hot, you would want to remove it from the mix.

LabPong

Lot's of sold out's in the store now......how soon before the clean 25 deep dish bangers 90 are in stock?

LabPong,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Damn! That happened fast...

Shane, is there a way to add me to a notification email for when items come back in stock?
I am also looking to pick up a 90* 14mm male deep dish 25, with coil.

Many thanks!

FlyingLow,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@TheCheeseSmeller 14mm to start and 10mm will hit in about 10 days.

@LabPong @FlyingLow I have a bunch of stock including the new Deep Dish line that I will add right before the sale kicks off tonight at 11:59pm PDT =)

I didnt want to have a sale without having some stuff to sell =P

Things that will be added:

25 and 30mm axial coils
25 and 30mm bangers
25 and 30mm ball caps
An assortment of colored and multi colored controllers
25 and 30mm Deep Dish bangers and coils

Really excited to get this sale kicked off and see how fast shit sells out =P

The hype around the Deep Dish line has been insane and I am expecting them to sell out first

Hope everyone is having a great day and are prepped and ready for tomorrow being 420 and all =)

Shane

LabPong

@LabPong @FlyingLow I have a bunch of stock including the new Deep Dish line that I will add right before the sale kicks off tonight at 11:59pm PDT =)

Good deal.....just one question on the 25mm deep dish banger. Is the one I have been using from you the same piece? I know the coil I have is not your new deep version....was not sure about the banger part.

The 25mm one I am using is about 38mm tall. I want to make sure I order the right one for a spare.

Last edited:
LabPong,

LabPong

@LabPong Deep dish are not out in the wild yet. So the gear you have is the standard size bangers and coils. The Deep Dish have an extra 4mm in depth and the coils have 2 more wraps totaling to 8 wraps =)

Got it...thanks.

Oh also...I know many use the uni-sex shirts now a days....but wondering how your ninja t's fit for sizing? Usually a XL.....many of the uni sized ones are pretty tight for a xl.....I need beer keg room. lol

Top Bottom