710 coils

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
I keep an old visine bottle full of distilled water in my dab kit - after every 5-10 dabs or so, while the banger is still hot after a dab and qtip'n, I'll put about 1/4" of distilled water in the banger. It boils immediately and with another qtip I can get the banger just about spotless. About once a month the banger goes into a DC/ISO bath for the night. I've got bangers that look new after a year of use. I've found that boiling water cleans up just as well as ISO, it's much cheaper and no worries if a bit of it goes down the banger neck.

And just to stay on topic - I'm diggin my @710Coils 25mm opaque - and now I really really want to try a 30mm!

Yep, totally agree, qtips and distilled water are amazing. I just got this in a month or so ago, and love it already:

rBVaSlssnxWAGGELAAKqZbJu5Ro370.jpg

https://m.dhgate.com/product/high-e...tainer/415264351.html#s1-2-1;searl|1166548910

Perfect qtip holder with a little reservoir in the bottom to keep distilled water. The reservoir is large enough that I've only refilled it once so far.

And it looks really slick next to my glass!

Last edited:

Grifo

Im having trouble keeping the 30mm axial coil on the banger with the clip kit. Ive had to turn off me enail twice now to re adjust because it keeps falling off.

Grifo,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Grifo how are you connecting it to the banger? Can you send me a pic so I can see. The clips should support the axial coil and it might the wrong size clip being used or possibly the way you have it attached.

Let me know about the above

Shane

Grifo

Last edited:

Grifo

Here is a link to how shooby does the axial coils to make them rattle proof

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oktRvLf0McwHeWU3igRDN_OXXUq1yN01

Let me know if you can try his tech or use a smaller size clip as it should support the weight of the coil arm.

I want to make sure you are set, so please keep me posted =)

Shane
that works better however the coil it still tilts down, i think its because the neck on the banger gets thick there and pushes the o ring up. Ill mess with different size orings. Or maybe its supposed to do that and im being picky.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Yep, totally agree, qtips and distilled water are amazing. I just got this in a month or so ago, and love it already:

rBVaSlssnxWAGGELAAKqZbJu5Ro370.jpg

https://m.dhgate.com/product/high-e...tainer/415264351.html#s1-2-1;searl|1166548910

Perfect qtip holder with a little reservoir in the bottom to keep distilled water. The reservoir is large enough that I've only refilled it once so far.

And it looks really slick next to my glass!
Ah I love this thing, just bought one. Thank you sir.

I'm always going to the bathroom or kitchen to use the faucet, then I carefully walk back making sure the drop doesn't fall off the q-tip. I like the idea of having a nice piece of glass for this.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, it's a nice and very useful piece developed with the help of the FC community. And a piece Shane should take to his portfolio I think. Perhaps also some (glass) dabbing tools? I love all the things you are offering, @710Coils and it's exciting to see that you are offering more and more useful high-quality things for a reasonable price with high-end CS. Good job, boy!
I guess the day will come in the nearer future you can get all you - really - need for dabbing at 710coils.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Ah I love this thing, just bought one. Thank you sir.

I'm always going to the bathroom or kitchen to use the faucet, then I carefully walk back making sure the drop doesn't fall off the q-tip. I like the idea of having a nice piece of glass for this.

I'd much prefer something more like this, where the iso "dip tube" is in the middle, with the q-tips around it:

1zgvu4n.jpg

k13lgl.png

Last edited:

Grifo

I got the axial coil to sit better on the bottom of the banger. What temps are we running? im starting to notice my rosin is leaving residue on the edge of the bottom but i was around 580 on my enail. gonna bump it down to 550F.

EDIT: I also found one of these on amazon to pick up pearls and use cotton balls to clean.
https://www.amazon.com/SE-860PT-Pic...qid=1536510386&sr=8-3&keywords=Diamond+Holder

EDIT: oh yeah i was way too hot 550 was good but i might go even lower.

Last edited:

sarkunit

So my banger is coming in tomorrow, but I don't get my Auber 300 for another couple days. The question is, to torch or not to torch? I so want to try my banger, but if the best experience is gonna be just a few days off, perhaps I should wait. Opinions?

sarkunit,
Reactions: 710Coils

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I have been torching mine for 2 weeks now. I can't wait for the axial coil to come in tomorrow. My biggest quarrel with torching is the banger looses heat to fast on some of my bigger dabs if I don't time it out perfectly which gets harder 3 or 4 dabs in.

I am getting low on butane so I decided to go back to the Halo sic nail. I couldn't make it through the weekend so I dug into my reserve fuel and brought the banger back out!

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
So my banger is coming in tomorrow, but I don't get my Auber 300 for another couple days. The question is, to torch or not to torch? I so want to try my banger, but if the best experience is gonna be just a few days off, perhaps I should wait. Opinions?
if you have a torch, wax and a new banger, why not?

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG
If you guys are looking for a good cap, check out quartz pi on big cartel.

He has clear caps for $25 for 25mm bangers only.

It's like a Nike commercial above.

Just do it!

Grifo

I see you have the exact same setup that I will soon rock. What temps are you at, what carb cap, and how do you feel about the flavor and performance?
I am at 535 but still experimenting with temps. Im using a bubble cap that i bought last minute from the local generic smoke shop. My rig was dirty from using the flowerpot for dry herb and dabs but its clean now. The taste has gotten better, i was dabbing way too hot at first but now that im going lower its getting tastier.

YabbaDABBAdo

Hey what’s up everyone just wanted to give an update using my @710Coils 25mm and 30mm opaque bottoms with his coil and a DC for the 30mm, I’m currently getting great vapor at 490° off the 25mm and I’m at 505° with the 30mm the flavor is off the charts for the price of his banger compared to the highly educated gavel well the only comparison is the opaque bottom . The sidewalls and bottom are thicker give much lower temps to dab off of with the thermal mass being eater!!!! Also with torching it retains heat much longer and gives you much better flavor. And one other note to add is it is very sad:( with the highly educated gavel is fitment of bubble caps especially the GTR “Made for the gavel specifically for a great seal”:rofl:, the @710Coils banger both the 25and 30 clear or opaque The beveled edge is dramatically increased so it has more surface area to seal for every cap I use..... that being said I habe had 4 gavels 2broke 2 now sitting on the side:tup: and with all of them I found the seals to be nothing like @710Coils bangers!!!:rockon: I honestly can use my GTR on both 25mm and 30mm due to the size of the sidewalls . Then comes the seal test well it by far surpassed my expectations I honestly can pull as hard as possible and get the slightest air flow compared to the gavel I could still get a hit with the air break.
So since I have broken gavels due to drops..... the next test will be a drop test hehehehe and I have a feeling it will pass with flying colors

Anyway that’s my input and I stand by his products and service if anyone has questions feel free to hit me up
The more I use them the more I like them

Last edited:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Just received my 25mm frosted-bottom, and I just have to tell y’all that this thing is HUGE. And it’s BEAUTIFUL.

Prior, I had a 16mm, and it is really *too* small for these tired eyes to aim at with accuracy...I inadvertently stuffed a quarter-gram or so into the airway and not into the banger...smooth move.

@710Coils , thank you for this! Wish I’d been fast enough to get some of the pearls, but there’s always next time!

Top Bottom