420 sales

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Anyone know of Terpometers going on sale anywhere?
Preferably through an FC retailer...

I think I want one to zero in on my banger temps.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welp vgoodiez got me again with a Ti grasshopper, and I put my order in for a medium BCG, my second after last year's sale... I may get some stems from lamart, but I'm really fighting off the vapbong at least... Hey I guess I am supporting small businesses in these at least?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
On xvapeusa.com you'll find a code to get 10%off AND Free Shipping until the 20 April. Have fun patience! Stay safe at home!
Code is X420

Special for FC (US only sadly) there will be a special 420 Giveaway from X-Vape for 2 Aria's, here one I would like to buy for myself (already got the orange one!), looks so classy:

Aria-Stormy-White-flyer.jpg

Have fun and a nice 420 at home!

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
more Jyarz!
Yeah JyARz rock! :rockon:

Hopefully Aldo will be doing some kind of 420 shenanigans - he usually does.

Hey @JyARz - got any 420 deals planned to help lift our spirits just that little bit higher in these weird ass times of late?

And whatever it might be, it'd be really great if @VapeFiend.com who's an authorised seller on my side of the drink could get in on it, too.

And I'm still hanging out for 'Big Daddy', btw :tup:
AwIlbOL.jpg

:peace:

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Sorry for the double bubble, but the edit period has elapsed on my previous post & anyway, this thing is way off on some far out tangent . . .

www.art-of-vapor.com

!!! HAPPY 420 SALE !!!
donald-denzler.jpg

30% on all items except merchandise

Enter discount code "420" in the "Voucher" field

from April 20th to April 26th

Screenshot-2020-04-17-18-19-47.jpg

Here's the the thread for anyone that's interested . . . http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-vapbong-from-art-of-vapor.29579/

I think he's German, but living & working out of Portugal. Check out his YouTube videos - he definitely seems like a pretty awesome guy.

I'd love to get in on this wicked deal, but I don't think I'm quite there yet . . .

@Shit Snacks however, now this brother is another story! Hey man, think you can resist this 30% price drop? I know you've been eyeing them up ;)

Sweet candy!

Alegre

Pobre payaso
RBT is starting a 30% off sale on the 18th with passcode ‘thankscole’ Ryan has lost his marketing customer service guy named Cole and seems to be running his business from an airstream type camper. It will be interesting to see how this new business model goes. RBT has a great heater.

Like @YaMon said the RBT 420 sale is right around the corner. I recommend the XL8R cooling stems for whatever Z you get. Also the best 18650 deal right now is probably five LG HG2 cells from Illumn.com for $28.50 shipped.

Thanks guys! About to place an order... He must be out of the cooling stems.

Alegre,
Reactions: YaMon

Shit Snacks

Sorry for the double bubble, but the edit period has elapsed on my previous post & anyway, this thing is way off on some far out tangent . . .

www.art-of-vapor.com

!!! HAPPY 420 SALE !!!
donald-denzler.jpg

30% on all items except merchandise

Enter discount code "420" in the "Voucher" field

from April 20th to April 26th

Screenshot-2020-04-17-18-19-47.jpg

Here's the the thread for anyone that's interested . . . http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-vapbong-from-art-of-vapor.29579/

I think he's German, but living & working out of Portugal. Check out his YouTube videos - he definitely seems like a pretty awesome guy.

I'd love to get in on this wicked deal, but I don't think I'm quite there yet . . .

@Shit Snacks however, now this brother is another story! Hey man, think you can resist this 30% price drop? I know you've been eyeing them up ;)

Sweet candy!

Damn I thought it was only going to be 20%, with 420-2020 glad I waited! Thanks but also fuck you good buddy :lol::argh::luv:

Really trying to not spend the money on one of these... Since I have already spent so much, getting a new Ti Hopper was not in the plan, but I just want to try my maxvapor kit and the vgoodiez sale was too good. I've already spent about $400 with them, ordering some stems from Lamart right now, on top of my second BCG... Please don't make me buy a VapBong :ninja::uhoh::drool:

Shit Snacks

Excellent!
I ordered the new carbed 18mm wpa with a handle from Lamart. I love the wpas with colored handles, but I really need the carb for water use.

I was tempted by those, but I have plenty wpa's and it wouldn't fit my other 18mm vapes... I guess I'll just keep letting go of the trigger and/or pulling the vape off to clear like a sap!

I was also very tempted by the colored fumed stems and Piro, but kept myself to just an ash wood short stem with a few (1 short 2 bent) glass inserts and a couple amaze coolers.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: 1nd3cEnt

Shit Snacks

Can you use Lamart's wood stems without using the S&B dosing caps? Does the standard rimmed basket fit in the wood stems?
Thank you.

You can absolutely use it without the dosing capsule, there is a screen inside, but I don't know about the rimmed basket because I don't have one yet. I'm actually barely interested in the capsule, only mildly curious, excited for inserts.

Top Bottom