420 sales

bornfree13

High

What Vape(s) and/or Web Sites are people waiting to buy on 420?

I have my eye on a Ti GH. Regular or IO We'll see, or a Tinymite. Do the French celebrate 420?

And I'm gonna keep my eyes on PIU, POTV, Cream City, just to name a few.

What is everyone else hoping to get?

Have fun, Stay safe

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
High

I have my eye on a Ti GH. Regular or IO We'll see, or a Tinymite. Do the French celebrate 420?

Have fun, Stay safe
I would not count on any TinyMight sale, he’s backlogged at least 7 weeks. The TM is Finish, so why are you serious as it whether or not the French observe 420?

ginolicious

I doubt I am going to buy anything. But I kinda need something as all my vapes are almost broken. Money is tight because of what was going on in the world. I did want a ghost. But I think that’ll be good for a few months and then go sit with the rest of my broken vapes that have been accumulating lately. :(

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
High

Have fun, Stay safe

Yeah there will not be any sale on tinymight, if you really want one I recommend just pre ordering asap, the price is well worth it imo

For me I am planning to get my second brilliant cut grinder after getting my first during the last year's 420 sale... Different color and plate now

Then I am really fighting a losing battle trying to restrain myself from ordering a VapBong ;)

lazylathe

Almost there...
With what is going on in the world at the moment and with shipping being an unknown in many parts, I am going to sit this one out and just watch! Think I have the VAS covered for now...LMAO!!
EDIT: except for @invertedisdead 's new vape when it is ready!!

GrassHopper IO Ti blue should be arriving in a month or so!

Otherwise I just ordered 2 Oz's of FIRE bud!! Should get me through the quarantine!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I doubt I am going to buy anything. But I kinda need something as all my vapes are almost broken. Money is tight because of what was going on in the world. I did want a ghost. But I think that’ll be good for a few months and then go sit with the rest of my broken vapes that have been accumulating lately. :(
Leave ghost alone if you're trying to quit your broken vape habit

Choices

Sent you a PM....

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I am tempted to get a Vivant VLeaf Go, and perhaps an Ambit from the production run (mine is an early unit)...

Ever since my P80 landed, I have felt real good about my flower collection. VAS has faded:
P80, E-Nano, MiniVap, OmniVap (x2), Ambit, Ghost, and Lotus are currently in use.

I have really wanted to get an MaxVapor e-nail for a long time, but unsure if I will drop that kinda $$ this year... economy is shit and both my wife and I are taking substantial pay cuts.

GLASS. I may get a new rig... I'd be interested in a new recycler if I saw one that fit my needs.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I was going to jump on another Ghost but I think they have all gone into hibernation...nothing is showing in stock.
I was hoping HopperLabs would have their shit sorted for 420 but it looks like the same old battery problems are there so fuck that, will have to wait and see what pops up.:tup:

happynomoretobacco

I'd be surprised if they were included in any 420 discount (if observed), that said I guess you have nothing to lose from waiting others than not having the vape in hand.
I don't know about france but 420 is not that thing in europe - maybe uk they are closer to NA
In my country people who celebrate this day are most fucking Nazis because this was the birthday of Hitler. And sad to say there are still some of f them out...

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is a French website that has them in stock. I'm wondering if I should wait for 4/20
Is it docteur-vaporisateur.com?

I ordered one on that website thinking it was already available but I didn't saw a tiny sentence explaining that's a pre-order only... so I'm waiting for shipping now... I missed the previous batch, there was some units effectively for sale but they was all taken in a few days... so we are now awaiting for the next batch...

@herbalaire just posted a 25%off sale on everything until the 30 April, give a look at the HerbalAire thread to find the code.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm looking forward to what Dynavap and the related vendors will be offering this 420.

The fucking corona has put a damper on things, but last year this time we were saying this whole month was supposed to be 420.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I'm hopefully going to spend some money on one of 710coils new deep dish banger/coil sets that is supposed to drop on 4/20 along with probably some other dab goodies from the site.

GoldenBud

I am definitely going buy me a woodscent. I’ve been wanting one for years. My second log vape behind the sticky brick. I can probably get an enano for cheaper, but they don’t have the love and care like Ed’s logs.
WS is also a great option because you're getting Ti tip + dynavap cap, and stems that basically will last many years

Top Bottom