1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

420 on a boat?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by 420democrat, Jul 17, 2014.

1. 420democrat

420democrat Well-Known Member

Going on a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas on August 31st, I've been told they search for drugs/have canines
    ... My question is could I sneak a ton of edibles or thc capsules on fairly easily or.....? Any tips from any of my clever ballsy fellow fcers
  2. exit

exit Almost dead

are you in a state where it's legal

if so i say get an ecig setup, some tincture or co2 hash and mix it with some 0mg nicotine flavored ecig juice if you want to be very careful, i think if you are worried about smell edibles could be potentially dangerous because they do kinda reek

i am frightened of boats and have never been on a cruise so i cant help with the security aspect, but i would probably go with a lot of really good concentraes
    215z likes this.
  3. 420democrat

I live in Florida but I have access to everything anybody in Washington does. My guy gets directly from ppl getting from dispensaries so he gets all the gummies, candies waxes kief and tinctures. I was hoping to go the edible route because I'm with family on the cruise
  4. macbill

macbill WA-WAHHH. WA, Oh WA-To-See

Just to be sure, you should consider putting it all into a food vacuum sealer and seal it up good. Or can it in a Mason Jar.
    Ox45 and exit like this.
  5. exit

exit Almost dead

i see you're messing with concentrates but have only flower vapes in your sig

the solo + cotton would be fine for the waxes

maybe think about getting a ti kiss cart and a tank if you get tinctures that are liquidy
  6. 420democrat

Ya I use concentrates in my solo alot, about to try in my lotus, would security meant to detect marijuana not quickly recognize concentrates?
  7. exit

exit Almost dead

I think the issue here is more you want the least smelly things protected in a super overkill manner so

Concentrates on a solo or lotus is fine but you can't do liquidy tincturein one
  8. 420democrat

Would maybe the thc capsules in the bottom of a multi vitamin jar work with multivitamins ofc? I've never purchased the capsules but I doubt they smell
    macbill likes this.
  9. syrupy

syrupy Millefiori botanist

No they don't smell and they disappear very well in a bottle of fish oil capsules.

Congrats on the boat situation. Wish I had that.
    Chill Dude likes this.
  10. CG420

CG420 Vaporist

Buy some CVaults and you're good to go.
  11. SlinginPaint

SlinginPaint As Above ∞ So Below

I wouldn't go the CVault route. CValuts are stainless steel and will show up on the metal detector you go through.

I went on a cruise. Brought a gram of wax in my toiletries sealed up and had no issues. I had my ecig in my bag as well with a nic juice cartridge for a simple diversion tactic.

I did not see any Dogs at our Ft Lauderdale port.
  12. MGG

MGG Well-Known Member

Get a nice little oil pen, I have an omicron lite which works well. Maybe a minicron would be least suspicious. I think you'd be more safe with an ecig looking device than anything else. Dogs on cruise might not be as harsh as you think as well. 3 Layer vacuum packaging is probably the best route if you want to get anything through, dogs wont bother you if you vacuum pack the night before and be sure your hands are clean and nothing infects the outer layers of each bag.
    SlinginPaint likes this.
  13. 420democrat

I'm leaving from ft Lauderdale as well, hard to explain a ecig to the family though since I don't smoke
  14. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

I'm from the Bahamas, lived there for over 20 years. I'm not sure about Ft. Lauderdale but I know the Bahamas is very strict about cannibas.

Whatever you do, don't buy off the streets in Nassau or Freeport. The chance of the seller being an undercover cop is very high.

The Bahamian government goes out of their way to target marijuana users ( sometimes at the expense of focusing on real crime) and unlike other Caribbean countries, it is nearly impossible to pay anyone off to get out of trouble.

Also be very aware when walking the streets. People there offer to sell you drugs and once they have you in a secluded place, the likelihood of being robbed goes way up.

Not trying to scare you but my country in going through some rough times, and it is showing by the rise in crime. I remember when anyone could walk any street in Nassau. Sadly this is no longer the case.

Feel free to PM me with any specific questions. Whether it be questions about food, tours, or attractions, I'll try my best to point you in the right direction. Enjoy your trip, but just be aware of your surrounding.
    imasinner, Seren, CarolKing and 2 others like this.
  15. OF

OF Well-Known Member

I'm in the 'if you really must, stash the caps in a convincing bottle of legit caps' side of things. If you get busted blame it on GNC or One A Day......

Oh, yeah, don't let them hear you call their ship a boat.....unless you're fond of midnight swims in salt water.

Enjoy the cruse, no matter?

OF
    KidFated. and al bundy like this.
  16. 420democrat

Well if capsules are hard a bag of watermelon candies mixed in a bag of sour patch watermelons should be fine no?
  17. SlinginPaint

SlinginPaint As Above ∞ So Below

That sounds like the best bet to me for stealth purposes.
  18. al bundy

al bundy Vaporist

THIS^^^^ No mason jar though because of the metal lid.

I went to Fla monday brought a quarter z vacuumed sealed from Newark air.
    On the way home on Wed. I put the leftovers in a zip lock bag, in a JyARs container no glass liner,wiped out side with ISO and put it in with toiletries and my Solo which I cleaned the stems with ISO. (2 stems sealed in the travel tube) leaving palm beach airport.
    No problem.
    So vacuumed sealed would be best bet.

And if you dont see dogs it does not mean theyre no there..

And something air tight if you plan on bringing anything home, which from reading above WOULD BE A BAD IDEA.
    When I go out of country I leave my flowers with friends in that country.and bring nothing home. They LOVE the stuff from here.
    215z likes this.
  19. MileHighLife

MileHighLife Self-Sufficient Stoner

I was like "oh shit someone did a 420 version" ...

:doh:
  20. Jethro

Jethro Well-Known Member

What's the worst that could happen? Well, your stash could be found by security, you get arrested and sent to jail, your parents disown you and you ruin the entire families vacation!

If I could suggest... use the time as a t-break.
  21. beach bum

beach bum Member

As much as I appreciate 420, I wouldn't bring it on a cruise ship. Most have non-smoking balconies now...and dogs can board the ship at port and do a "walk by" (in addition to security at the Port Terminal). While you might be ok with edibles or capsules, I'm not sure I'd want to chance it on a family vacation.

If you give it a whirl, please be extra safe! Getting thrown off a cruise ship in a foreign port for drugs would be a major bummer.

Just my :2c:
    KidFated. likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors