420 2021 Sales

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like to be able to leave a vape like the TM connected sometimes, so the 45° angle is not the best for that. For the Lotus it wouldn't matter, of course, but the TM likes a perpendicular joint. Or I should say I like a perpendicular joint for it, the weight is not so great that it should hurt it. Especially when using a short adapter.
Actually, it's a 14mm joint, so it is much better suited for the Lotus...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
My brain is broken today. Who is our vape store in Lake Tahoe?

Remembered, it's PuffItUp, but they seem to be closed at least temporarily.

Last edited:
cybrguy,

cvs8floz

Glass fans:
25% off 4/19-4/20
I wish they had more 18mm options, all their glass is 14mm and all my bowls and glass pieces are 18mm, not a good match.

Scuba Steve Tokes

So I’m also going to get a Rocket Blaster wand and DynaVap from DDave mods for $25. Crazy deal, I might get several.

blackstone

Alfa Vaporizers: 20% off code: 420
Vaposhop EU: 20% off site wide (except already discounted products) code: VAPO420
Vapefiend UK: 20% off
The Herb Cafe Canada: 420 sale now on, additional 10% off all accessories and items ending in $.99 with promo code: ILOVETHC

Have a nice celebration all!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wish they had more 18mm options, all their glass is 14mm and all my bowls and glass pieces are 18mm, not a good match.
Yeah, the more I thought about it that 14mm joint really limits me to the Lotus as adding a converter for the TM at 45° is probably a bad idea.

So, something else will have to be my 420 gift to myself. I think the Vong is getting closer. And the DV discounts began at (wait for it) 4:20. :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, the more I thought about it that 14mm joint really limits me to the Lotus as adding a converter for the TM at 45° is probably a bad idea.

So, something else will have to be my 420 gift to myself. I think the Vong is getting closer. And the DV discounts began at (wait for it) 4:20. :)

I have a 18 female to 14 male adapter that is at a 45° angle, it wasn't exactly cheap, from OGB, but very useful for me! Not that I'm planning on buying this either though lol

Texus

So I’m also going to get a Rocket Blaster wand and DynaVap from DDave mods for $25. Crazy deal, I might get several.

Couldn't resist that one either. What really tipped it was that it was one of only a few options where you can add on their OmegaBlaster cap, which is higher temp and provides 20% more airflow. Always a sucker for trying a new cap...

EDIT: Almost forgot why I came to this thread 20% off everything from Dotleaf www.dotleafofficial.com

Texus,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Scuba Steve Tokes

Couldn't resist that one either. What really tipped it was that it was one of only a few options where you can add on their OmegaBlaster cap, which is higher temp and provides 20% more airflow. Always a sucker for trying a new cap...

EDIT: Almost forgot why I came to this thread 20% off everything from Dotleaf www.dotleafofficial.com
So that’s what the OmegaBlaster cap is. Is it made by DynaVap or Ddave? This is interesting, I thought it would be a low temp cap maybe but higher temp and more airflow sound even better!!!!!

Scuba Steve Tokes,

510MOD

Manufacturer
I know I always love a good discount on 420. We want to show our appreciation for all the support we get so this year we have decided to discount all products by 15% from now until 8:00(PST) on 4/21/2021. This discount is automatic and for your entire order on any products we have in stock. Check us out at 510MOD.com

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
My impression is that it is made by DDave. But info even on his page is scarce.
You mean sourced :D ... This rocket stem looks like a nectar collector tip in size 14mm. The cap, am pretty sure dynavap holds patent over it ,maybe it is just a modded DV cap. Still price is pretty fair as always :).
Edited:
Optional and ONLY AVAILABLE WITH ONE OF THESE PACKS:

The OmegaBlaster Modified High Temp One-Hitter Cap!

This cap is optional and comes with a Stainless Steel insert that has a few functions.

It raises the click temp. Dark brown ABV results from one hit using IH.
It provides ~20% increase to air flow.
And it evens out that airflow over the top of the herb load.
Both the G2 Titanium Omega Waterwand and the OmegaBlaster High Temp caps are item modifiers. If neither of these upgrades are chosen at time of purchase, a Standard Cap and 316 Stainless Steel Omega Waterwand will be sent.
Maybe it has an added washer at the bottom of the cap.

Last edited:

tongue

You mean sourced :D ... This rocket stem looks like a nectar collector tip in size 14mm. The cap, am pretty sure dynavap holds patent over it ,maybe it is just a modded DV cap. Still price is pretty fair as aways :).
Edited:
Optional and ONLY AVAILABLE WITH ONE OF THESE PACKS:

The OmegaBlaster Modified High Temp One-Hitter Cap!

This cap is optional and comes with a Stainless Steel insert that has a few functions.

It raises the click temp. Dark brown ABV results from one hit using IH.
It provides ~20% increase to air flow.
And it evens out that airflow over the top of the herb load.
Both the G2 Titanium Omega Waterwand and the OmegaBlaster High Temp caps are item modifiers. If neither of these upgrades are chosen at time of purchase, a Standard Cap and 316 Stainless Steel Omega Waterwand will be sent.
Maybe it has an added washer at the bottom of the cap.
Do you think the stem has a carb in it? I wanna pick it up but I'm worried that if I go for a standard cap, the airflow will be super bad.

tongue,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Do you think the stem has a carb in it? I wanna pick it up but I'm worried that if I go for a standard cap, the airflow will be super bad.
`
Well ,cant tell for sure but 99% answer is no. :) Those 2018 tips are also known for their restrictive airflow compared to latest versions. Maybe omega cap would be better.

tongue

`
Well ,cant tell for sure but 99% answer is no. :) Those 2018 tips are also known for their restrictive airflow compared to latest versions. Maybe omega cap would be better.
I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for your response!!!

tongue,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Dang, sure is easy to fill a basket with $100 worth of dabbing crap at:
That will get you free shipping, plus: "420" Celebration Sale! Save 22% Off of the Entire Store--Use Discount Code "420"
I've purchased from them before... takes a little longer to ship than most but not too bad... Think I'll get a couple 25mm SiC banger inserts 👍

Anyone have any thoughts on these...? Think they're legit...?:

Last edited:

Texus

Dang, sure is easy to fill a basket with $100 worth of dabbing crap at:
That will get you free shipping, plus: "420" Celebration Sale! Save 22% Off of the Entire Store--Use Discount Code "420"
I've purchased from them before... takes a little longer to ship than most but not too bad... Think I'll get a couple 25mm SiC banger inserts 👍

Anyone have any thoughts on these...? Think they're legit...?:
That site is some sort of temptation...

Top Bottom