420 2021 Sales

Spike11552

Let us know how that stinger works for you @Jill NYC. I think the stinger gives you most of the cooling aspects of the vortex, minus any heat absorption you might get from the Ti stem itself.

And congrats on NY going legal. It is the only state I know of that allows public consumption. I mean, you can walk down the street puffing on a vapcap or smoking a joint? That is so fucking awesome! Not even Vegas has that yet. :bowdown:
Yeah I’ve gotta say...it’s quite a relief that it’s finally legal in New York BUT I still haven’t walked the streets smoking a vape or anything like that just yet. It still feels pretty frowned upon and although I shouldn’t give a flying F I think I’d rather let some juvenile kids or someone else break the ice before I do 😁

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I went for the trifecta... Smoke cuz the longer I can go between cleanings the better (ha!):

oconnells.JPG

Can't use the 10% off code as well for Ole Stubby, but I think I can swing the extra $1.80.... :rofl:

I got a TON of crap this year but still managed to stay under $350... including another US made water piece... (unexpected!)

Thank you whomever it was that originally posted the kick-ass code!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah I’ve gotta say...it’s quite a relief that it’s finally legal in New York BUT I still haven’t walked the streets smoking a vape or anything like that just yet. It still feels pretty frowned upon and although I shouldn’t give a flying F I think I’d rather let some juvenile kids or someone else break the ice before I do 😁

True, I probably wouldn't walk down Lexington ave puffing away. But it would be nice to sit in a park and enjoy a vapcap. I bet there's some smoking going on in Washington Square Park right now.

Vaporware

I'm in need of something easy to carry on walks. My grass hopper io died after 6 months. I feel like my Mighty, Tera, Tubo Evic, Mil are all either too big or have extra parts I have to fiddle with. Just fine for at home but sucks when my dog is tugging on the leash.
I was thinking Crafty+ or the new rogue. Like the sale price POTV has on Crafty+ but just discovered I'm one of the two states they cannot ship to. Wah!

I’ll second the Firewood 7. I also carry VapCaps sometimes, but the FW7 is easier to use while walking. If you stop somewhere though, either should be good options.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Best wishes with your Vapman @Ramahs. It's funny how the mind works when VAS has a hold on you. I could tell you were set on a butane vape. First the Lotus, then the Stickybrick, but out of left field here comes the Vapman. ;) All great vapes.

I was also looking hard at a Stickbrick this 420 myself. First I wanted the OG. Then moved to the Runt, which is more compact but the glass wasn't as exciting as the OG stem. The problem is I hate using a torch. So my interest was more around the how cool the device is and the craftmanship that goes into them. I would buy one and admire it, but then not use it very much. I have eyed Vapman's in the past for many of the same reasons as they are a beautiful vape.

The Lotus was a great vape and it's a shame they went out of business. I bought mine a while ago when the caps were different and it was my DD for over a year. I would have picked up a new cap for the upgrade, but now it will sit as a possible collector's item someday.

So while I have come to appreciate well crafted wood vapes, in the end my 420 purchase was a mass produced battery unit. :lol: A Core erig to satisfy my urge for a easy portable dab experience. I also treated myself to a bunch of live resins that were on sale at my local dispensary.

My next wood purchase will probably be a custom Dynavap stem. Maybe the Dynacrafts guy will start up again. I'd love one with a SS lining.

Other than my Dynavaps, the only other butane-powered vape I have is my Hydrobrick Maxx. Though I haven't been using it lately, as much as I used to. But yeah, I think I was in the mood to add to my butane collection this year.

I'm sure I'll be happy with that Vapman.

So many vapes I'd love to add to my collection, so little money :cry:

SquirrelMaster

I picked up a Flowerpot VROD for 420 which has been my only planned purchase for the last month. If Herborizer or Tinymight had a sale I'd be broke right now lol. With my VROD purchase I was craving some new glass so I bought this.
Liberty_0209_2-47_600x.jpg

VASked_Avenger!

@SquirrelMaster , I swear I spotted that one too during my 4/20 escapades. I remember that style pipe too from back in the day, Zong style? I like the lil nugget character on it too.. Kinda resembles the alien from that 80's movie, "Mac & Me". Heady nugget version, tell me i'm wrong lol

Now if ONLY we could trade our collector copies of Cyberpunk towards 2 Herbos, it would be a perfect world lol 🤔 💿 👉🏆

SquirrelMaster

@SquirrelMaster , I swear I spotted that one too during my 4/20 escapades. I remember that style pipe too from back in the day, Zong style? I like the lil nugget character on it too.. Kinda resembles the alien from that 80's movie, "Mac & Me". Heady nugget version, tell me i'm wrong lol

Now if ONLY we could trade our collector copies of Cyberpunk towards 2 Herbos, it would be a perfect world lol 🤔 💿 👉🏆
Oh yeah zone style. It totally does look like the alien, man I barely remember that movie! It's those beaty eyes. I discovered it from the recent acquisitions thread when @710yota posted a pic and then the image was stuck in my brain for days. I've been craving some new glass and to have something stick with me so much I knew I needed to add one to my collection. I can wait to examine the bottom colouring and fuming, that was the one thing I don't like about a lot of fumes, they're too light in colour and only darken if I let my stuff get dirty which I typically don't. I checked the day before 420 and they had it 10% off plus I swear the shipping cost had dropped which was all just a happy coincidence. Once it arrives I'm going to order an angle adapter and j hook (or two lol) from Oregon Glass Blower to assist with concentrates. The VROD is going to be a beast sitting a top this beauty. I expect to be on another planet when I have both my 420 purchases in hand :ko:.

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Glad to see I am a influence of some kind @SquirrelMaster, I'm sure you'll love it. The fuming has a real nice gold color to it, I really notice it when I'm running some warm water through it.

I decided to snag this superhomiesanchez bubble cap from NVS after breaking my Pi cap, the longer nozzle is real nice for my deep dish banger!

Thomas-Sanchez-Bubble-Cap-Gold-Run-867684-50-1.jpg

Last edited:

510MOD

Manufacturer
Glad to see I am a influence of some kind @SquirrelMaster, I'm sure you'll love it. The fuming has a real nice gold color to it, I really notice it when I'm running some warm water through it.

I decided to snag this superhomiesanchez bubble cap from NVS after breaking my Pi cap, the longer nozzle is real nice for my deep dish banger!

Thomas-Sanchez-Bubble-Cap-Gold-Run-867684-50-1.jpg
I would love to hear how you like it compared to your PI cap. I have one that is very similar to what you just posted, only it is from @chevelleglass on IG and I have considered stocking some but I found I like the function and performance of the PI cap more. I found the carb cap on the side only was more airy, however that could also be determined by the hole size at the inlet and nose outlet.

Vizyt91

I'm in need of something easy to carry on walks. My grass hopper io died after 6 months. I feel like my Mighty, Tera, Tubo Evic, Mil are all either too big or have extra parts I have to fiddle with. Just fine for at home but sucks when my dog is tugging on the leash.
I was thinking Crafty+ or the new rogue. Like the sale price POTV has on Crafty+ but just discovered I'm one of the two states they cannot ship to. Wah!
I can suggest the dotleaf, it’s a conduction device, small and efficient, you can get big clouds on temp 4 and the taste is better than a pax2 imho, plus replaceable 18650 batts for long walks 👍. Check the dotleaf thread, the 4/20 sales end tomorrow.

VASked_Avenger!

I can suggest the dotleaf, it’s a conduction device, small and efficient, you can get big clouds on temp 4 and the taste is better than a pax2 imho, plus replaceable 18650 batts for long walks 👍. Check the dotleaf thread, the 4/20 sales end tomorrow.
I second this idea! Dotleaf 1.5 has updated firmware that helps temp irregularities, has new ovens, and couple new colors now black/silver. It feels great in your hand, looks spiffy, and is one of my fav new vapes to hit off waterpipe. Comes with cpl different mouthpieces, and a wpa. I get clouds on mine on any setting 1-4, but usually start @ 2 and end bowl on temp 3. It extracts very well imo, I don't find myself having to bump it to temp 4 personally . It's still on sale too! $30 suntin 🦴s off.. Def worth it now upgraded and improved from customer feedback :) Id pick up a backup, but my scorched wallet is merely dust falling through my fingers at this point ☠️

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I would love to hear how you like it compared to your PI cap. I have one that is very similar to what you just posted, only it is from @chevelleglass on IG and I have considered stocking some but I found I like the function and performance of the PI cap more. I found the carb cap on the side only was more airy, however that could also be determined by the hole size at the inlet and nose outlet.

So far I've really been liking it although I don't have my Pi any longer to compared it side by side with. I haven't used it with any pearls or inserts yet but it's been doing a fine job of pushing oil around in a 30mm deep dish banger. It does seem to be a little bit more airy but not in a way that hurts performance, I think it pushes material around a bit easier because of this. The longer spout does hit the upper edges of my inserts in both sizes of banger I have and also doesn't really work with 8mm terp pearls in a standard banger. I plan to get another Pi cap at some point for using with my inserts because of this but this has been a great cap for straight up quartz dabs!

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How about the Firewood7?? Sounds like a good option for this usage to replace the grasshopper for you, or a vleaf go why not
@HughJundys I don't vape out that much but for a snobby convection portable that you can really carry in your pocket I'd go Tinymight or take @Shit Snacks FW7 suggestion if conduction is your jam. Can't go wrong with both either

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
But yeah, I think I was in the mood to add to my butane collection this year.

I'm sure I'll be happy with that Vapman.

So many vapes I'd love to add to my collection, so little money :cry:

Yes, I had to limit myself this year. I was more in need of supply and had to put some coin into restocking the cubboard. But I consider it all money well spent. :razz:

Did you happen to notice the heaters they make for those vapmen? I haven't seen one in a while, but they looked awesome. If I owned a vapman, I'd be like Daddy's got to have it. There's some VAS to look forward to. ;)

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yes, I had to limit myself this year. I was more in need of supply and had to put some coin into restocking the cubboard. But I consider it all money well spent. :razz:

Yeah. I couldn't really afford it, but I had to buy some new toy for 4/20, and the Vapman has been on my list for years now.
Now I will have one. I rule :rockon:

Did you happen to notice the heaters they make for those vapmen? I haven't seen one in a while, but they looked awesome. If I owned a vapman, I'd be like Daddy's got to have it. There's some VAS to look forward to. ;)

Yeah. I'm aware of the stations. We'll see.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I did not get a vap man until I could also get it with the station and it was one of the last ones! I'm sure they will be bringing them back someday though, and it can then revitalize VM for you after you get the hang of it with the torch! With a new VM ofcourse ;)

So I didn't actually buy a vape (ps now I am seeing people say a thermal extractor, and sorry personally I hate it btw what happened to aromatherapy?? lol) yet this 420 at all, just various paraphernalia accessories, I do have another colly bandit coming soon though...

And yet for some reason I am still tempted to grab a blue Ti grasshopper io pre-order despite everything (potentially and actually) wrong with them, damn these sales! :lol:

Last edited:

VASked_Avenger!

And yet for some reason I am still tempted to grab a blue Ti grasshopper io pre-order despite everything (potentially and actually) wrong with them, damn these sales! :lol:
Duuude just go for iiiit lol. I grabbed a Grasshopper OG SS on 4/20, only used 2-3x apparently. Scooped it for the lowkis @ $80 off reddit. Hey i've never owned a Hoppaaah, but went ahead and took leap of faith on the one "with most issues".. Well this is what ive read so far anyways lol. Figured it was worth a shot at that cost though , coming with charger and battery.

Also the Vapman, it's one of only 2 vapes i've had some issues getting the hang of (other is Mi3 high temp, I combust). I just struggle with it, and can't get seem to get good hits. I did notice a very medicinal high though, even with my whispy vapor attempts and crummy technique.. It's a beaut though, went with Yew tree too 😍 I was also very surprised to see how small it is in your palm! I'm now patiently waiting on one of those heating towers..I remain hopeful, for I have an email back from January 5th from owner Rene Balli stating (verbatim):

"They are still unavailable, new ones can be expected at the earliest at the end of the year." 🤞

Top Bottom