420 2018: What did you buy??

lazylathe

Almost there...
We had the 420 Sales, the 420 Short-List and now we have the what did you actually buy??

I bought a used VapeXHale EVO, which is awesome to own again!
Not new but it still counts...LOL!

My best deal was with a bud purchase! I managed to get in on the 42% off deal!!
Sweet deal and I should be set in bud for months to come!

Non vape related, I bought some miniatures to paint and some mini painting DVD tutorials.
I also backed some Kickstarter campaigns for mini's and artist brushes!

Quite the mixed bag!

What did you bring home this 420??

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
DynaVap 2018M + Free Ti tip on the pre 4/20 sale.
I haven't used flower for a loooong time, so this is a nice option.

Then the real score: two big ol' 7g jars of Tahoe Pyro sugar sauce.

o4vkHcI.jpg

Super terpy, smells strongly of tangerines.
Heavy citrus flavors with a light vanilla finish. [/Dab-Snob voice]

:rockon:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Freight to Australia was far too expensive from most sellers except for Vapcap(I got a M and extras) and Healthy Rips(I got a F2 off them), so I will wait for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday to get from Oz;
Cloud Evo, Mighty and TeraMK3 and unfortunately never getting a US$108 shipping cost Flowermate

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
While I have one in Jamaica, a Vivant Alternate at 42% off ($75), I could not pass up.

I'd given my DynaVap M, a lighter and a stash to a friend who was combusting his medicine, so I picked up an M starter kit at 40% off. I still have a Nonavong/Mystery Stash combo in my cart along with a DynaKit Deluxe BOGO in my cart.

Having a second NewVape FlowerPot bowl and stem seemed like a great idea for when friends are over or if I just want have different herbs in each bowl, so I picked up a ShovelHead to complement my Panhead bowl. Also grabbed a couple of double weave screens and the Pax loading tool.

Lastly, some miscellaneous cleaning plugs and a spittoon from Delta 3D Studios and this 420 may be a wrap. No wise man ever discounted VAS Respect! -YaMon

FlavorChaser

Lover of all things KUSH
My VAS kicked in big time so I felt compelled to take advantage of some 420 sales. My biggest gear purchase was a NV Flowerpot. With the 20% discount, I got both the showerhead and the wrap around set ups. Also got a Mighty water pipe adapter from D3D ($4.20 off), a Launch Pad from ID (30% off) and some Jyarz (BOGO). As to consumables, Buy Legal Meds has the best CBD products I have ever tried but they are a little pricey. With their 50% off sale, I got a zip of flower (17% CBD), a gram of full spectrum crumble and some Cloud N9ne syrup.

I already got 3 shipping notices so let the mailbox stalking begin!:rofl:

Evilevile

Nothing because I was broke. I sat and helplessly watched all the beautiful savings come and go. :ugh: That's the poverty life for ypu.

I don't get any money until April 25. There won't be any sales then. All the bud will be full price again.

I need to be better prepared next time.

I'm happy for everyone else though . So happy :mad:

szai

Right before going to sleep I had the desire to get the sneaky Pete bubbler and I was attempting to check out when the coupon wasn't getting accepted. I was really bummed when I realized it was 4/22.

I quickly rallied my spirits by thinking it was for the best and rolled over to head to sleep.

Then I had the idea to check ebay for what I really wanted the magic flight orbiter. I find I great price $60 and I had some eBay bucks! Ma this 420 was amazing much much better then last year! This year I had great bud and smoke buds versus last year when I was a lonely stoner. Another great thing about this 420 is that I'm actually part of the community now too! So glad I can be an active member of FC too!

Last edited:
Top Bottom