420 2018: What did you buy??

Evilevile

Right before going to sleep I had the desire to get the sneaky Pete bubbler and I was attempting to check out when the coupon wasn't getting accepted. I was really bummed when I realized it was 4/22.

I quickly rallied my spirits by thinking it was for the best and rolled over to head to sleep.

Then I had the idea to check ebay for what I really wanted the magic flight orbiter. I find I great price $60 and I had some eBay bucks! Ma this 420 was amazing much much better then last year! This year I had great bud and smoke buds versus last year when I was a lonely stoner. Another great thing about this 420 is that I'm actually part of the community now too! So glad I can be an active member of FC too!

:spidey: You really put that into perspective for me. Last 4/20 I wasn't medicated at ALL and I was suffering. I'm really grateful for what I have now and I needed to read that. Thanks, Szai

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Ugh.. I didn’t want to buy anything... I am on a strict budget -no buying any more vapes or accessories... but then I ignored my good sense and got...

Vapcap M 2018
Pax 3
VapCap Nonavong S (light wood)
Kannastor 4 pc 2.2” gunmetal Grinder
Jyarz Chico (2), Jyarz Grinder
Dynastash ER: Wenge
Healthy Rips Bent Mouthpiece
NewVape Pax 3 vented pusher lid
MFLB Gold batteries (want to try my first vape again with fresh batteries)

Oh, did I mention I also have the Haze Square Pro and a L’il Bud en route/ being built?

Okay. No more vapes this year. Seriously.
Unless my turn comes up for the Nomad.
Or something new and interesting comes along....

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
No actual vaporizers purchased, but somehow still spent too much?! :uhh: :doh: :tup:
Because sometimes, VAS is about the little things.

Dynavap bits & pieces (LEGO projects/spares)
LighterUSA 2 lighters
Epicvape eNano back-up XL stems/gong
NewVape Loading scoop

Then on Saturday 21st, out of the blue I received an invoice for a discontinued glass accessory that I've been trying to find and get shipped to me, which I had given up on. So on top of 420, I've got this coming; which is great just as long as my wife doesn't happen to total up my weekend expenditures. :uhoh:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
It was a fun 420 watching all the deals go down. I picked up a Fury 2 on the 420 pre-sale, and then on the actual day grabbed some accessories for my nano and a couple Jyarz classics.

The FC really made 420 fun by reading about all the deals, doing some dreaming of what I couldn't buy, watching the flash sales and reading these threads about what people got. I also enjoyed some of the 420 celebration videos in Vancouver and San Fran. There were also some cool articles on various subjects (420 related) on sites like Leafly and The Cannabist.

It's entertaining.

Alexis

A boring 4/20 tale from myself. My only vape related purchase this was from Dynavap. I wanted to get some of their wuad torches for myself, my mum and a friend. I like the quad torch a lot.
Much more than the inline triple. I never combust with the quad torch, and I can push it as muchbas I want for the biggest hits without smoke.

With the inline triple torch, I struggle to get the same even consistent and satisfying hits. And I combust very easily too with the triple trying to get the hits I like.

So I went to place the order last night and saw that Dynavap dont offer the quad torch anymore. Not the same one anyway, they sell one for $25 but not the previous $15 model.

But a lot of new torches though. So instead I got us each one of the cyclone triple torches.
And 5 small snapstashes for different phenotypes, dont have enough snapstashes currently for each one lol.

And, I guess I did do one piece of very important bit of shopping this 4/20- direct from Dutch Passion themselves!;):rockon:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Nothing, I was looking at getting Dynavap stuff but got screwed with the site crashing.

Edit: most of the items were "wants" and not "needs" but it was still quite frustrating.

I also looked at getting some glass but ultimately couldn't find anything that really caught my eye. It was an odd 420, where I had money to spend but couldn't find a single thing I had to have.

Last edited:

elykpeace

exVASted
Nothing, I was looking at getting Dynavap stuff but got screwed with the site crashing.

Edit: most of the items were "wants" and not "needs" but it was still quite frustrating.

I also looked at getting some glass but ultimately couldn't find anything that really caught my eye. It was an odd 420, where I had money to spend but couldn't find a single thing I had to have.

I have read that across many platforms...

Had my cart ready and made the purchase right when it went live .. saw the sale was extended so I went back and got a Omni xl ... Guess I was really lucky. I noticed lag and got the message to try back later a couple times but got thru

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@elykpeace I did the same. I do think they should have been more up front. That server down page promised they'd extend the sale past twenty minutes but it ended up being like thirty-five minutes which is kinda rough considering how much of that was downtime.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks Lazy.

In other news, my GR8TR arrived yesterday and it's really well made. If an epic sale like the RYOT deal happens again I'd recommend it to anyone.. and probably get a second one for myself at that point.
20180425_112538_Burst01_2.jpg

Top Bottom