420 2018: What did you buy??

Justpassedu

I got sick and was home in bed all day but that did not stop me from doing some online shopping. I picked up a new piece of glass that just arrived , a 35mm quartz banger , 35mm coil that wraps around the sides and bottom , a few inserts to try with it, a spare Enail that will most likely get sold as I already own 2 but the price was just to good to pass up and some heavy hitter 2.2g cartridges to try out.

Alexis

I got sick and was home in bed all day but that did not stop me from doing some online shopping. I picked up a new piece of glass that just arrived , a 35mm quartz banger , 35mm coil that wraps around the sides and bottom , a few inserts to try with it, a spare Enail that will most likely get sold as I already own 2 but the price was just to good to pass up and some heavy hitter 2.2g cartridges to try out.
Wow dude you have a real talent for packing so much purely relevant information into your posts without it seeming like too much to take in.

I just clocked it, as your post above was a perfect example. All in a good way I mean.;)
But hey, neat shopping! Im still trying to get a good pipe I like from a trusty 'gate seller after wrong pipe arrived and seller delusional!
And my Herbo I will go to Sebastien direct and no 4/20 sales there (but a virtual lifetime warranty with a big :) haha.)

Oh, I did get one awsome thing actually 2 days ago. I'll just get a snapshot now. I recommend.

It's the TAG carb adapter. I love it, so easy and fun niw clearing a hit. Smart, well made adapter. £14 to UK. Cheaper than any equivalent, lower quality version from dhgate.

Btw, the coil is glowing on the Elev8r- Im getting strange performance with it all. Surely coil related. When turned this way up, coil temps drop fast and it glows red. Temps dont return to same level, so I have always kept it other way up, to keep the coil temp reading higher.

It doesn't glow the other way up. But something isn't right. Incomplete extraction, up at 750 even. So I just switched it, thinking maybe the temps drop fast this way because it's heating the glass more, and more constantly? Hence glowing. So I thought- even if the temp reading is lower, it could be illusory with this setup. So I took a hit. Coil at 727 only. It worked!

Proper milk up, lipsmacking flavor. I never got a hit like that at 750 reveresed.
Okay, sorry guys. Off for more testing. Loving this adapter though.:)

Likun

After owning just a M17 I took a deeper step into the DV universe:

Woody Ti XLS Cocobolo
Omni XL
Dynastash XL
And some spare parts.

Thankfully that's all I bought. I actually wanted to get myself a log. Maybe later this year..

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
@frosty234 yeah, I was disappointed with the 10% and cherry-only Enano sale. I've been thinking about that as my first log; I just want 20% off a choice of woods like I've seen in old threads.

Justpassedu

Wow dude you have a real talent for packing so much purely relevant information into your posts without it seeming like too much to take in.

I just clocked it, as your post above was a perfect example. All in a good way I mean.;)
But hey, neat shopping! Im still trying to get a good pipe I like from a trusty 'gate seller after wrong pipe arrived and seller delusional!
And my Herbo I will go to Sebastien direct and no 4/20 sales there (but a virtual lifetime warranty with a big :) haha.)

Oh, I did get one awsome thing actually 2 days ago. I'll just get a snapshot now. I recommend.

It's the TAG carb adapter. I love it, so easy and fun niw clearing a hit. Smart, well made adapter. £14 to UK. Cheaper than any equivalent, lower quality version from dhgate.

Btw, the coil is glowing on the Elev8r- Im getting strange performance with it all. Surely coil related. When turned this way up, coil temps drop fast and it glows red. Temps dont return to same level, so I have always kept it other way up, to keep the coil temp reading higher.

It doesn't glow the other way up. But something isn't right. Incomplete extraction, up at 750 even. So I just switched it, thinking maybe the temps drop fast this way because it's heating the glass more, and more constantly? Hence glowing. So I thought- even if the temp reading is lower, it could be illusory with this setup. So I took a hit. Coil at 727 only. It worked!

Proper milk up, lipsmacking flavor. I never got a hit like that at 750 reveresed.
Okay, sorry guys. Off for more testing. Loving this adapter though.:)
Why, thank you. I like to keep it short and sweet. Good score. I always wanted 1 of those adapters. If I was to get one though I'd most likely go with 1 of ogb's - https://www.oregonglassblower.com/CARB-ADAPTERS_c52.htm , from my experience the quality of his glass has always been amazing. May cost a bit more but worth it in the end as I have had a few products from him and have dropped them a few times without breakage. My coil glows on the Elev8r as well but that is due to the spread coils trying to get back up to temp since they are no longer tightly wound together. It still performs well for me though even at a temp drop but unfortunately my Flowerpot does everything it does only allot quicker and harder hitting, plus i just feel it is overall safer in my environment of use so it is being retired. Cheers though , I hope you are enjoying everything, it all looks great.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
My Happy Daddy Customsjust arrived...awesome...rly love´em :D
The Shovel is very nice for the Flowerpot aswell :D :D :D

Custom K-Bar and Machete in Tiger Color

2q3qgrs.jpg

lazylathe

Almost there...
I did not purchase anything this 4/20. I have had my eye on the Solo II and almost pulled the trigger on PIU sale.
I have not had much luck scoring weed for several months now. I would have bought it if I had a solid connection.

Somebody, anybody, hook a brotha up!!
That was sad to read my friend! Not sure what country you are in but no weed on 420 blows!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I got a rock :whip:

Vapcap gear! I also scored some nice locally made bubblers (holy crap bubblers are expensive compared to generic tubes) I’m stuck on the @ataxian mouthpiece style so I can’t stand a flare on it.

Also snagged a d4 charger and other odds and ends for suuuuper cheap..

But yeah, lots of vapcap gear.... and new MFLB batteries :mflb:

Alexis

I just realised my purchase from Sunday counts as a 4/20 deal. I got the Bomb Tower bubbler from Vapefiend to replace my broken FC 186.
https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/bomb-tower
The 4/20 code was still active for over £50 so I grabbed some vape cleaning brushes and a small jyarz container, for £43 total (Bomb Tower was £40).
So- my new bank card arrived in due time for me to get invloved a little more. Way more exciting this purchase than my 3 triple torches from Dynavap.:clap:

NHCheef

Vape... For your health!
I picked up a bunch of accessories:

Super Weapon II grinder, long & short straight glass stems from 420EDC, pack-n-tamp tool from Delta 3D Studios, oversized NonG for the Underdog and a Jyarz classic.

Also added my name to the Mi2 waitlist. All in all not a bad 420 for me!

Top Bottom