21 Vaporizers

BuzzDanklin

I had a lot of different vapes out today while doing some filming, I got a lineup photo with a bunch of units from shortest to tallest that looked kinda neat.

k3cA0Jm.jpg

DqL186W.jpg

BuzzDanklin

@Stu I definitely still have the Okin, I didn't include any of my non battery powered vapes in this photo, this is probably about half of the total portables I have.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I feel inferior..... I have a long way to go...

God damn hungry kids eating all my money.....

PPN

Volute of Vapor
What is the n° 6 from the left...please?

Great collection! I can see you own the Focus ...do you like it? I don't remenber you posted on the Focus thread...

PPN,

BuzzDanklin

Quick Buzz...grab one for a beach walk...which one is it?

If its a long walk, I might go with the Ascent, because it has such a long/slow session time, you can really extend a session so long if you try with the ascent.

If its a shorter walk, I would have to go with the Crafty.

And if its a walk on a super crowded beach where I don't want to just be puffing and walking nonstop, I would go for the Firefly 2 or Grasshopper.

@PPN The 6th from the left is the original Pax, and I haven't used the Focus a ton yet, so I cant fully judge it, but I have been liking it more than the most of the other units with the same form factor like the Xmax, Imag, and Flowermates Aura and V3air. But I still dont like it as much as the Arizer Air.

Wizsteve

I had a lot of different vapes out today while doing some filming, I got a lineup photo with a bunch of units from shortest to tallest that looked kinda neat.

k3cA0Jm.jpg

DqL186W.jpg

Nice collection but i must ask why? was each one a disappointment in one way or another? was each purchase trying to get a better vape? (( seems like a lot money spent 1k-2k ?))

Wizsteve,
Top Bottom