2023 Most Reached For

2pumpchump

Texus

Yeah Delta 3D scoop is the best, I have the nylon one too and I use it more so I don't have to worry about magnets or metal grinders finish (Rogue even made me a little handle for the tiny one, should get another)
I'm partial to the OWW scoop, whose other end works great to tamp down a 22mm diffuser bowl. And those Rogue scoop/damp tools are also great options when other diameters are needed for damping.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
1. Tempest. It’s not hype.
2. ZX, it also is not hype.
3. F22, my favorite offering from CH that I’ve had. Looking forward to giving Mary a try at some point.
4. Qaroma (on GooRoo bowl, on GooRoo dry catcher, on GooRoo HD3…it’s so much glass!)
5. Victory Glass Works/D-Nail, have been learning Quartz for the holidays!

What a great year in vape history!

Shannock

These two pretty much sum up my 2023 - @phattpiggie TA handles pretty much all my needs - with the wand makes it almost too convenient.

The ALVP I brought the same week as the TA and I almost regretted buying it until it found its way into the rotation as an out and about vape.

My 8 years old Vapman still comes out most weeks but the TA is incredible (I still almost buy a Tastytube or Terpcicle every week but remember how clumsy I am just before checking out!) come on @phattpiggie give the people what they need - a TA for every FC’er!

:peace:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Fwiw, the Good Vibes Boro 18mm Killer, the Lamart Piro, and the elusive Dreamwood DLX One
On the basis that you have never ever been wrong about anything important on here, I need to give she serious thought to the Dreamwood. Even though, I think the Noisy Cricket scratches a similar itch for me (the clear path is the difference that makes the difference, just like the DWDLX1). Thankyou for the inspiration

Perfect_Speed4069,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

On the basis that you have never ever been wrong about anything important on here, I need to give she serious thought to the Dreamwood. Even though, I think the Noisy Cricket scratches a similar itch for me (the clear path is the difference that makes the difference, just like the DWDLX1). Thankyou for the inspiration
Have you seen the UFOs? : )
4133639051.jpg

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Have you seen the UFOs? : )
Get behind me Satan: this, the Knotty Topper, and the Kalu Infinity, are all on my radar. Unhappily, my significant other has rumbled my "it's just glass" ruse, - which exempted most of TRWWs recent developments and GVB EMK from the vape moratorium.

Also, the choice of Chechen wood feels curious. After the whole kalu 88 naming saga I've gone a bit para about vape names.

Gigsabits53

Haven't been posting much lately but I always love this thread each year.

My MRF for this year has been a huge surprise to even myself- the Arizer Solo II. This is coming from using a Flowerpot V-Rod as my DD.
Had some complaints from neighbors about the weed smell so I stored my FP away. It must have helped cuz no complaints since.

The crazy thing is an ounce will last me nearly three weeks. Using the FP I was going through twice as much as I do now.

Greenleaf88

Terp hammer at home don’t really hit anything else on my couch but the rio for dabs.

Out of the house it depends between anvil or tm2 if I’m going to someone’s house I bring the anvil and a torch, if I’m going outside or resto I’m bringing tm2

maremaresing

Top Bottom