• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ZionM

jbm

There was a mailing list for the Zion M similar to the Mi3 list. That may no longer be germane, though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Presumably they will go up by auction on Instagram and there will be announcements on IG beforehand, right now drops happen the first of every month and auctions last for the first week... You just comment on the post with your bid, sometimes there are enough units available that it is not as much an auction as match as a sale, though if it's limited stock it could be a race as well...

Summer

Long Island, NY

stickstones demos the Zion in the stream. The whole stream is informative, so watch. He also demos the TB (tafee bowle), some of the brick vapes, the Neo by prrl & discusses the Terp Torch.

Shit Snacks

Talked to Ryan today and excited to test the ZionM before Ryan puts out a very limited run. If you want a seat for this show, buy a ticket early because i guarantee they will sell out quick.

Cheers all.

Speaking of, looks like there are four seats on the beta team available by auction here:

Shit Snacks

I'm in the process of completing a purchase from Unklmark that includes his last Splinter Z V2 along with a ZionM. Getting blue glass on the Z and cocobolo accents on the ZionM. I'll share some pics when they arrive, hopefully next week.

Couldn't resist sharing here when I saw it on IG ;) beautiful work as always @Unklmark68
Screenshot-20210717-153927.png

NimChimpsky

Couldn't resist sharing here when I saw it on IG ;) beautiful work as always @Unklmark68
Screenshot-20210717-153927.png
Yessir!! You were quick on the draw, Snacks :lol: I am incredibly stoked to try this beauty and so grateful to Unklmark! I haven't been this excited for a package since my first VapBong lol. I already have this cocobolo stem that should compliment this stunner nicely.

Shit Snacks

Honestly I forget. I even forgot I had a a container full of glass stems I never even used. Been using my flowerpot and dynavap exclusively for about the last 18 months, this is a nice different experience.

Haha it's okay bc I can tell that 420edc is what it is, by the pinch in the neck (for his tophat glass capsules), and the mouthpiece and where the bend is... I used to have one but I gave it to @PPN for use with his iHeat

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
I have had my Zion M for about a week now...and I have to say I am very pleased. @unklmark did a wonderful job making mine a truly one of a kind peice. It also RIPS. I'm talking three seconds to preheat and you are off. I use it as my night cap to roast a massive bowl in one pull. I gotta say...kinda glad I missed the Mi2 auction...cause now I have this beaut.

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
Beautiful! Such a great feel in the hand, no? I feel like a pirate king everytime I use mine 😂
I can't agree more...the wood feels so soft in the hand. It is a big unit, but something about that make it more attractive and different. This one has fit a space in the collection that I don't see myself parting with. When it's time to get serious I bust the ZionM out to roast through huge bowls in a single draw. The experience is unlike any other vape just because of the 'brick' form factor.

started@52

How are you going with it @started@52 ??? Id been keen to hear your thoughts!

According to tracking mine arrived in Australia over a week ago... its getting close....
Been using it exclusively since I received it. Mine is perfect, I don’t even throttle it like I did with my(now broken) Splinter Z and milaana. Pre heat for 3-5 seconds then about a 10 second draw. Big cloud and taste on the first heat up! I do use a glass cooling stem. Feels as natural as a bottle of beer in my hand.

Top Bottom