ZionM

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Speaking of the ZM... Unk is now making Splinter ZMs with the same heater. He only has a few, I got a spot on the list (thanks for the heads up, Raz). Anyone interested should hit Unk up asap.
I saw that. I DM'd him on insta as soon as I did, but I don't know if I will make it on to the list. No harm in trying though. :-)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can some ok me remind me what length of stem fits the ZionM? I'm away from mine and have the ability to order some @Vlad the Inhaler stems. I'm thinking I'll get all stems with the restricted mouthpiece because I love my Grav labs upline taster so much.

@seki did it so Phineas may already have the measurements from that if you ask him!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can some ok me remind me what length of stem fits the ZionM? I'm away from mine and have the ability to order some @Vlad the Inhaler stems. I'm thinking I'll get all stems with the restricted mouthpiece because I love my Grav labs upline taster so much.
His medium and short stems both fit in the body storage. I think the full length are a bit too long.

Unless you meant the joint depth... My ZionM will fit slightly longer than the 19/19 that my other RBT devices need, but the shorter joint plug works of course.

seki

@seki did it so Phineas may already have the measurements from that if you ask him!
It was about 100mm. Anything too much larger might not fit. The Zs can also accommodate the larger 19/22 joints, but I went with 19/19 for Milaana/Splinter compatibility.
zion-stem-size.jpg

Zow237

Is someone still making these? Thanks! I had an og back in the day. one of the best hand mades ive bought for sure

Zow237,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Is someone still making these? Thanks! I had an og back in the day. one of the best hand mades ive bought for sure
By OG, I suspect you mean a Zion and not a Zion M? I see the Zion Ms pop up often, but I very rarely see the OGs.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Zow237

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah he was just making them from the leftover bodies he was sent by Ryan, I think they ran out a little while ago, he is always tinkering other RBT stuff if you want to try to get a custom from him for a price of course

Lozo

Hey Guys. I need some help, I'm not sure why but my ZIon M isn't heating up anymore. Batteries are charged, contacts cleaned but no power. I haven't checked the connections on the button as I wasn't sure if this was screwed in or glued in...I'm not sure what else I can do? Any advice warmly welcomed.

Edit: It was a dud battery! Battery charged OK but when I tested it on a battery tested it was reading zero!

Last edited:

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Hey Guys. I need some help, I'm not sure why but my ZIon M isn't heating up anymore. Batteries are charged, contacts cleaned but no power. I haven't checked the connections on the button as I wasn't sure if this was screwed in or glued in...I'm not sure what else I can do? Any advice warmly welcomed.

Edit: It was a dud battery! Battery charged OK but when I tested it on a battery tested it was reading zero!
mental-models-for-wall-street-tools-for-top-performance-23-638.jpg

Canna Chameleon,
Reactions: Lozo
Top Bottom