ZionM

jbm

There was a mailing list for the Zion M similar to the Mi3 list. That may no longer be germane, though.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
Presumably they will go up by auction on Instagram and there will be announcements on IG beforehand, right now drops happen the first of every month and auctions last for the first week... You just comment on the post with your bid, sometimes there are enough units available that it is not as much an auction as match as a sale, though if it's limited stock it could be a race as well...

Summer

Long Island, NY

stickstones demos the Zion in the stream. The whole stream is informative, so watch. He also demos the TB (tafee bowle), some of the brick vapes, the Neo by prrl & discusses the Terp Torch.

Shit Snacks

Talked to Ryan today and excited to test the ZionM before Ryan puts out a very limited run. If you want a seat for this show, buy a ticket early because i guarantee they will sell out quick.

Cheers all.

Speaking of, looks like there are four seats on the beta team available by auction here:

Shit Snacks

I'm in the process of completing a purchase from Unklmark that includes his last Splinter Z V2 along with a ZionM. Getting blue glass on the Z and cocobolo accents on the ZionM. I'll share some pics when they arrive, hopefully next week.

Couldn't resist sharing here when I saw it on IG ;) beautiful work as always @Unklmark68
Screenshot-20210717-153927.png

NimChimpsky

Couldn't resist sharing here when I saw it on IG ;) beautiful work as always @Unklmark68
Screenshot-20210717-153927.png
Yessir!! You were quick on the draw, Snacks :lol: I am incredibly stoked to try this beauty and so grateful to Unklmark! I haven't been this excited for a package since my first VapBong lol. I already have this cocobolo stem that should compliment this stunner nicely.

Top Bottom