Zeal and Ω

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone know what link I should use to buy a coiled omega? When I check their site everything is out of stock except some pre order items, not sure how I place an order.
There isn't a listing on the site right now. On discord, iDB mentioned they are fulfilling the preorders this week and any extras will be on the site after that.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Bababouy

Bababouy

Anyone know what link I should use to buy a coiled omega? When I check their site everything is out of stock except some pre order items, not sure how I place an order.
Edit: grass beat me lol

Kits appear to be down right now. He’s filling preorders currently and someone mentioned he said the extras would be listed shortly. I’d keep an eye on the zeal and omega section and join the discord to keep up with announcements if you haven’t. I can dm a link if needed. Don’t want to post it publicly because we keep getting spammed

Bababouy,
Reactions: Grass Yes

whateverman

Armored Omega, Omega Lite, and Zeal Lite kits are available on the Cloud Connoisseur site. Also standalone Zeals, Omegas, and well as some colored diffuser bowls.

It was announced on the CC discord but I thought I would pass the info along here.

I pulled the trigger and bought an omega coiled kit.
Now I have to figure out how to clean it before using it. Is it recommended to wash the balls or steel in iso? Or is the heat enough?

Bababouy

Roger.
Now for glass..... im gonna buy this piece unless you guys have a better option

If you’re going the DH gate route I would go with that or the fc-199 piece from the same seller. If you can’t find it in their store search fc-199 on google.

If you aren’t confined to a lower price point I’d check out all the pretty protégé’s and mini influxes on CC’s website right now. Both pieces are fantastic.

coolbreeze

Roger.

The 3-hole one looks best for flavor, fwiw. It should be plenty of cooling, especially with the ashcatcher.

If you’re going the DH gate route I would go with that or the fc-199 piece from the same seller. If you can’t find it in their store search fc-199 on google.
Yeah, sort of like the TAG showerhead rig but with a fab section. Looks pretty cool.
If you aren’t confined to a lower price point I’d check out all the pretty protégé’s and mini influxes on CC’s website right now. Both pieces are fantastic.
No doubt excellent choices.

I would add the Vertex, it is one of the finest utility pieces I've come across. It's a suitable daily driver, great with everything I've tried. Can't recommend it enough.

whateverman

The 3-hole one looks best for flavor, fwiw. It should be plenty of cooling, especially with the ashcatcher.

Yeah, sort of like the TAG showerhead rig but with a fab section. Looks pretty cool.

No doubt excellent choices.

I would add the Vertex, it is one of the finest utility pieces I've come across. It's a suitable daily driver, great with everything I've tried. Can't recommend it enough.
The cc glass looks amazing but its pricey.

In the meanwhile theres this piece from tag at like 79 bucks..

Yet i have been told not to buy it for vaporizers because of blowback, so the former straight formfactor may be more suitable.

whateverman,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Roger.

I highly recommend this one, with the main diffusion downstem, no ash catch unless you want a second chamber to filter and fill... Three holes more flavor but much more chug, the nine holes with open bottom still lets plenty of flavor through with a smooth pull and a nice balance of diffusion (the other one I think they call shower head is a circ perc that offers the most diffusion least flavor) Great way to begin, otherwise the side slit inline honeycomb from them is a really effective coverall rig too

Top Bottom