Xmax V3 PRO - upgrade to Mighty/+ ?

RangoX

After 20 years of rolling joints a month ago I took my first vape Xmax V3 pro and I must admit that I am very satisfied and so far I have not rolled a single joint.

The problem is that I see a lot of good reviews about Mighty/solo 2, so I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading, i.e. if they are for example 30% better or more, then I'd take mighty, but if it's around 15%, then I wouldn't.
On xmax v3 i use dosing capsules (i put about 0.05g/ sometimes 0.1g) and 3 (rarely up to 5) caps are quite enough for me for the evening (18.00 - 00.00h).

I used to smoke a joint in such a way that i would take a couple of small puffs and let it go, and then after 20-30 minutes repeat it again¸
and i would smoke one joint for 2-3 hours (mixed with tobacco + 0.05g - 0.1g weed) while programming/scripting and that suits me best (a vaporizer that can provide me this would be ideal).

I'm looking for a device that I don't have to inhale for more than 3-5 seconds (small/fast puffs) and that I can put 0.05g for micro-dosing.
I'm familiar with dynavap and tinymighty, but sometimes I want to have a session, so I think mighty should be ok for me.

If, for example, I put a dosing capsule with 0.05g + liquid pads in mighty, can I have 10 -15 small puffs (inhale for max 3-4 sec) from it?

Last edited:

Texus

I personally don't find the Mighty a huge step up from v3. And the swappable batteries in the v3 (and similar Roffu) means the overall device life can be much longer. However as far as how long a battery can go before charging, Mighty is king. Note that heat up time on Mighty is also much longer than v3.

rageweary

Thanks for the answer (you saved me 300 - 400€ ) and that's exactly what I wanted to hear :-) and as for the battery I have 2 for the v3 so I'm fine on that side.
Have you looked at the tinymight? It's on demand and session like the v3 pro but more powerful. A heavy hitter for sure

RangoX

I've seen tinymight, actually I've watched every possible video on, v3 pro, tm, solo 2, mighty/+ and dynavap 2021.

I want to buy 1 more maybe 2 vapes for different occasions :-)
- xmax v3 is great for me for a session (0.1 last me for 12 - 15+min) and if, for example, on solo 2 I can have even longer sessions, I would take it.
- I'm also thinking of taking Dynavap m 2021 for microdosing so that I can put 0.01 - 0.02 for quick hits.
- Do you think that for microdosing (.01 - .02) it would be better for me to take tinymight + dosing capsules?

I need something for quick hits while programing/scripting/gaming. It was easy with the joint, I take two or three puffs and forget about it for 10 - 20 min, then I repeat it, and I would smoke one joint (mixed with tobacco) for 2 - 3 hours, and now I'm looking for an alternative to that, and dynavap seems the closest.

The Omni Vaporizer - https://vapefully.com/product/the-omni/?attribute_variant=Obsidium
or
VapCap M 2021 - https://vapefully.com/product/vapcap-m-2021-vaporizer/
+
VapeHeater Go – Induction heate - https://vapefully.com/product/vapeheater-go-induction-heater-for-dynavap/?attribute_variant=Infinity

Last edited:

tashian

Dynavap is bullet proof and you can always count on it as it never fails to perform. I have long ago indulged in the induction heating train that makes things faster and easier ( less prone to burns) but becomes a bit bulky. The difficulty with Dynavap is finding the right one for you but the M is in my opinion a must because is virtually indestructable and "not too much money" if you loose it on the go. To me the larger HydraVonG XLS is a sweet spot and quite practical if you frequently pass thru water. Fully electrical I still think that vapes come and go but Solo II and Mighty are amazing vapes where you do not have to think "the direction of wind blowing or the phase of the moon" to have a great session.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
After 20 years of rolling joints a month ago I took my first vape Xmax V3 pro and I must admit that I am very satisfied and so far I have not rolled a single joint.

The problem is that I see a lot of good reviews about Mighty/solo 2, so I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading, i.e. if they are for example 30% better or more, then I'd take mighty, but if it's around 15%, then I wouldn't.
On xmax v3 i use dosing capsules (i put about 0.05g/ sometimes 0.1g) and 3 (rarely up to 5) caps are quite enough for me for the evening (18.00 - 00.00h).

I used to smoke a joint in such a way that i would take a couple of small puffs and let it go, and then after 20-30 minutes repeat it again¸
and i would smoke one joint for 2-3 hours (mixed with tobacco + 0.05g - 0.1g weed) while programming/scripting and that suits me best (a vaporizer that can provide me this would be ideal).

I'm looking for a device that I don't have to inhale for more than 3-5 seconds (small/fast puffs) and that I can put 0.05g for micro-dosing.
I'm familiar with dynavap and tinymighty, but sometimes I want to have a session, so I think mighty should be ok for me.

If, for example, I put a dosing capsule with 0.05g + liquid pads in mighty, can I have 10 -15 small puffs (inhale for max 3-4 sec) from it?
Congrats on fucking combustion. (as I think you'll find going back to joints is not a tasty proposition!)
And welcome to FC!

The vape you're using is pretty well suited to your style, you're lucky you landed with this one first, to get you off on the right foot.
Spend some more time with the learning, there are certainly plenty of places to spend more on your budding case of VAS.

Big difference between conduction style and convection. Convection vapes usually require a long steady draw for best hits, but is sounds like you are happy with the process with the V3Pro, a convection vape, even while saying you like shorter hits...
Conduction vapes will keep heating the chamber whether you are drawing or not and as such are not well suited to taking breaks mid-bowl.
Mighty is a hybrid, but leans heavily toward conduction. You can load it sparingly, but still have the longer heatup time, over a minute for sure. I think it shines better as a longer session vape with a full bowl.
Btw, Xmax just announced an upgrade coming to the V3 Pro in conjuction with POTV, that looks promising!

Have you yet tried the V3Pro with any glass (like, dry)? My suggestion is the glass wpa and a jhook, that takes the V3Pro to next level, imho.

I haven't experienced a TM yet, but that one is likely a great vape for you...

kokolokokolokon

I've seen tinymight, actually I've watched every possible video on, v3 pro, tm, solo 2, mighty/+ and dynavap 2021.

I want to buy 1 more maybe 2 vapes for different occasions :-)
- xmax v3 is great for me for a session (0.1 last me for 12 - 15+min) and if, for example, on solo 2 I can have even longer sessions, I would take it.
- I'm also thinking of taking Dynavap m 2021 for microdosing so that I can put 0.01 - 0.02 for quick hits.
- Do you think that for microdosing (.01 - .02) it would be better for me to take tinymight + dosing capsules?

I need something for quick hits while programing/scripting/gaming. It was easy with the joint, I take two or three puffs and forget about it for 10 - 20 min, then I repeat it, and I would smoke one joint (mixed with tobacco) for 2 - 3 hours, and now I'm looking for an alternative to that, and dynavap seems the closest.

The Omni Vaporizer - https://vapefully.com/product/the-omni/?attribute_variant=Obsidium
or
VapCap M 2021 - https://vapefully.com/product/vapcap-m-2021-vaporizer/
+
VapeHeater Go – Induction heate - https://vapefully.com/product/vapeheater-go-induction-heater-for-dynavap/?attribute_variant=Infinity
V3pro +(dynavap+ih) is a great combo.
If you are from europe and you want a vapeheater go you can buy the same ih with a different name in Lacentralevapeur (there is a combo dynavap+ih for 110€ more or less).
If you want better choice ih you can go for an yllvape ih or an ispire wand + dynavao adapter.

Top Bottom