XMAX Riggo E-Rig, Double the Experience!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Wow, not only XMAX release the V3 Nano, but, on the same day, 2023 October 31, we are releasing a Concentrates based Dual using Enail&Pipe Portable Vaporizer.... What's a great day!

Here the XMAX Riggo:
xmax-riggo-teaser.jpg

It's a compact system using porous quartz Atomizer (replacable), you can use it Enail Mode by plugging a 14mm glass ground joint and place it on the top of your favourite bubbler. Or the Pipe Mode... the Riggo is inserted in a Pipe shaped silicone housing and a glass stem, in the kit, complete the Pipe setup. Below, the full kit presentation with all the features:

XMAX_RIGGO.jpg

The suggested retail price is only 59$, replacements atomizers will be available but I don't know the price at the moment. I just received my Nano and Riggo today and already enjoyed a lot the Riggo in Pipe Mode, atomizer is slightly bigger than the Xmax Tunke atomizer although they are sharing the same heating technology.

Feel free to ask me everything about the XMAX Riggo, I will be glad to reply! Here the XMAX Official Video for Riggo's launch:

Enjoy the Riggo!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Last edited:

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
This looks pretty cool, tbh. Quartz atomizer seems like a good call. Really inexpensive.

Does the atomizer connect directly to the glass WPA stem? Or is there silicone or plastic in between the two?

Thanks for sharing!

Edited to add: looks like they have different colors too!
Thank you for the interest, using the Xmax Riggo in Enail Mode the vapor doesn't comes in contact with silicone or plastic. Although, using the Pipe Mode the vapor travels in a short 2.5cm length silicone channel built-in the Pipe holder.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Topgreen and the Xmax brand are running a Giveaway in Instagram and Facebook for the Riggo&Nano launch, here you go:

Your chance to get a free Riggo or Nano, we hope you'll enjoy the Giveaway!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Reactions: Adobewan

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
For that price, I'm in. The Xmas V3 pro was a solid device
Great! Feel free to share your thoughts&feedback here. It's a pretty versatile device you can use with clean concentrates which are fully melting.
why 600 and 700 degree temps. what do they thing we are smoking out of these. makes them useless except for the lowest temp
Great question!!! One of my friends tested the Riggo with another substance but it's intended to be used for cannabis concentrates!

Jokes aside, I agree with you, when I first saw the settings I thought they was set crazy high, although, surprisingly, the vapor is very smooth, I can't say exactly if it's due to a misinterpretation of the sensor reading or for another reason, but it appears I can use with ease every settings while, with my Qomo, I'm stuck on lower setting and rarely/never use the others. I already transmitted that feedback about the Xmax Tunke, Xmax Riggo delivers more and is less smooth especially when used in Session mode (it's my favourite mod to use with a bubbler), when I use it dry, with the included pipe, I prefer to use it in On-Demand Mode cause I can stop heat-up at the point the vapor is still smooth. IProbably the indicated T° are the ones you can get at the end of a 15s cycle in Session Mode, you can act on the T° and vapor smoothness by restricting/increasing your drawing rate.
Personnaly I enjoy the Riggo dry and On-Demand mode with its silicone&glass Pipe setup, fits very well in the hand, taste last long and clouds are smooth!
So fun!

Edit: By the way I think many, many manufacturers are offering +700°F setting cause 710 was supposed to be the perfect vaporization T° for dabs since it looks like OIL inverted... Although, please, see the max T° setting more like a "cleaning setting" in order to burn-off the residues in the quartz fritted pad with embedded heating wires, it's a setting I personnaly suggested in order to help to clean the Atomizer.

Last edited:

MrBubblestacks

Haven't had a chance to use my Riggo yet, but I have to say the silicone for the pipe is a little bit smelly. It's not excessively stinky, but even after washing it with soap and hot water it still smells and tastes like plastic. I could just use it and probably cover up the smell, but I don't like that I'll be inhaling trace amounts of whatever causes that silicone aroma. Usually letting plastic sit in the sun will remove unwanted aromas, so I'm waiting for a sunny day to bake out the smell.

Ariwe

I've been looking at this one for a while – close to pulling the trigger on VPM!

However, it looks like the atomizer has a stone in the middle that acts like a sponge:
XMAX-Riggo-eNail-Concentrate-Vaporizer-Review-8.webp

The Vape Guide Review

This seems harder to clean than the all quartz atomizer they released for the Qomo. So, I am kind of on the fence between the two. Curious if anyone can speak to how hard or easy this one would be to keep clean?

Jojofernz

I've been looking at this one for a while – close to pulling the trigger on VPM!

However, it looks like the atomizer has a stone in the middle that acts like a sponge:

The Vape Guide Review

This seems harder to clean than the all quartz atomizer they released for the Qomo. So, I am kind of on the fence between the two. Curious if anyone can speak to how hard or easy this one would be to keep clean?
Oof I hate those kind of atomizers! I don’t know about this one specifically but my experience with similar ones(Lookah) were pretty bad.

I still wanna pick this up to try it out, at the price it would be great even if it’s not the best. Can’t wait for more retailers to have it in stock in US

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Curious if anyone can speak to how hard or easy this one would be to keep clean?
For the porous fritted quartz I use 100% iso in a plastic test tube suspended in an ultrasonic cleaner and only use 'cleaner' low temp/pressure rosin to help stop staining to begin with.
Oof I hate those kind of atomizers!
They are made to perform with large easy clouds but are not as tasty or able to be cleaned to 'look like new' the way normal smooth quartz can...

Jojofernz

For the porous fritted quartz I use 100% iso in a plastic test tube suspended in an ultrasonic cleaner and only use 'cleaner' low temp/pressure rosin to help stop staining to begin with.

They are made to perform with large easy clouds but are not as tasty or able to be cleaned to 'look like new' the way normal smooth quartz can...
Hate is strong word I suppose.

I just haven’t had great experience, I don’t mind it looking like new but yeah the taste can lack but for the price if it performs well with some great effects I’m still interested!

MrBubblestacks

Haven't had a chance to use my Riggo yet, but I have to say the silicone for the pipe is a little bit smelly.
Wanted to update that after 5-6 days of the silicone pipe exposed to the air, there are no longer any off smells. I didn't have any sunlight this week so that's how long it took for the smell to passively dissipate sitting on a shelf.

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Haven't had a chance to use my Riggo yet, but I have to say the silicone for the pipe is a little bit smelly. It's not excessively stinky, but even after washing it with soap and hot water it still smells and tastes like plastic. I could just use it and probably cover up the smell, but I don't like that I'll be inhaling trace amounts of whatever causes that silicone aroma. Usually letting plastic sit in the sun will remove unwanted aromas, so I'm waiting for a sunny day to bake out the smell.
It's not something that will persist for long I believe, simply let it to fade in a vented area, some peoples are washing silicon parts with milk (throw away the milk after!).

The Vape Guide Review

Yes that's a different design atty than previously released by us, the good thing is the reclaim/already vaped wax tends to drip down in the down stem and it's doesn't perpetually re-heat the same wax, although some residues will be stuck in the quartz fritted pad, iso cleaning can help a little but after some tme/amount of wax vaped in, the atomizer will need replacement. Replacement atties are 40$ the set of 5 (8$ each). Reclaim dripping down in the stem can clog it, at this point a vaporpath full cleaning will be required using the pipe cleaners and iso you can remove the reclaim in order to get an open vaporpath again.
Oof I hate those kind of atomizers! I don’t know about this one specifically but my experience with similar ones(Lookah) were pretty bad.

I still wanna pick this up to try it out, at the price it would be great even if it’s not the best. Can’t wait for more retailers to have it in stock in US
Thank you for considering to take the plunge, I can't compare our atties to the ones you mentionned but, despite I thought like you at first, I found this atty to release smooth clouds with decent enough taste, if it looks like the taste "pic" isn't on the level of quartz cup atties, it looks like the taste last for longer, you could notice a dab isn't fully melt after 2-3 hits, this is help to release the taste more slowly all through the whole session. That's my 2 cents...

Yep, different devices for differents peoples, thank you for the cleaning tips!
Wanted to update that after 5-6 days of the silicone pipe exposed to the air, there are no longer any off smells. I didn't have any sunlight this week so that's how long it took for the smell to passively dissipate sitting on a shelf.
Thank you for sharing, I will transmit the complain about the huge silicone smell, I didn't noticed it cause I put the silicon pipe away and immediatly paired my Riggo with a bubbler. Hope it's fine now, enjoy your Xmax Riggo!

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
just got mine in and i gotta say, it's a neat lil piece. after washing the silicone and letting it bake in the sun for a bit i got the new smell to go away. neat lil sipper.

i have used it in both modes. i like both but prefer the mobile. it's really neat. 2 sessions and so far no robot farts but i'm being delicate i guess lol.
Awesome! I'm glad to see you took the plunge, although I noticed you got that "new" smell @MrBubblestacks reported above, I will insist in order to refine the silicone parts curing process. I noticed you called it "neat lil sipper"... Sipper?!? Clouds are not the bigger for sure but they aren't small or thin by any way.
I agree the "heavy hitter" words are not relevant for the Riggo, not cause it fails to deliver the goodies but cause it's perfectly balanced in order the taste keeps going while delivering decent thick cloudage but still smooth to inhale.

Can't wait to read more feedbacks... And especially the one from you @Jojofernz ... as soon as you got it delivered and intensively tested!

If you have troubles with your Xmax Riggo feel free to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support, have fun dabs sessions!

Last edited:

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
Awesome! I'm glad to see you took the plunge, although I noticed you got that "new" smell @MrBubblestacks reported above, I will insist in order to refine the silicone parts curing process. I noticed you called it "neat lil sipper"... Sipper?!? Clouds are not the bigger for sure but they aren't small or thin by any way.
lol I really mean it. with the pipe attachment i can't help but sip on it. when in bong mode it really rips.i can easily whitewall my glass with no problem and little loss on flavor. and with the way the light shines thru its a really fun experience. XMax did a great job on this lil device!!

Top Bottom