• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

X-Max Ace Vaporizer by TopGreen

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm very proud to present our new vaporizer in the X-Max line, the Ace:

Xmax-Ace-7.jpg

It's a replacable battery portable vaporizer using a black ceramic bowl (conduction), the airpath is isolated from the electronic:

Xmax-Ace-1.jpg

We used a different mouthpiece system than used in the Starry/Fog which is easier to remove for deep cleaning, here a schematic of the Ace:
Xmax-Ace-2.jpg

One very nice new feature is the quick cleaning/unloading option, with a finger you can push up the bottom of the bowl to unload or to clean that bottom screen (which is removable if you want to deep clean the air inlet) using that button you can see on the center (flat side) of the Ace:

Xmax-Ace-3.jpg

There is a boost mode too, 2 clics to active boost mode which increase temp at max level (T° range is 0-240°C) although it may be changed since testers sayed 240°C was too much for flower usage, they suggested a +20°C boost (starting from the selected T°). Although there is another nice option, one short clic on +/- buttons increase/decrease temp by 1° BUT a long push increase/decrease temp by 10°, very nice and usefull feature!
Xmax-Ace-6.jpg

Xmax-Ace-4.jpg

Xmax-Ace-5.jpg

As you can see above the others features are the now usual haptic feedback, 5/10mn session personnal choice, farenheit or celsius and zirconium mouthpiece.

From a personnal point of vue I liked that Ace for its new options which are very usefull (I dig that quick unload without any need of a tool). The 10°C increase by a long press is very usefull too. But where it shines imho is about the taste, this is the best tasting Topgreen vape, the heater seems to be slightly more gentle which helps for taste conservation. Personnaly i suggested them to add a bowl reducer as an add-on or directly in the basic package, I think one will come in a close future with others accessories.

Xmax-Ace.jpg

Don't hesitate to ask any questions, I'm the TopGreen company rep for FC now and will kindly reply to every questions you'll may have in mind about the Ace, have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it's already been released but I couldn't post in the Portables as I don't have those permissions.

Interesting innovation from xvape, I guess you got to do something with session conduction!

Anyway posted in the upcoming thread and then a mod will move it to portables. That is the system even if it's released already :tup:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@PPN Congrats on your new job :)). Looking forward to have firsthand info on the parts and materials used in the builds. This one surely looks innovative,but does it have the same silicone seal as the FOG ? Taste better than the the FOG and is the airflow as restricted ? Cleaning looks cool,can you clean under the screen ?
There is a thread about it already ! :) http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/xvape-ace.46842/

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
@PPN Congrats on your new job :)). Looking forward to have firsthand info on the parts and materials used in the builds. This one surely looks innovative,but does it have the same silicone seal as the FOG ? Taste better than the the FOG and is the airflow as restricted ? Cleaning looks cool,can you clean under the screen ?
There is a thread about it already ! :) http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/xvape-ace.46842/

Merged.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thank you @pakalolo , I didn't noticed the other thread.

Thank you for your support @Abysmal Vapor , Yes there is a silicone seal around the ceramic filter on the lid, although it was redesigned and there is less exposed silicone to the airpath/vaporpath. The airflow is better than for the Fog and the Starry and i found the taste better... although it's always subjective.

Yes @anasrzi , that quick unload feature is very nice and usefull!

Here a review from a retailer: https://www.herbvapewarehouse.com.au/page/xmax-ace--product-review/

Hi @Brewervapesalot , that cleaning feature is very nice to unload and is a nice help to clean the bottom chamber screen (which is removeable too). You can acess to the air inlet for a deep cleaning too. The re-design of the mouthpiece assembly make it easier to dismantle for cleaning, as well they enlarged the zirconia mouthpiece for easier cleaning (and improved airflow).

Sorry @Mushroomturtle I didn't noticed your thread before to start mine but the staff merged both thread for us. Nice find, I can't compare the Ace to anything but we tried our best to offer a vaporizer using quality components and usefull features for a decent price. Recommanded retail price will be 129$.

Thank for your interest @Shit Snacks , yest it's still a session vape using conduction although it brings us something else in term of convenience. And it's a step forward for a lot of others topic (cleaning, taste, airflow). And the building quality is awesome, the new battery lid is a lot more sturdier, seems indestructible!

Nano-Doser

The slider that cleans out the avb is a good idea. Seems like it could have been used to implement varying oven capacities though in the same way that a titanium tip does with Dynavap. I like the look of this but conduction ovens like this always require a full tighter pack which is not great for someone with a low tolerance so a smaller oven option would have been awesome

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The slider that cleans out the avb is a good idea. Seems like it could have been used to implement varying oven capacities though in the same way that a titanium tip does with Dynavap. I like the look of this but conduction ovens like this always require a full tighter pack which is not great for someone with a low tolerance so a smaller oven option would have been awesome
Hi @Nano-Doser (great username!), the cleaning/unloading feature is really a step forward, thanks to our engineers!

First units will not come with a bowl reducer but we are working on that topic since testers feedback seems to go that way, I'll let you updated.

Personnally I use actually a ceramic part coming from another vaporizer which fits the bowl... not perfectly but that does the trick!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks @PPN looks cool. Looks similar to the Miqro in a lot of ways.
Is there a reason the ceramic is black? Is that just aesthetic or is there a scientific reason?
Since ceramic can get discolored pretty easily, I guess it will hide that, which is prob a blessing for OCD types!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I like the looks etc of this one, bit like the fog.
Is there going to be a convection or hybrid version?
Thank for your interest, for now that's full conduction, it appears the unit need some refinements before release, I think it's only to add a bowl reducer and maybe some tiny tweaks but I'll suggest what you said to the team.
Thanks @PPN looks cool. Looks similar to the Miqro in a lot of ways.
Is there a reason the ceramic is black? Is that just aesthetic or is there a scientific reason?
Since ceramic can get discolored pretty easily, I guess it will hide that, which is prob a blessing for OCD types!
Black ceramic seems to have slightly better thermal properties which might help to save battery life. The ceramic is shinny enough to see where there is some build up... if you have good eyes and good lights. I don't know for now if the quick cleaning/unloading feature might avoid build up on the walls of the bowl... my guess is: not enough for OCD! It's better to see that feature like a quick unload, plus the ability to clean perfectly (or replace) that sliding bottom screen.

There is 3 contests here in FC where you can win a 1st version of the Ace (just minor differences with the next version), take your chance to get a free Ace! Thank you Staff for your help, that's my first steps in that business, I'm like a baby here :)

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
Hi..
Yeah I bought the woodgrain one. Only had it a couple of days but I like it so far..!
The button emptying thing is actually pretty handy..
Hiya, welcome and thanks for the reply.
I was wondering something if you have time to have a look,
can you operate the unit with the button raised in order decrease the bowl size for a smaller load?
Cheers!

can you operate the unit with the button raised in order decrease the bowl size for a smaller load?
Cheers!

I have it in my hand right now..!

I guess u could.. I hadn’t really thought of that.. I usually just pack them full..
But in saying that it does have a fairly large chamber / oven..

I like the look of it and the specs. I wonder if the ceramic bowl is removable for cleaning?

The "one step" clean I'd like details on. Cleaning my pax is its major negative...

It’s not really a “one step cleaning” ... more of a push button emptying kind of thing..

Bit in saying that it’s really easy to get used to.. I like it

https://www.herbvapewarehouse.com.au/page/xmax-ace--product-review/

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Looks very promising! I hope the price won't be too high.
Retail price is 129$ and I don't think it's supposed to change except if engineers will plan mods of the unit itself.
Hi..
Yeah I bought the woodgrain one. Only had it a couple of days but I like it so far..!
The button emptying thing is actually pretty handy..
Glad you like it! A special FC discount code will be available pretty soon at xvapeusa.com stay tuned!
Cheers!
Sadly your idea will not work since it's spring actived... except if you keep your finger on the push button during session but it might be tricky. Although your idea isn't ininteresting at all and might works using a selective button with several differents load sizing, nice idea. I'll transmit that to the staff, yes great idea!
But in saying that it does have a fairly large chamber / oven..
That's why next version will come with a bowl reducer, not sure for now if it will be included to the retail package or if it comes as an additionnal accessory. Will communicate here about it when i know the plan (size(s), materials,...).

For now I'm personnaly using a ceramic filter coming from the Fog' mp assembly, it fits quasi-perfectly in the bottom of the bowl (not sure if something wider wouldn't be a pia to insert) and reduce bowl size by approximatively 33%. This is add some efficiency cause a bit more heat retention. Although I can't wait to test that official reducer myself.

Thank you everybody for your interest :)

Top Bottom