• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

PuffItUp

Retailer
We have had the same goal since the day we opened:

"We are not here to be the biggest vaporizer dealer, but we will be the best"

Throughout the years, we have talked to many of the FC members and listened to what they want from us, and we have always done the best we can to keep them happy. This year we have spent a LOT of time focusing on providing the absolute best customer service. We have a great team that works almost around the clock to answer Phone Calls, Emails and Chats.

We also focus on what is important to us and we have realized throughout the years that many of our customers want the same things we do:

- Completely Discreet Transactions PuffItUp never appears on any credit card transaction and is never mentioned on any box.

- 100% Green - Zero Waste. There are no garbage cans where we do business, only recycle bins.

- Obsessive Customer Service. Simply put, our job is not done until you are happy

- Great Products and Honest Answers. We only sell vaporizers we would use ourselves. That being said, we will always tell you our honest opinion about any product, good or bad.

Expect a lot more great contests from us in the future where we will give out some of our favorite vaporizers made by Magic Flight, Arizer, and other great brands for FREE!

We love hearing from our customers so we welcome any and all comments on this thread. So if you love us, let us know! If you know of a way we can be a better company, let us know! And if you want to talk to us right away call us any time 1-800-420-4237 or email Info@puffitup.com

Play Safe! Vaporize! www.PuffItUp.com

We've got some great discounts for the FC community!

"FC-1" Gets You 15% off Any Item in our store

Magic Flights

"Batteries" Gets you an extra set of OEM Batteries with any Magic Flight purchase
"OEM" Gets you The Magic Flight Nano Grinder free
"Scale" Gets you a free Digital Scale
"Free2Canada" Gets free shipping to all our Canadian Friends
"Free2TheWorld" Gets you Free Shipping Anywhere

Vapir

"25OffNo2" Gets you $25 off the Vapir No2 Combo #2
"20offvapir" Gets you 20% off any Vapir Products

Arizer

"Solo160" Gets you the Arizer Solo for $160
"SoloVC" Gets you the Arizer Solo and the Solo Vape Case for $190
"Extreme" Gets you the new Extreme Q for only $175!

Beezleb

I've used your shop several times and you helped find some pieces for my vape. I will certainly be back around when I need.

Beezleb,

weedemon

enthusiast
I have also bought some grinders and equipment from you! I would definitely shop with puffitup again.

gotta love the FC discounts and the fact you only sell quality gear.

weedemon,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I also have ordered from Randy at puffitup and always received top quality service. I referred several friends as well and they were all very satisfied. Who knew you could get the lowest price and the best customer service all at the same time? :cool:

aesthyrian,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks for the great comments! We will keep working as hard as we can to provide that great customer service and great products you expect from us.

PuffItUp,
Puffitup is the shit. Randy takes service to a new level, and their prices are always fair. Their line of grinders are especially of note, especially the MFLB specific grinder, which provides the finest grind of any traditional style grinder I've ever used.

charliedontsurf,

PuffItUp

Retailer
HempWickSpoolLarge-2.jpg

Has anyone here tried the I-Tal Hemp Wick with a Vapor Genie Vaporizer? They work suprisingly well, and with no butane, you get even better flavor.

Post a pic of your Vapor Genie in this thread, or email me a pic with your address to randy@puffitup.com and we will send you a FREE Hemp Wick sample!

We knew after we tried Hemp Wicks that we loved them, and we know you will too (:

***We take privacy seriously. If you email us your address, we delete it after shipping your sample and will never use that info to contact you for any reason***

Vaporgenie_bat.JPG
<---- Mine

PuffItUp,

SD_haze

Everything I've read, and from using it, I-tal is the most inferior brand of hemp wick, made in china i notice a chemically taste I don't get from homemade beeswax hemp wick or even the other brand beeline.
:2c:

SD_haze,

PuffItUp

Retailer
SD_haze said:
Everything I've read, and from using it, I-tal is the most inferior brand of hemp wick, made in china i notice a chemically taste I don't get from homemade beeswax hemp wick or even the other brand beeline.
:2c:

It has two ingredients, Organic Bees Wax and Organic Hemp. Try one of our samples and see what you think.

stoney

Alex
PuffItUp said:
It has two ingredients, Organic Bees Wax and Organic Hemp.
They're not required to disclose what is used to make the wick, so how can we be sure that those are the only two ingredients?

stoney,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
SD_haze said:
Everything I've read, and from using it, I-tal is the most inferior brand of hemp wick, made in china
Does it say that on the package? The company's website says they're based out of Hawaii. I emailed 'em- curious now.

stoney said:
They're not required to disclose what is used to make the wick, so how can we be sure that those are the only two ingredients?
Do you have reason to believe otherwise?

I honestly don't have much experience with hemp wick but I've heard that the main differences between the brands are the thicknesses of the wick and the properties relating to that. There are guides on how to make your own using hemp twine and beeswax. Seems like a pretty simple thing.

In any case, Puffitup is giving it away free so why not find out? :tup:

vaporgenie-05.jpg

vtac,
Reactions: Summer

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks for the feedback everyone and thanks to the 6 people that have requested samples already.

We don't sell anything on our website until we test it out and think it's a product worth selling. A lot of times FC feedback has changed our opinions on a product as well. We have I-tal and Bee Line in stock but we will only have them on the website after we use them for a while and approve, I-Tal was just the first to meet the requirement.

I-Tal comes in different thicknesses, so far we are only selling the thicker version and it looks like we are going to keep it that way. Very little hemp is actually produced in america and I highly doubt any brand is 100% american produced.

Try it out though, We are just trying to give back what we can to the FC community that has been so great to us throughout the years. Next week we will be doing something similar with a Dragon Chewer give away. Hopefully we can continue to do this every week, also we have a few ideas for more free vaporizer contests in the near future.

Thanks again to the FC community, we will keep working as hard as we can to be your favorite place to shop.

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
We just made a small change to our website. The first person to post what the change was gets a free 420 SCOPE!

PuffItUp,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
lol well the whole front page changes each time I check! Where to begin? (did it do that before? never noticed. Somethings different with the front page- the authorization logos are now across the bottom, instead of down the side. It's all I can see)

WatTyler,

Carbon

I haven't looked here in ages but is that a new logo? It's new to me either way. Those scopes are sweet. :D

Carbon,

PuffItUp

Retailer
WatTyler said:
lol well the whole front page changes each time I check! Where to begin? (did it do that before? never noticed. Somethings different with the front page- the authorization logos are now across the bottom, instead of down the side. It's all I can see)

WatTyler you were right, we moved the authorization logos to the bottom

Email your address to me at randy@puffitup.com and your 420 Scope will be sent out right away!

puffitup_contest_2.jpg

PuffItUp,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
:lol: I thought it was a great contest!

I do feel a bit of a spoil sport getting it so quick though! Delighted, nonetheless.

Thanks Randy, I'll be in touch

WatTyler,

Cannabuss

Awesome customer service. Puffitup forgot to include my bonus glass stem and my rugzbugz bag so I contacted them and they sent them out right away =)

Cannabuss,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Wow thanks to everyone for the great comments!

We have a weekend special going on, see the killer deals here

Of course, this is FC and we have to hook you up. Buy any vaporizer this weekend 9-3 to 9-5, use any coupon, then in the comment box during checkout mention your FC name and we will send you a OEM Magic Flight grinder FREE!

MagicFlightOEMGrinder-3.jpg

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Since it is the weekend, lets have a little fun too!

You know those Green PuffItUp cards that come with every order? The first person to post a picture in this thread with one of those cards next to a vaporizer gets a free Space Case Grinder!

Happy Weekend Everyone!

PuffItUp,

Nomski

images

win? lol jk, not my pic, i believe it's Vato805 (another member on here). I'm actually ordering from your site some time this weekend cause my old grinder broke, so I'm finally just going to get a space case. I've heard nothing but amazing things about your company though and look foward to giving you my business, as well as passing your name on to a few friends.

Quick question though, and chance of you guys carrying any log vaporizers in the future?

EDIT: I saw that you have/had a Military Discount? Was that temporary or is that continuous?

Nomski,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Cheater! (:

The Space Case grinders are not cheap but they are the best of the best......

*Pauses and waits for random people to disagree*

We want a log vape, that is seriously on the top of our list. Hopefully sooner than later we will have them on our website but we are kind of picky about what we sell. We have a specific brand we want but we have some "testing" to do first (:

Military Discounts, Absolutely! We are not political, however we have a lot of respect to those who are willing to serve. Any active or former member, or any close family member gets special discounts. Email me Randy@puffitup.com with what you want to order and I will make sure you get our highest discounts.

-Randy

PuffItUp,
Top Bottom