www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Pcpvapors

flipper said:
hey randy: is that 15% off coupon on the first page still good? i tried it on a LB combo and it was rejected. Is there an updated coupon or anything like that? thanks!

The 15% excludes MFLBs but there's two other codes for the LB one for a pair of batteries the code being "batteries" the other is for a grinder not sure what the code is. Just ordered a solo from puffitup since they're having a huge discount on them ($189 shipped with code "arizersolo90)

Pcpvapors,

DopeyJ

I was going to come here to write a great review, but unfortunately I cannot.

I am very disappointed with my order. I purchased the MFLB combo #5 which includes free overnight shipping. This order was a gift for a friend leaving the country for 6 months tonight. I put my order through on Thursday, knowing it would not turn up on Friday (veteran's day). I did, however, expect it to arrive in today's mail.

It did not.

I called the post office, first to see if it was their fault. I had expected it would be, as I've heard nothing but great reviews for puffitup.com and their customer service. Well, I'm told by a representative at the USPS that it was shipped with 2 day shipping, confirmed by the vendor.

I then have tried to contact puffitup.com both through their AIM window on their site and their phone number. I have been sitting here waiting for a response from the AIM window, not receiving anything. When I called, I was forwarded to a voicemail box.

First off, very very disappointed that I spent money on the free overnight shipping combo instead of the 4 extra batteries combo, as the "overnight shipping" really isn't overnight shipping. (I actually confirmed with the puffitup.com representative I spoke with on their website that it would indeed arrive to me "overnight", veteran's day taken into consideration). Second, it should not be this difficult to contact someone to fix this situation.

I VERY much hope this was a simple mistake, and that puffitup.com will fix the issue. But from what I've seen so far, they have lost any future business from me.

*If things change, if the situation is fixed, or if I manage to speak with someone, I will update this post, for good or bad*

edit: I do understand these things were "freebies", but if anything is included in the product description, it is then a part of the product, and when purchased MUST be included in said purchase. I'm not sure if this would fall under false advertising, but most certainly shady business practices.

*update 11/14* I spoke with the post office, it seems that, if I understood the CSR correctly, they no longer offer overnight mailing, and instead have an "express" service, which is essentially a 2 day shipping option. I can assume Randy may not know about this change yet, which would explain why it still says free overnight shipping on the product. I am still waiting a reply from puffitup.com, though. I only have assumptions at this point.

DopeyJ,

treecityrnd

This straight up sucks.

I ordered my Solo on 11/26 from PIU. I received a "shipping notification" on December 2
however there was no tracking until December 8th when the package was actually received by USPS. So it took until today, December 10, for my package to arrive. So needless to say I was getting a little anxious. However, I did understand as I included some pretty specific instruction with my order (see below): Randy, I would like the BLACK m105 unit. In addition, please do NOT send me a free 4 part CNC Grinder. I own several from previous purchases. Save it for a new customer. If anything, I would prefer some screens that fit the 2 Diffusing Tubes or an extra Diffusing Tube if they are available (2 or 4-hole). No worries if not. Thanks for the great deal and service, TC

I opened my large box from Puffitup (the inside box looked strangely familiar) and found my newExtreme Q and free CNC Grinder? I dont know what to say at this point. Yesterday was my birthday and I was so looking forward to a great b-day weekend with my new NON-SMELLY m105 SOLO. I am so upset right now. No SOLO review today. Maybe after this problem is fixed

Sorry for the double post mods, didn't know which forum was more appropriate?

Modnote: Since your post concerns PuffItUp and not the Solo itself, it belongs in this thread. Next time please ask before double posting, it's still against the rules even inf you apologize. Thank you . :)

treecityrnd,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hey Fuck Combustioners!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post on here lately, we have been working around the clock to keep up with the holiday rush. We take a lot of pride on shipping everything same day which is easier said than done sometimes.

Pcpvapors: Thanks for answering for us, our most popular codes for the Magic Flight are

"Scale" = Free scale
"OEM" = Free OEM Magic Flight Nano Grinder
"Batteries" = Free extra set of OEM batteries ( Not generics )

DopeyJ: Thanks for the honest feedback. I hope this was fully resolved to your satisfaction. If not please let me know randy@puffitup.com so I can make sure we have earned your business.

USPS and the other big 2 are shying away from the term "Overnight." Express shipping, from our experience is almost always next day as long as we ship your order before noon. I think we can do a better job explaining what Express shipping is and promise this will be dealt with soon.

A few months ago we made some major changes to the way we handle customer service. We take a lot of pride in our 24 hour service which is really setting a new standard of what a small business can accomplish. We chose to use AIM for our chat service, 95% of the time it works amazingly but there are without a doubt bugs we need to work on. We have no intention of ever switching to a more professional chatting program, every "Business Grade" chat client we tried ( we tested a LOT of them ) was designed to be less about 1 on 1 service and more about scripted answers and data mining. Most chat boxes you open mine your IP and cookies for data about you and your shopping habits, that is the type of software you will never see on our website.

treecityrnd: Your complaint is very valid, and like any of our mistakes we will take full responsibility for it. Your order has been fully refunded and the Extreme Q is on us, completely free. I hope we have a chance to talk again soon to smooth things over.

Originally we were going to overnight you the proper M-105 Solo as requested but we will not be able to do that just yet. There has been a lot of discussion about the Solos on FC and other sites. Their is a lot of conflicting info about the Solos right now. We love Arizer products and want to continue selling all their products for a long time, however we don't sell anything until we are 100% confident in the products we sell. For now we have decided to stop selling any Solos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have always enjoyed the great thank you emails and FC posts about PuffItUp. We get a lot more motivation from making people happy then we ever have from turning a profit, and those pineapplers out there always serve as a great reminder that we need to have a little fun no matter what we are doing. ( example of a pineappler Here )

Puffitup is a 4 person operation: April (Shipping) , Eric (Phones) , Steve (Chat) , and Me (Janitor). We all take a lot of pride in the way PIU is operated, and we are all very honest about our strengths and weaknesses. Expect a lot from us, and if there is anything we do that we can improve on, let us know.

-Randy

PuffItUp,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Ok, Lets liven things up a little bit shall we

and by "liven" I mean a free Space Case Grinder!

First person to get a marker and write "PuffItUp" on their arm, then upload a picture of it to this thread gets a free 2 Part SC grinder! We have to make sure it is visible so make sure the letters are at least the length of your forearm.

Ready,

Set,

GO!

PuffItUp,

placetime

backwards count? :p

arm01.jpg

edit to add the flipped version of the same pic (for some reason the cam on my computer makes things backwards):

arm02.jpg

placetime,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
That's pretty awesome...thank you. Certainly sways my decision on where to buy the large 4pc SC I plan to buy early next year.

Edit: Too funny...all 3 that did it are right handed...as we are now all advertising with our left wrists :)

Truefreak,
Randy's the shit.

Superfast shipping, great prices, kind heart.

Wow, just read about the Free EQ, that's some ridiculously awesome customer service.

charliedontsurf,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Randy's the shit.
I can confirm this.

Nice mini-contest, and way to give away an EQ. Talk about taking care of your customers. :lol:

vtac,

Truefreak

Part Time Vaporist
Talk about fast shipping...this little thing traveled a whole lot of miles to arrive here today.

img0152kl.jpg

Thanks again Randy. You have certainly gained a few customers from me. I will pass out all the included stickers. Sadly...the free pen didn't survive the trip...good thing I have plenty of pens :D

Truefreak,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Hey Vapor Enthusiasts!

We just got our hands on the newest version of the Arizer Solo. The elusive SS version M-105 is now in stock and it is the only version of the Solo we will be selling. We have them both in Silver and Black. Big thanks to the FC community, you made it clear which Solo version you wanted and we are happy to deliver the goods.

Arizer_Solo_Stainless_Steel.JPG

Get your awesome SS Solo Here

And get a nice big discount and free Priority shipping with code ARIZERSOLO90

PuffItUp,
I'm glad there's now a definite, trustworthy source for SS solos. It's a superb portable vaporizer for so many reasons if you get a good one, and now people know they will.

charliedontsurf,

treecityrnd

charliedontsurf said:
I'm glad there's now a definite, trustworthy source for SS solos. It's a superb portable vaporizer for so many reasons if you get a good one, and now people know they will.
I will let you know...

Edit: already received a reply from Randy within 30 minutes of my email & new m105 order...and its 4:30am EST. I know PIU is not eastern, but still a late-night customer service response like that is impressive. I'll keep everyone posted on the new m105s order. Smoothing...

treecityrnd,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I swear, they never sleep at PIU, I have also got insanely fast e-mail responses at the oddest of hours.

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom