www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

treecityrnd

piucontest.jpg

Cheaters never win ;)

treecityrnd,
Reactions: Maine420

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Grrrrrrg!!! And to think that I was a mere inches from ordering from PiU.

The only thing that stopped me was ignorance :p. I recently picked up a couple of the SS Coil VGs (from VGLand themselves) as I didnt think that PiU carried them. (Wrong!)

Not only do you carry them, you offer great specials, free shipping, support our veterans (and the list goes on) That is awesome Randy. NEXT TIME (I swear) I will be ordering from PiU.

The only good thing about getting the VG from the manufacturer is they are just up the road from me :D

AGBeer,

canadianlive

Hello first post here I have something to say, I like FC :)

I bought MFLB Canada deal on September 1 midnight from Puffitup, had a chat with Randy on the AIM widget on the site. Very impressed ordered immediately he promised to ship it overnight priority shipping!

Now I got a tracking number next day for the USPS. I am checking the status for 5 days now 1st 2 days I got "Tracking number not found error" for the last 3 days I get "Electronic shipping info received" it never updates LOL, may be USPS is slow but here in Canada our Canada post tracking is awesome status regularly updates including location updates in transit. I am aware the Labor day weekend this may be the reason for slow updates?

Now for the last 3 days I go to puffitup.com AIM widget status is always away! I contacted via contact form today asking whether my item is shipped or not waiting for response.

You might ask why I bought my Vape at puffitup.com in the States instead buying it in Canada, well the value of the deal is irresistible for the money. From Canadian retailers we get nothing except stock for the money no added value.

I am all excited about my MFLB and all I want to know is whether my item is shipped or not thanks.

canadianlive,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hmm... I wouldn't be terribly worried yet. I routinely ship packages to Canada with USPS. Their tracking sucks, many times not updating until after the item is delivered. Also... 6-10 days to Canada generally speaking and sometimes longer if Customs is dragging feet. If you ordered on the 1st I wouldn't start worrying personally until about the 13th or so. Once it is handed off to USPS vendors are no longer in control of the package. Also...Puff has always gotten excellent reviews for their service. Good luck, fingers crossed for you it arrives soon.

Lo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the usps tracking has NEVER worked for me. I always get my package before a single update is posted online. I usually get the electronic confirmation and then nothing else until delivery.

stickstones,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
stickstones said:
the usps tracking has NEVER worked for me. I always get my package before a single update is posted online. I usually get the electronic confirmation and then nothing else until delivery.
I think you must pay extra for the tracking to work.. else you get note only when it is delivered or accepted in some major shippin department.. on the way..

Abysmal Vapor,

canadianlive

Thank you for the replies today I called USPS at this number 800-222-1811. I am told that Priority parcels do not have tracking numbers the tracking number that was given by USPS to Puffitup is kind of vestigial LoL. It never updates ever it seems. For international parcels from the US there is only a customs form number which is not trackable.

All in all this has nothing to do with Puffitup at all. Next time I will be glad to pay few more bucks to get a real tracking number that can be tagged on to international priority parcels if there is such a thing. It's a painful wait game now :( will be back rejuvenated once I get my stuff and update this thread. Thanks guys all of you who already have stuff on hand have a wonderful day/night, all the rest may GOD help you :(

canadianlive,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
canadianlive said:
Thank you for the replies today I called USPS at this number 800-222-1811. I am told that Priority parcels do not have tracking numbers the tracking number that was given by USPS to Puffitup is kind of vestigial LoL. It never updates ever it seems. For international parcels from the US there is only a customs form number which is not trackable.

All in all this has nothing to do with Puffitup at all. Next time I will be glad to pay few more bucks to get a real tracking number that can be tagged on to international priority parcels if there is such a thing. It's a painful wait game now :( will be back rejuvenated once I get my stuff and update this thread. Thanks guys all of you who already have stuff on hand have a wonderful day/night, all the rest may GOD help you :(

Not sure if its an International mail thing, but all my packages from PuffItUp have come USPS Priority Mail and have had working tracking numbers. My understanding is that tracking is included if you ship it yourself (that is print up your own label) as opposed to paying at the P.O. PuffItUp prints his own Priority Mail labels so tracking is included. Now, very often tracking for USPS lags way behind where your package is. I've had tracking say the P.O, hasn't yet received the package for shipping even though the package had already been delivered!:/
Randy at PuffItUp has always been extremely helpful and quickly responsive via email. Contact him directly if you are still having problems.

Sinclue,

PuffItUp

Retailer
treecityrnd:

Hope you are having fun with your Da Buddha! Email me Randy@puffitup.com and i will get your new Space Case sent out asap. Thanks for following our thread, we will have another contest soon.

canadianlive:

Sorry you couldn't get ahold of us. Our chat is available usually from 10am- 5am Eastern time and you can call us 6am-6pm

From our experience USPS does an amazing job shipping items fast, their tracking however is not very accurate. We almost never have any issues when shipping to Canada but please keep in mind Priority shipping is 7 days, customs can range from 1 day to several weeks. It is uncommon for customs to hold anything for more than a few days however any wait is no fun.

If you want to email me at Randy@puffitup.com I will be happy to do what I can to get your order tracked down.

PuffItUp,

treecityrnd

When I won the contest, I told Randy that I already had a 2-piece SC from the PuffItUp.com MFLB Kit#1. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that I would love a medium 2-piece. Well, not only did I get a new FREE medium 2-piece, but it titanium :whoa: You are the man!

scmed.jpg

MOD: Please merge the double posts if necessary. I wanted to create a new post to bump and for those who subscribe to updates so they could see the great deeds being done at PuffItUp. Thanks for understanding the double-up.

Modnote: Not a problem since your posts are 7 days apart and the latest contains new information. :)

treecityrnd,

canadianlive

Hello :)

I got my MFLB today from puffitup and it is awesome snapped two pics to celebrate.

f4SpW.jpg

3YCKe.jpg

Canada customs and border agency charged $22, I had to pay it for the postman to deliver it LoL.
They have processed my package on September 16(this is the date they printed the invoice) and held it for 11 more days for delivery(Canada post guarantees 1 business day delivery after customs release, basically my package stayed in customs for 11 days after clearance!)

Anyway I am quite happy with my package and bunch of freebies from puffitup, excellent value thank you.

Not able to keep my buddies away from it for the last 2 hours, they started fingering it and using it, I told them well in advance before I got it that, "I am going to get it, you guys know that it's my personal thing, if you f****rs want it buy one of your own" they gave a damn to whatever I said and they are on it now!

canadianlive,

MagicBartender

THE MagicBartender
Ordering VapoGenie "Coil" today! Hubby's buying for my Birthday this Sunday!
I CAN'T wait!
THANK You!
Cheers, Magic `*>~[

MagicBartender,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Okie, I made good on my promise :D

New SS VG Coil was ordered, and I tossed in one of those mini grinders as well. Im sure it will get some use with my MFLB as well :)

Cant wait to have my SS VG back!!! (Or at least a new one) :p

AGBeer,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I realised that I hadn't posted to thank Randy since receiving my prize 420 Scope. Well I received it and it's brilliant, so thanks Randy. It's much better than I was expecting. I did have another similar cheap scope that I had bought off of ebay in my growing days, but the quality is totally different. That one just gave me a headache, whereas this one is easy to use and really surprisingly clear optics. A great prize! And quality retailer. I'll be back to Puffitup for more business. My next purchase will likely be small though- liking the sound of those dragon chewer grindtainers :brow:

WatTyler,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Crap, thanks for making mention of that T-Y this might end up being a future purchase from PiU.

At any rate, I just got my new VG Coil and itty-bitty-baby grinder today. ITS SO SMALL AND CUTE! Eeeets a baaaayebeee! LOL

Shipping was very quick, and I am more than pleased with what I paid for it all. On top of that, they threw in some hempwick and spearmint flakes as well.

Thanks again PiU! You have a new fan!

AGBeer,

mtb2005

Ordered a MFLB from you guys and everything went smooth! Thanks to Steve for helping me with my order. I love my LB :peace:

mtb2005,

cluffy

Vaker
Can anyone tell me if the Arizer Solos on sale from Puffitup this week are the new SS ones? I'll probably spring if they are.

cluffy,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Just ask, they're very responsive and straight ahead.

Sinclue,

flipper

hey randy: is that 15% off coupon on the first page still good? i tried it on a LB combo and it was rejected. Is there an updated coupon or anything like that? thanks!

flipper,
Top Bottom