• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'm thankful that the bullshit lies that many Governments gaslighted their citizens with about cannabis for many decades is accelerating towards an end.

As fubar a dark mess as the World seems to be right now, this is a most welcome ray of light.

This Forum extends that light...

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
I'm thankful for the chance to meet some crazy, brilliant, amusing, enraging, and extremely interesting people and their opinions.
I'm grateful for the knowledge and others experiences with vapes, weed, and life's eternal quest for perfect vapor.
I'm extremely thankful for the good vibes and great service from Puffitup, and VGoodiEZ. My two favorite purveyors of magic and mayhem.
Most of all I'm thankful for all the people on this forum who make it what it is today. :rockon::love:;):):clap::tup:

Vape_Or_Die420

I'm thankful to a FC community member for donating to me a DynaVap Omni for a friend of mine that has been a daily spliff smoker for 15 years at least. My plan is to pass the Omni onto him to help him break an unhealthy combustion habit. A selfless act can really have a positive ripple effect on the world. :peace:

cosimo

I love and thank this forum for still existing and for allowing me to meet and get in contact with people from other countries who share my passion for quality experiences with cannabis. It has also helped me try out new products I wouldn't have heard of or learnt about any other way... i don't use the new social media... forums are what i like and Fuck Combustion is my favorite to read and talk about puffing it up!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Puffitup GREENGLASS. 2 day shipping $28.00

Smaller 18mm Female rigs are hard to find. They usually are of the 14mm variety. A lot of other types of functional pieces as well. Thanks again @PuffItUp.
Fun Stickers and candy. So it's gift friendly. :p
puffitup.jpg

puffitup2.jpg

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I recently placed a small insignificant order from Puffitup for a Jyarz Chico with a silicone liner. For the first time in many orders there was a bit of a mix up. The Chico showed up with a glass liner. Andrew with their customer service did me a solid and is sending me the correct product and said to keep the mistake. You guys are one of my favorite companies and it’s small acts like this that keep me coming back. To everyone at Puffitup, thank you. I appreciate what you do.

PuffItUp

Retailer
I recently placed a small insignificant order from Puffitup for a Jyarz Chico with a silicone liner. For the first time in many orders there was a bit of a mix up. The Chico showed up with a glass liner. Andrew with their customer service did me a solid and is sending me the correct product and said to keep the mistake. You guys are one of my favorite companies and it’s small acts like this that keep me coming back. To everyone at Puffitup, thank you. I appreciate what you do.
w00t! I'm not sure how those photos ended up on the site, we haven't even counted how many we have yet.

Working on getting that fixed up this weekend :)

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@PuffItUp There are rumors that you are shutting down, without telling ,lol ..... Can this be true ?
I asked in the chat “what’s with the sales, the usps shit?” And the response I got was “exactly“ so that’s the vibe I got. He could just be trying to raise capital not knowing what the future holds. We shall see. Randy’s been one of the best things to happen to the vapor retail scene, I doubt he’d leave anyone high&dry. Well maybe high with a dry mouth, but I doubt he’s trying to screw anyone

Texus

I asked in the chat “what’s with the sales, the usps shit?” And the response I got was “exactly“ so that’s the vibe I got. He could just be trying to raise capital not knowing what the future holds. We shall see. Randy’s been one of the best things to happen to the vapor retail scene, I doubt he’d leave anyone high&dry. Well maybe high with a dry mouth, but I doubt he’s trying to screw anyone
I'd want to liquidate some inventory in advance of the ban if I was a vape biz.

Alegre

Pobre payaso
There's a lot of sold out items and it's making me a little worried.....I rather purchase from PIU as much as possible over any other vendor. Randy?

Last edited:
Alegre,

Texus

Chinese New Year has been over for almost a month. Only needed to Google :lol::lol:
Right, but once it is over, it takes time to resume production and begin shipping to the US. But what do I know? This whole "are they closing down?" speculation is ridiculous without any strong evidence that this might be the case. Wasting space on PIU's thread and possibly scaring potential customers away. "oh no! sales! and some stuff is out of stock! The sky is falling!"

Texus,
Reactions: Kins

Vapefanatic

Chinese New Year is not a concern as of now anymore. A decade of running my own business in China taught me that. Customers or prospective customers have every right to post concerns on a vendor thread. If the concerns are not addressed or responded to promptly, it'll snowball with more posts. This only shows how beloved PIU is. I don't see anyone being disrespectful yet and if it does get outta hand, the admins will definitely take care of it. Peace out!

Vapefanatic,
Reactions: Alegre
Top Bottom