• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Woodworking

MegaMan2k

@iDRINKBLEACH

So dope, and a serious scooper for some mega globs :D

Did you use the CNC for this one?
Also, great idea with the secret santa deal- Even tho, since im located in Europe shipping overseas would be expensive for me :rofl:

MegaMan2k,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
View attachment 6934
My first scoop I’ve made :)

Looks great! What what is that, so bright yellow! I also love the display you set up, with the gemstones, some nice amethyst ;)

Haha I think that looks more like it's for scooping herb? I have been getting a lot of rogue wax works tools lately, and recently got some dab setups, I used the flat ones for that though, they can hold a lot, I feel like a scoop for a dab would be an insane amount for me :lol:
Also, great idea with the secret santa deal- Even tho, since im located in Europe shipping overseas would be expensive for me :rofl:

Haha yeah it's funny I was just thinking of this the other day, synchronicity, because I remember around the holidays people on Facebook were posting it, especially because of quarantine, and I thought maybe I remembered someone posting about it here before, maybe it has been suggested in the past?? Yeah I think we would need to do a separate one for EU members and US members probably... In fact what might be fun, instead of $20 limit, buying new things, it would be finding stuff you already have, new or like new type things, as gifts to others randomly?

Although then it's just like doing trades, and like people could end up getting things they don't want or have no use for or already have... So it might make sense to have a community, of people posting the things that they would want to trade in giveaway, which is basically what the classifieds is, but I guess this would be a threat specifically designed to be like a swap meet?? Not exactly secret santa though...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Shit Snacks I thought at times about the basic concepts of love and in a way it is just like hooking someone on the same stuff you like so he can provide it for you.If you ask Freud most gifts are selfish acts of hinting other peoples what you expect in return :D...
I had a pretty awesome dynavap stem from rose quartz but i managed to break in my first day of use. Paid bloody 40 euro to a local smith to machine it,might try obisidian next time or tiger eye.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks I thought at times about the basic concepts of love and in a way it is just like hooking someone on the same stuff you like so he can provide it for you.If you ask Freud most gifts are selfish acts of hinting other peoples what you expect in return :D...
I had a pretty awesome dynavap stem from rose quartz but i managed to break in my first day of use. Paid bloody 40 euro to a local smith to machine it,might try obisidian next time or tiger eye.

That sounds so cool! Would love something like that to use with my own FW7... Super expensive though, such a shame to have it break! All the talk about crystal gems, I watched Steven Universe recently so it has me thinking about them more, particularly when I was going to order my next BCG! lol

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
That sounds so cool! Would love something like that to use with my own FW7... Super expensive though, such a shame to have it break! All the talk about crystal gems, I watched Steven Universe recently, So it has me thinking about them more, particularly when I was going to order my next BCG! lol
I wanted it polished on the inside so it can be cleaned easily which double up the price to the extra work and precision required for the 8mm bore too :). Have in mind the guy does it on hand not via cnc. I was actually trying to see if it is worth exploring the commercial value of such item,i might get back to it some day when i have the funds to waste. For now i have a Salt Crystal Halogen Logvape in the works looks great,but i am boring with manual drill cause motorized would break it.
Those remind me very much of logapes :). The OG idea BTW is by HotBox vaporizers they had one encased in SAlt crystal.
1617663483006.png

Shit Snacks

I wanted it polished on the inside so it can be cleaned easily which double up the price to the extra work and precision required for the 8mm bore too :). Have in mind the guy does it on hand not via cnc. I was actually trying to see if it is worth exploring the commercial value of such item,i might get back to it some day when i have the funds to waste. For now i have a Salt Crystal Halogen Logvape in the works looks great,but i am boring with manual drill cause motorized would break it.

Oh yeah, that does sound very labor-intensive, but well worth it, I do think there would be a good market for those as stems, I mean the DynaVap community is crazy of course, and then you get the FW7 folks like me too! Worth looking into I say...

Oh man salt crystal log sounds fucking awesome too! Nice natural health vibes :cool:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH

Did you use the CNC for this one?
Haha it’s a scoop. The cannabis hardware pax scoop, I splayed it out more and use it for my flowerpot. I actually did that by hand on the lathe. @Shit Snacks is right we would have to do separate list for countries. I really like his idea of giving something you already own. As long as it wasn’t something like a hammer pro long stem mouthpiece lol. Like basic things that most people could use. I fn love glass adapters can never have enough and different kind.
Looks great! What what is that, so bright yellow! I also love the display you set up, with the gemstones, some nice amethyst ;)
That species is yellow heart. Thank you. I’m really digging the hobby. It will be more fun as soon as I can use my drill chuck and put straight holes through stems, logs, and 510s. Thank you on the gems I got them on vacation about a month ago. Can you believe $25 for all those rocks and what they are lying on. Thought I was wearing a ski mask robbing the place.

Shit Snacks

Haha it’s a scoop. The cannabis hardware pax scoop, I splayed it out more and use it for my flowerpot. I actually did that by hand on the lathe. @Shit Snacks is right we would have to do separate list for countries. I really like his idea of giving something you already own. As long as it wasn’t something like a hammer pro long stem mouthpiece lol. Like basic things that most people could use. I fn love glass adapters can never have enough and different kind.

Haha that's what I thought, that it was and what you did to it, pretty cool! Yeah and like I wouldn't want vapcap stuff which I bet a lot of people have extra accessories for...
Yeah maybe worth starting a new thread to brainstorm the idea!

That species is yellow heart. Thank you. I’m really digging the hobby. It will be more fun as soon as I can use my drill chuck and put straight holes through stems, logs, and 510s. Thank you on the gems I got them on vacation about a month ago. Can you believe $25 for all those rocks and what they are lying on. Thought I was wearing a ski mask robbing the place.

Oh awesome, I love yellow heart, really any colorful wood! Very nice work, looking forward to what else you whip up...

Too funny about the gems, those look much nicer and more valuable than gold to me!

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Haha that's what I thought, that it was and what you did to it, pretty cool! Yeah and like I wouldn't want vapcap stuff which I bet a lot of people have extra accessories for...
Yeah maybe worth starting a new thread to brainstorm the idea!

Oh awesome, I love yellow heart, really any colorful wood! Very nice work, looking forward to what else you whip up...

Too funny about the gems, those look much nicer and more valuable than gold to me!
Thank you I’m trying to make a point to work on it every weekend. I know right they look way better than yellow metal. Next time I go that way again, a few times a year, I’ll let you know it’s a tourist trap and you couldn’t throw a rock without hitting one of those stores lmao. I wouldn’t mind dropping some off at the post office for ya. Dirt cheap in that area for some reason, the wife and I were guessing competitive pricing?

Shit Snacks

Thank you I’m trying to make a point to work on it every weekend. I know right they look way better than yellow metal. Next time I go that way again, a few times a year, I’ll let you know it’s a tourist trap and you couldn’t throw a rock without hitting one of those stores lmao. I wouldn’t mind dropping some off at the post office for ya. Dirt cheap in that area for some reason, the wife and I were guessing competitive pricing?

Thanks man, you're too kind, I have no sense of how much they would cost to get in a shop here, there are tons of overpriced crystal shops in California, but also I feel like plenty that aren't expensive?? Most of my knick knack buying is vape related so I don't pay too close attention lol

Shit Snacks,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Thanks man, you're too kind, I have no sense of how much they would cost to get in a shop here, there are tons of overpriced crystal shops in California, but also I feel like plenty that aren't expensive?? Most of my knick knack buying is vape related so I don't pay too close attention lol
No problem. Haha I am the same way. I bought those just for pictures with paraphernalia ha.

MegaMan2k

I love when i order something from a headshop and they send crystals as gifts with the order, even the small mini ones :D

Just looked up that pax loading tool, makes more sense now- I was thinking daaamn this guy right here smokes some insane mega globs :rofl:
Been working on some trays to hold bangers and carb caps this weekend, will update with pictures :tup:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
84B1C3C3-C9C2-4D28-BF8E-8A4F8632F728.jpegEE287299-97D9-42C1-BA92-025637429D90.jpeg
The newest scoop and the stem I messed up centering the hole turned into a nice shovel. Everything to make stems and adapters will be here this next week. I really need to order some tool tips I’ve repurposed all the tools I haven’t bent all up. The newest one is the boundless stir tool.

MegaMan2k

Looks dope @iDRINKBLEACH
Do you work the steel parts your self or buy them as is and put them in the holes?

Still trying to figure out how i would like the edges to be, maybe just lightly sanded or go all the way with some type of bevel edge?
And if anyone have suggestions to which type of stain or oil i could use on the wood for a nice finnish now is the time to share :D:D

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Looks dope @iDRINKBLEACH
Do you work the steel parts your self or buy them as is and put them in the holes?

Still trying to figure out how i would like the edges to be, maybe just lightly sanded or go all the way with some type of bevel edge?
And if anyone have suggestions to which type of stain or oil i could use on the wood for a nice finnish now is the time to share :D:D
The parts are all parts I have laying around for now. I might be ordering some stuff today. I have no expierence with finishes besides butchers block and bees wax, and species I know little about. I would like to learn how to machine metals that would be cool.
Here is my first completed stem I snapped the wooden mouthpiece on the lathe but I managed with this piece if found and fitted like a stinger with a condenser coil.71E1223D-E097-45F7-A68E-CFA58607DE0A.jpegCA4ED74E-53F3-417F-AB67-BDFF646F4317.jpeg

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
31F35F55-F8F8-4A36-8E4F-79D9D85DB279.jpegsadly I didn’t get a good photo shoot with it. The species is Peruvian Nogel and its taste is horrible and didn’t care for how it smelled working it. So last minute I decided to increase from 8 mm naked wood stem to 10mm lined and it cracked the mouthpiece. I tucked it away for this weekend and figured I’d try my hand at making mouthpieces and do another stem

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wood working is very therapeutic! (COLAS R cool fuel = rocket fuel)

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
On a hike on some land in the Indian Ocean near AFRICA I saw your AVATAR?
What I was wanting 2 express is PURPLE HEART 💜 splinter’s when lathed?
The tool that is in the picture with the dynavap stem is Purple Heart. I didn’t have any issues making a tool with it. That tool needs to be set out in UV. It helps enhance the purple hues to it.
Haha my avatar on here or IG. my avatar on here is from an older marijuana propaganda commercial, I thought it was a funny commercial haha.
Edit. Ty on the progress notice. I’ve really taken a liking for it. I’ll be so happy when people are proudly showing off my art

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
So I tried a handle from wenge and I did not care for that blank at all. It was extremely fiberous and would splinter. Took a lot of sanding to clean it up with one splinter still on its belly, it was to deep to try and fix. The worst part is the fiberous wood grain couldn’t handle the bit of pressure fitting the coil. It still looks good but there is a micro fracture. If I didn’t hear it I would have never spotted it. I don’t think I really mess with much of this again unless it’s just for messing around.
A526744E-7671-474D-B1C8-F654907A3601.jpeg

Top Bottom