Woodworking

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
@iDRINKBLEACH

Love the latest tool brother looks good, i just got some knives for hand-carving some more sticks in the near future.
Got some stems from a friend but his plants dont seem to be as fat as mine in the trunk lol.
Thank you bro! I’m still down to do a trade whenever you get a good one. I’m currently waiting on wood for myself, I got some projects waiting on them. Hopefully 🙏 the mail man blesses me tomorrow like planned ha.
Non herb related woodworking. I will soon be learning how to design on a pretty big cnc. Most wood sheets we cut are about 10 feet long. Pretty big machine. I’ll be learning how to design custom cabinets and closets on it. That being said once I learn that I can make herb related products in after hours of work like trays and debowlers and other more flat like objects. Pretty exciting stuff, the boss seems to really like me, just started and got a good raise. After Uncle Sam gave me a good ass whooping over some herb it finally feels like stuff is going well. Sorry for the schpeel but this really is all tied into wood and how it is currently changing my life.

passenger

is this thing on?
Is there an easy way to DIY a stem holder for male 14/18mm stems? Are there special drill bits for that maybe?

passenger,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
Is there an easy way to DIY a stem holder for male 14/18mm stems? Are there special drill bits for that maybe?
I made an easy one with a boring bit set I bought for $8. I drew a grid onto wood so holes would be even bored all the way through the wood then got a second piece and wood glued it to the bottom. They make tapered bits too but I wasn’t picky I was just tired of glass rolling around. Oh yeah sanded the grid after I was done with it.

arb

Semi shaved ape
Thank you bro! I’m still down to do a trade whenever you get a good one. I’m currently waiting on wood for myself, I got some projects waiting on them. Hopefully 🙏 the mail man blesses me tomorrow like planned ha.
Non herb related woodworking. I will soon be learning how to design on a pretty big cnc. Most wood sheets we cut are about 10 feet long. Pretty big machine. I’ll be learning how to design custom cabinets and closets on it. That being said once I learn that I can make herb related products in after hours of work like trays and debowlers and other more flat like objects. Pretty exciting stuff, the boss seems to really like me, just started and got a good raise. After Uncle Sam gave me a good ass whooping over some herb it finally feels like stuff is going well. Sorry for the schpeel but this really is all tied into wood and how it is currently changing my life.
Dude.........that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Congratulations and I know you're gonna do well.
👍

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
This will be my last handle posted here I started a thread in vapor related equipment so this thread can stay more diversified and interesting. C4A38444-47F7-4148-B525-036BBE5F8814.jpeg714444D0-5DB6-4D5E-8926-60FE5CAFA80A.jpeg I really love this one. It’s beautiful and holds so comfortable to hold.

Top Bottom