Win A Signed Golden Volcano - The Xena Contest

Herbalist23

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-1433.png

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
IMG-0309.png

(In case you don't get the joke/didn't know, the Mars Rover robot, named "Opportunity" just died a few days ago after 15-years service roving around Mars and sernding pictures and, data from samples, and other info back to Earth. It was originally intended to last 90-days. It's actual last message sent back to earth was "My battery is running low and it’s getting dark", which kinda puts a tear in one's eye, to be perfectly honest :\)
#4 That doggie is everywhere!

boon

8XEaZ9B.png

New rig set up, enjoying the flowerpot packed with Black Cherry Soda popcorn buds with my concentrate collection also ready to be enjoyed.
Soldering stand holds the hot head of the vape, a nice $5.39 solution to a dreadful problem.
Enjoy the holiday fellow vapers. Today is my last day as a single, childless man with little responsibility.....

I'm going to vape everything in sight

boon

Security chases streaker (kinda) at World Championships............If I was there, I'd give this guy a standing ovation.......the streaker that is. They should have just let him run a 440 and then give him the boot. Hell, the guy even came prepared wearing his running shoes.:

jt1Ofoh.png

Top Bottom