Win A Signed Golden Volcano - The Xena Contest

Xena

Hi FC, my name is Xena and I'm a dog.

My pet human is @Stu who is a moderator here. For the most part Stu is a good boi, but he has his faults. He is a little too greedy when it comes to sharing sammiches for example. Um, hello?? I like sammiches too, why does he always bogart our sammiches?

Computer security is another area where he could use improvement. Every night he gets red-eyed from the vapors and forgets to log out of his computer before going to bed. So as a practical joke I started surfing around FC using his credentials and photobombing myself into pictures that people post here. I'm now in over 800 pictures all over FC. :dog:

I can't believe Stu never figured out what I was doing. @pakalolo, however did catch me red-pawed and ratted me out to @vtac, so I guess the jig is up. @vtac told me that I had to make a public apology for my shenanigans (Sorry, not sorry). He also asked me to announce a new FC contest while I'm here making my "apology" (again, not sorry) .

How will this contest work? Well, simply find a post on FC that has a picture with me photoshopped into it. Using the multi-quote feature, copy that post and quote it here in the contest thread. Here's a quick vid that Stu made to demonstrate:

The prize for this contest is a 24 carat gold-plated Volcano Classic hand signed by Markus Storz & Jürgen Bickel. Storz & Bickel have provided us with this prize to thank the community and to celebrate 20 years of making the iconic Volcano, so thank you S&B! We'd also like to thank Planet of The Vapes for their logistical support in helping make this contest possible.

Rules:
  1. These rules are to ensure the contest runs smoothly and fairly. The rules are subject to change at staff discretion.
  2. Contest open to all eligible FC members that meet the minimum requirements for contest participation.
  3. The contest will run until 1/1/2021 at Noon PST.
  4. Every Xena post you find and re-post here in the contest thread gives you one entry to the contest.
  5. There is a maximum of five12 entries allowed per member.
    1. Please keep track of your own entries so as not to exceed five 12.
    2. If the winner of this contest ends up having more than 5 12, then we will re-draw for another winner so please be careful to count your own entries.
  6. Only posts with entries are allowed in this thread. This is to help staff keep track of entries.
    1. If you want to discuss the contest or any of my phenomenal pictures please visit The Xena contest discussion thread.
  7. All entries should have their own post, so don't combine multiple entries in the same post.
    1. Back to back (consecutive) posts are allowed in this thread and won't be merged by staff.
  8. Once a contest entry has been verified, staff will place a "This Post Has Been Xenafied" badge at the bottom of the original post.
    1. Please don't submit any posts as contest entries that are already marked as "Xenafied" as they have already been submitted as contest entries by other members.
    2. We will do our best to mark posts as Xenafied in a timely manner. Timestamps/post histories will be used if dupes are posted.
  9. Winner be selected by random draw that Stu and I will livestream on Instagram on 1/1/21 at Noon PST. (IG: @probablystu)

A little about me:
I like pictures.
I like other pets and animals.
I've been known to like memes as well.

I used two different poses, one with my favorite bone in my mouth, and one of my backside (which I didn't use much because I think it makes my butt look fat).
bone-pic.png
backside-pic.png

xenafied.png

Good Luck and pass the sammich.

95cce390-357d-4414-8831-e99c6c568b89-jpeg.4244

Edit 12/26/20: Contest entry limit increased from five to a dozen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ghost

As a fan of Star Trek and Star Wars (you can have both because they are so different, lol) I had to post this...couldn't decide here or the I saw the moon thread...anyways here it it is.
Star Trek debuted 54 years ago on Sept. 8, 1966. Fans of the television science fiction series Star Trek were saddened when the show’s final episode aired on June 3, 1969. It seemed like the end of a very short era, as the program had only been on the air for three seasons. But, the show and its influence continue.
In the documentary “NASA on the Edge of Forever: Science in Space,” host NASA astronaut Victor Glover states, “Science and Star Trek go hand-in-hand.” The film explores how for the past 50 years, Star Trek has influenced scientists, engineers, and even astronauts to reach beyond their potential. While the ISS doesn’t speed through the galaxy like the Starship Enterprise, much of the research conducted aboard the orbiting facility can make the fiction of Star Trek come a little closer to reality.
In this image, the then Dryden Flight Research Center (now Armstrong) hosted the Star Trek crew in 1976 for the rollout of Space Shuttle Enterprise posing with the cast is then NASA Administrator James Fletcher and show creator, Gene Roddenberry.
VHYO02r.png

Top Bottom