• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Who vapes a lot? And how much? (Not a competition)

Qbit

cannabanana
So I'm a daily user, but I rarely wake and bake. But when I do, and keep going all day, I'll go through maybe 1/2 a gram. So usually I use quite a bit less. Not a really light vapourist, but I'm not that heavy either.

I'm just wondering how much the really heavy vapourists use. Ie the every day wake-and-bakers. Obviously many medical users are likely to come into this. Of course, we hear a lot about those who use very little, and that's great, but I'm curious to know, for people who make a habit of vaping a lot, just how much is that? A big smoker on a hardcore bender will usually end up with lungs that will go on strike after a while, but with a heavy hitting vape at the ready 24 hours a day and a determined mind, just how far does it go?

Qbit

cannabanana
Abysmal Vapor said:
I am doing.. as much i can afford and endure :).. My daily use varies between 0.5-15 g highest quality .. I can live with 0.2-0.3 when i am conserving.. but when there is an amount and occasion and time :).. I will vape all there is ..

Did I read that right? Over half an ounce in a day? Or did you miss a decimal point there somewhere?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Qbit said:
Abysmal Vapor said:
I am doing.. as much i can afford and endure :).. My daily use varies between 0.5-15 g highest quality .. I can live with 0.2-0.3 when i am conserving.. but when there is an amount and occasion and time :).. I will vape all there is ..

Did I read that right? Over half an ounce in a day? Or did you miss a decimal point there somewhere?
Yep i have gone trough 15 g of quality herb many times.(it happens at least 2 times a month and if there are parties, lodging , etc.. . Have in mind that i have heavy insomnia diagnosed when being 6 years old.. So it often happens that i am on for 24-72 hours.. I've done 50 g in three days.. while on acid/ethnobotanicals.. :) They give me so much power... that i can vape all away :). And always i need there to be more than one strain.. or i loose lust to vape so much :).. It is like a journey the more fuel u put the further will go..
It's sad only for my funds..
I have no limit.. just give me different and tasty strains and will never get tired of vaping them.. and tripping like a mofo...
I use mj not only to stone my self or to make me high... I use it as a halluciogen i higher doses (you may have experienced that on high doses of edibles :).. ) I use is a sleeplessness remedy :) To go to bed normally takes me about 0.5 g on my mw which i take i 2-3 fast fat thick strokes.. and then i cough a bit .. and go straight in my bed so i can't miss the sleeping train :).. Often it happens that ideas come instead of dreams.. and they can keep me up until i finish them..
My favorite stuff is BHO and bubble hash.. They are doing the sleep job very well .. I've vaped 0.2 g of BHO with 0.2 bubble hash.. with a bed of damiana.. and that is the only time i have ever blacked out in my life.. thanks to my MW :) too.. I was buzzing and hallucinating and waving and the rush was ripping my soul for about 30-40 minutes after i came to consciousness..

SD_haze

Generally the first vape of the day is a very small amount and it gets me very far, but every subsequent sesh that day I increase the dosage (usually) so I'll go through 0.2-1g a day.

Wake n Bake maybe 50% of the time, always before bed (have mmj for insomnia)

Now that I finally have a log vape i'm sure my usage has/will go down, i really liked filling fat bowls in the supreme but one stem in the rockzap is great for the 1st/2nd sesh of the day

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Vitolo where are you buddy? :D

Me, I try to gauge my usage by 'grinderful' Im not sure how much exactly my grinder holds but I would imagine its pretty close to a gram or so. That will usually tend to last me a couple of three days if Im hitting it by myself. My weapon of choice also has alot to do with how quickly it goes as well.

MFLB or Zap tends to conserve quite nicely.

SS Coil VG and SSV tend to run through it a bit more quickly :D

nr-cole

Not being a medical user, I tend to vape maybe 5 days a week. Lately it's a single LB trench or Zap stem, although on nights out it'll easily be three times that. A quarter ounce lasted me 3 months this summer but I was busy and not using all that often.

weedemon

enthusiast
i'd say generally between .25(on rare low days) and up to 1 gram a day now. I used a fair bit more than that before i vaped exclusively.

recently though i have been doing dabs of bho and hardly any bud. but then again it's a concentrate so it's represents a huge amount of herb, and i know im getting way higher lol

weedemon,

Khantagious

I vape generally during half of my waking hours (some days it's all day, but for each of those, there is a day I will go without).

One eighth of an ounce lasts me a week, so I guess that means I am going through about 0.5 g per day, but that is an average with a large variance. Days when it's just me, it's probably more like 0.2-0.3 g, but days where I'm supplying the whole neighborhood it is a lot more

Khantagious,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I go through approximately 1g a day. Split into 1/6 g combustion bong rips and a single 0.25g EQ vapour bong that lasts quite a while. That's an average over a 1 week period.

However, since getting a cat in late July, I've been using his annoying early morning FEED ME's as an excuse to do a wake n bake on Saturdays and Sundays. Then (as today) I'll be consuming from 8 am until 3 am. Say 19 hours. That happens on Saturdays. Sundays 12 hours. Monday-Thursdays 6.5 hours. Fridays 10 hours.

Medical 70%/ Recreational 30%

It's easy to slip from one to the other though. I'll get home at 5pm ish from work, let the dogs out, change clothes (if appropriate.

Tom

tdavie,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
When I started vaping about ten months ago I used up to 3 to 5 grams a day. Got it down to 0.5 on work days and up to 1.5 gram when I'm free. I'd like to use a little more tbh, but besides the costs I also feel it affects me to much if I use more the next day I drive my bike to work. Like my thoughts just wonder off and I sporadicly forget I'm driving.. :o Never had that with smoking btw, but perhaps it's just age :lol:

OhTheAgony,

Nosferatu

Ive been at about half a gram a day for now like 6 months, I used to use more though. But if I'm sharing with friends or rolling joints I can go through alot more. Although it doesnt really matter I have no cap and only smoke outdoor so the ounce prices are very low. I agree with Abmsysal Vapor though vaping can just be to much of a strain on the mind and body, makes my heart hurt/chest tighten if I only vape for too long. Not to mention brings out the phychedelic qualities so much, which I just dont want 3-4 times a day anymore. I find I have to smoke now before and during work because vaping would make me perform poorly. But then I vape at night for that real high!

Nosferatu,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I think this also varies greatly with herb quality. With some good ones, I can vape .25g a day. With some schwag, I need .4 for a single vape session.

Seek,
Reactions: Morty

los

i go through 1.5-3 grams a day but thats because i tend to combust before bed, it just gets me where i need to be so that i can get to sleep faster. i normally dont wake n bake, im usually still buzzing from the night before when i get up ;). i definitely would like to lower my intake to a gram a day by the end of the year, i only smoke/vape high grade herb so it can get costly.

los,
Reactions: hibeam
I fill my Verdamper bowl once a day with about 2.2-2.4gr. of leafless quality bud.
This might go up a bit the coming days/weeks as i have just finished my last cigarette ever... :ko:
Wish me luck and strength please folks,after thirty years of heavy smoking i'm gonna need it! :o :rolleyes:

Fiend

Regardless of smoking or vaping I have always been prone to using my whole stash at once. Lately I have been working out a lot and trying to conserve so naturally I've only been vaping. I would say lately that I have been vaping around a minimum of 1 gram a day and a max of 3. This is very conservative of me. I know people on here take that as a big shock but smoking large quantities of quality weed (i.e. ounces) has always been prevalent in my, what must be isolated, smoking culture. When I have the luxury of choosing how much I smoke (which is usually my scenario), I will pack bowl after bowl.. gram after gram, until I get the desired effect. The effect in which I desire is usually to feel higher - note I say this because I am a prop 215 patient and also use it to mitigate the pain.

Egzoset said:
That topic is about loss of control, right?
Given the context I'll assume your talking about this topic. If that is the case, than I say this, it is neither wasteful nor uncontrolled to achieve a desired level of high. Especially when each person reacts to a substance differently and has different tolerances. I find it absurd that because one person can get a much bigger effect off a smaller dose that the person taking more is abusing it - which is what you are indicating if you did indeed mean to say that "'this' topic is about loss of control", right?

Muut

I have cut from 1g daily smoking from .5g with my arizer and .25 with my UD^^ Vaporizers, way to go

Muut,
Reactions: Morty

djonkoman

Given the context I'll assume your talking about this topic. If that is the case, than I say this, it is neither wasteful nor uncontrolled to achieve a desired level of high. Especially when each person reacts to a substance differently and has different tolerances. I find it absurd that because one person can get a much bigger effect off a smaller dose that the person taking more is abusing it - which is what you are indicating if you did indeed mean to say that "'this' topic is about loss of control", right?

agreed, I went trough more weed when I still smoked only once a week. at that time I rolled my joints as fat as I could(some people thought I wouldn't be able to get the paper closed when I filled it, never weighed it myself but some friends estimated I put 1,5-2 grams in one joint)
those joints lasted 15-20 minutes, and after finishing one I would wait about 20-30 minutes before lighting another. did that only one night a week, so ofcourse really high everytime. I've even had some 'snow'(like a tv with bad reception) in my vision one time
I smoked that much because when I just started smoking my tolerance was really high, didn't notice anything my first 5 times smoking and the first time I actually noticed something was the first joint I rolled myself, pure instead of with tobacco as the times before(wich is common here), and mostly smoked myself(was with 2 friends, but they only had a few hits, and one of them smoked my ashcone... since it was so compacted by my bad rolling there was still some unburned weed in the middle), so at first I thought I would always need that much to get high

by now the amount I smoked in one night at that time could easily last me a week of heavy daily vaping, probably even multiple weeks.
a gram last me a little over a week now, but what I had back then was less potent, but it was also a kind of effect where it was easy(for me) to smoke more of it.
if I try to get as high as I got back then now I would just fall asleep, but what I had at that time was some sativa that would keep me awake and only make me a giggling pile in the corner of the couch, and cause some paranoia, but paranoia from weed has never been a problem for me, I actually enjoy it.
most I ever vaped was when I just began vaping, found some weed I didn't know I had, didn't weigh it but my guess at the time was 30 grams but at the time I had barely any experience with seeing certain weights of weed since I never judged quantity in grams but in buds or amount needed to roll a joint
that amount lasted me 3 weeks
after that my usage started decreasing untill stabilizing it's current point

djonkoman,
Reactions: SacToker
Top Bottom