What's your favorite torch or lighter to use with the Vapcap?

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I prefer using a double flame torch with my Shadow M. I put the cap between the flames which are perpendicular to the M, not parallel or heating the whole cap. It gives me the precision of a single with a faster speed.

The one I have is a Blazer Venture but it looks like a black version of this one: https://www.amazon.com/Vertigo-Lotus-Double-Lighter-Warranty/dp/B00M262HJW

Last edited:

Cervical CBD

I need to buy 1 to see if my C-Vap is any good. I tried the bury the flame BIC method and didn’t get any vapor.

Cervical CBD,

Mr. Lahey

Propane Bernzomatic is king. Throwback to my first experiences with concentrates with a straight glass pipe.

edit: I’m kidding, but in a pinch...

Last edited:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I paid 40 CDN in 2017 for a Firefox, used practically daily and still works and looks great. For me it is the perfect vapcap torch, size is absolutely perfect. Buy once cry once. :)

I was lighting my grill a couple days ago, thinking that a torch would work better than the soft flame lighter I've been using. So, Firefox is ordered. Thanks for all the suggestions.

@Planck, did you mention that there's an easy way to remove the child safety lock?

Moses Baca,
Reactions: Planck

Prophecy

Link to the OG thread from @Mr. Me2 in the FC Forum

Before my skeletor induction heater arrived I used a Xicar Tech single flame lighter for 8 months and I can highly recommend it, ignites 99% of the time on the first button push has a easy flame hight adjustment and a big clear gas tank I have refilled it every 3-4 days by use of 3-5 vapcaps bowls per day. They are not the cheapest (35€) but the money worth from my expirience. You can get also a double, triple or quad version of it.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Last edited by a moderator:
pakalolo,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Hippie

2 Flame
HONEST BC450-1
9659266-1.jpg

3 flame
JOBON ZB-373
9673745-1.jpg

If they come with any gas in the tank - dump that stuff and fill it up with quality butane before you use the lighter as cheap butane will block the jets

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
The Eagle torch is a well known sturdy torch lighter, convenient and with a large fuel tank
Depends on where you are, you might be able to find China-made 'eagle' torches - Those either last a few days, or over a year

The Aomai is a great little lighter, with cruise control, a large adjustable flame, and an easy flint lighting mechanism
All that in a small torch roughly the size of a condenser (stem + mouthpiece)
The fuel runs out quite quickly, but it is a very convenient lighter - Just make sure to also stock on flint 😅

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
i second this one ... it's my go to if i'm not using an ih ... i used it a lot more before my first (and then second) ih!

Any photos of this one alongside a bic for size reference? I looked at getting one of these a while back but thought they looked quite long.

TheThriftDrifter,
Reactions: @MorePlenty

Hippie

It's pictured next to a fountain pen in the FT product photos if you follow the link in my post above ^^
They have it listed as 124mm long
To give you some perspective, I think standard and XL Vapcaps are about 90 and 108mm long (3.5 and 4.25 inches)

The JOBON ZB980 is a smaller alternative at 83mm long but that also means a smaller tank too
9656997-3.jpg

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
here you go ... it is long but is very comfortable in your hand ... i don't use it out and about ... just at home ...View attachment 820

Perfect photo, thanks.

Looks like I might have to order one.

It's pictured next to a fountain pen in the FT product photos if you follow the link in my post above ^^
They have it listed as 124mm long
To give you some perspective, I think standard and XL Vapcaps are about 90 and 108mm long (3.5 and 4.25 inches)

The JOBON ZB980 is a smaller alternative at 83mm long but that also means a smaller tank too
9656997-3.jpg

This one looks nice too.

I DON'T NEED ANOTHER LIGHTER

Me neither, but I think I might just get one more....

Top Bottom