What's your favorite torch or lighter to use with the Vapcap?

My_50p_worth

Unnecessary extravagance wasn't really what I meant. Of course everyone has their own set of values and circumstances. Some people want to drive a Porsche, some are fine with a Hyundai. I'm not questioning that. But that Porche buyer gets something significant by paying 5 times as much for their car whether it be the performance or the cache. None of the lighters sitting at my vape station cost me over $10 and most I have had for over 5 years and they all work great with my Vapcaps. Maybe not an Anvil, tho I'm not sure the PB207 is enough for that either.
Hey, anyone can use anything they like, but to suggest that one needs to spend $40 on a torch lighter is just wrong. Of course they can, they just don't need to.
Torches.jpg
Can you share a link for the one furthest on the left?

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Wyrdrock

For vapcaps, I really think that a zippo insert is currently the best option because when (not if) it breaks you at least have the outside case as a permanent fixture, plus if you feel like the hassle, they will replace it for you in addition to the conveniance of being readily available at smoke shops etc.

For heavier use such as the Vestratto and home use, The orca is the best butane torch bar none, but requires a separate igniter. It is the closest you will get to a liftetime torch, and the precision of temperature control you can get with it is unmatched. Second to that is the blazer gb2001 which is not as refined or precices as the orca but has the conveniance of being relatiovely easy to find and has a built in igniter which practically guarantees that it will break at some point.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't know if anyone has one of these. I do. It works for most lighters but not all.
Butane Lighter Air Bleed Tool Gunmetal Grey https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6DJ9RM/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_BESFE8ZTY2KGF028AC80
Lots of different tools out there for that. This one is my favorite.
bleeder.jpg

I paid less from elsewhere but can't find it...

Ahhh, "The Butane Screw Thing" is what it was called...

Last edited:

maremaresing

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Top Bottom