What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

More great stuff!

I currently have this batch of Hawaiian Snow in the vape (again), another potent strong sativa :science::science:
p0pdwn2z439a1.jpg

Very stimulating & uplifting, with excellent cerebral f/x

I think I have only one more bowl left of this batch & it's done!

What's in ur vape? Have a great weekend!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Cleaned my OMD grinder and my Tempest for a Golden Girl Sunday!

Pink Rozay (on the left, 9 months old) and Original Amnesia (21 months old).

Clean OMD x Golden Girls feels like grinding butterflies:
a little crackle in the beginning but then ... hmmm such a smooth and light action!
:D

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My last nug of the speedy/euphoric Purple Nose Candy:

Current vape-pit:

One budlet "processed" (not ground!) by the LIFT Innovations (medium sifting disc) in Temu natural jade bowl served by an AliExpress ss lab spoon/spatula:

Rig Du Jour by "Caley" with inverted THG Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher (w/eBay stopper) and $2 adapter/injector bowl and reducer (I actually vape fresh flower at 520F, not 580):

The Millies:

W/flash:

:tup::peace:

Last edited:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
My last nug of the speedy/euphoric Purple Nose Candy:

Current vape-pit:

One budlet "processed" (not ground!) in the LIFT Innovations:

Rig Du Jour by "Caley" with an inverted THG Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher and $2 adapter/injector bowl (I actually vape fresh flower at 520F, not 580):

The Millies:

W/flash:

:tup::peace:
Very cool ! Is that an ash catcher from Phoenix star glass ? :lol::D:tup:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This bubbler is so cool. How's it hit?
Ty! In a word (quite): Gracefully.....!

Any and all (which is very little) restriction is at the simple, small-holed, closed bottom, 3-hole diffy. EXTREMELY happy with this art nouveaux/modern minimalism (?) take on a 2-piece beaker bubbler! I have to remind myself to use it only on special occasions...:nod:

Very cool ! Is that an ash catcher from Phoenix star glass ? :lol::D:tup:
Ty, too! :rolleyes:, I said THG, NOT PSG! (Texas Hot Glass :razz:;))

I've since moved on to my last nug of the balanced but strong Gelato #41:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And what day is it, Folks...? Yep! Fridaybuyday!

Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that the owner and licensee at "$100 mixed ounce Fridays" Triple B Pharmies died sometime in the last 2 weeks by walking into an empty store! And this after stopping at the Bank 'murica atm (at the axe throwing place) only to find that it was extracted from the parking lot like a rotted toof! So anyway, I stopped on the way and grabbed four $15 1/8ths on sale at Lisbon:

Starting off with Dirty Mimosa in the 10" OTG beaker bong with THG Shotgun Donut ash-catcher at 530F:

The other 3 are Bahama Mama, Cherry Cream Pie and Cotton Candy Kush...:brow::tup:

I would've had to go south to Old Orchard Beach in the afternoon to meet my caregiver for my big holiday buy... but no way I'm doin THAT on a Friday in southern Maine... I'll meet him sometime next week.

Enjoy your weekend! sTaY kEwL! ✌️&❤️ ALWAYS

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
And what day is it, Folks...? Yep! Fridaybuyday!

Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that the owner and licensee at "$100 mixed ounce Fridays" Triple B Pharmies died sometime in the last 2 weeks by walking into an empty store! And this after stopping at the Bank 'murica atm (at the axe throwing place) only to find that it was extracted from the parking lot like a rotted toof! So anyway, I stopped on the way and grabbed four $15 1/8ths on sale at Lisbon:

Starting off with Dirty Mimosa in the 10" OTG beaker bong with THG Shotgun Donut ash-catcher at 530F:

The other 3 are Bahama Mama, Cherry Cream Pie and Cotton Candy Kush...:brow::tup:

I would've had to go south to Old Orchard Beach in the afternoon to meet my caregiver for my big holiday buy... but no way I'm doin THAT on a Friday in southern Maine... I'll meet him sometime next week.

Enjoy your weekend! sTaY kEwL! ✌️&❤️ ALWAYS
every time I see pricing, I miss the west coast even more 😭

JBone65

My 1st back-porch organic autoflower plant was highly successful. It's been drying awhile, just stuck it in jars this morning for burping and monitoring. Couldn't wait, ground the first bud this morning. Tropicana Cookies is marketed as a sativa dominant hybrid from Fast Buds. I'm happy to report that it passed the most important taste test by turning out sweeter and stronger than I hoped. I've been curious about AFs for years. The benefits of an easy, fast growing, sativa, without regard to photoperiod, are obvious.

This test proves anyone with access to sunshine can, in theory, grow the strain of their choosing (??), ensure maximum quality and purity, at an insignificant cost, and with minimal effort. Started 2 more AFs a month ago.
PXL-20240722-112647640-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20240722-112512371-PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:

gheebee

It's a bit early for the sandwich I have for lunch so I'm having a grinder kief sandwich, a nice blend of who knows how many strains between some Gas Face x Cherry Pie flower, in my newest but still really old Solo with the f-Bomb bubbler as I settle into this movie that I hope isn't as boring as I expect it to be...

image000000.jpg

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Enjoying the last of my "Blueberry Danish"

An Indica Dominant Hybrid discount oz I purchased last October.

A fruity purple strain immediately had me thinking my Blueberry Danish from the corner bodega never looked so good. Smells and tastes sweet like blueberries, with a cake-like finish.

This strain is smooth and delicious and packs a punch. I'll miss it.

20240808-181046.jpg

Top Bottom