What's in your vape right now?

DocNicksche

I'm not lucky enough to have the chance to just go to a dispensery or a nice social club like some of you Guys :shrug:
...but, I'm lucky enough to know some guy who knows some guy, who's sister in law's great great grand uncle-brother , knows some guy who.... I think you get it :lol:
Soooo...at the moment I toke on some Ice cream cake :spliff: ...no certificate, of course, but a very delicious Strain! Then I got some lavender skittlez, 2 trainwreck phenotypes, some future#1 and some really nice banana runtz :rockon:
Today I mostly used my dreamwood dobby and dreamwood vapopipe. I love both of them! Great vapes!
Then, my OG tinymight and a couple of bowls with my revolve gen 2!
Have a great friday and start into the weekend!
Cheers 🍻✌️

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Homegrown, cured, and pressed Incredible bulk,
1689404976712-jpg.47930

Robert-in-YEG

Jean Guy in the Tera v3.

I was never a big sativa fan, but this I like. It gives a good lift, minimal sedation, and little anxiety. Jean Guy pairs great with tea or coffee for a great wake and bake.

The taste is funky; I don't like the taste. While the taste isn't great. it is bearable. Being strong, only a few hits are needed.

Robert-in-YEG

CANtalk

Awesome batches in the vape & really appreciate all the personal pics :tup:.

Maui Wowie currently in the vape here bringing the goods :science::science:. A big sativa, cerebral, stimulating & very uplifting-to-euphoric :luv: :bowdown:. Here's the batch again, enjoy
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

Earlier today, I first enjoyed some of the Strawberry Cough which I shared earlier... & all combined I'm feelin' goood :freak:

Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:

Have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

JBone65

Blue-Dream7-18-23a.jpg

Blue-Dream7-18-23.jpg

Common sense tells me 35% THC Blue Dream popcorn buds is merely a clever marketing ploy. 🤔 The aroma's very intense so I went ahead and took a huge risk and bought an oz..... for $35.😁

Not rubbing it in, just in shock at the low prices, gotta tell someone. According to the OMMA dashboard there's more dispensaries here now than ever before, 2800+ in the state, I think.

It's gotta strong smell. First taste was very nice.

Sunspot LLC is the grower. Don't know anything about them.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

... unfortunately I'm not so lucky all the time :ugh:
Most of the time we only get this - seemingly very popular strain - Here... It's called "you-want-it-or-not?!" :rofl:
Not sure where you reside but do a bit of research. There are plenty vendors who ship worldwide and have top quality product. The only country that is difficult to ship to is Australia. A lot of vendors wont ship to Australia as the success rate for International orders is pretty low in comparison to Europe. If you live in Europe its very easy to get top shelf weed. Asia too.

I rec the website high and polite to start your research. There is a good article which was published around the beginning of lockdown which will help you. When lockdown first happened I did not know what to do as i go through a lot of weed. I discovered that article and have never looked back. I have moved on to better platforms now but still use that first one for canna coconut oil, canna butter and infused honey. My username on that site is RandalMcmurphy as someone already had Raskolnikov. If you decide to use it and are struggling with anything let me know and I will explain it. Good luck.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thx for sharing & it's still great to see all the personal batch pictures 😚

Currently its my first time in the vape with this sativa leaning strain, Jean Guy. Reportedly a sativa leaning White Widow pheno. Visibly frosty to the naked eye :clap: :brow: :science:, enjoy
g13rnqwqfddb1.jpg

Very good sativa f/x, but not as uplifting or euphoric as a strong sativa. Less entourage f/x & wild.

:peace: :leaf:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
$20 (+$4 rec tax) two bud 1/8th, one bud's like a 2.5gm dense pointy ping-pong ball...not baaaad. Very sweet, almost sugary mouth coating, tastes kinda like those sweetened dried banana chips.... tasty AND stoney BOOF!:
IMG-1496.jpg

IMG-1493.jpg

"Mids" (barely) to be fair...:tup::razz::smug:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The pain is/was, shall we say, a little more pronounced than usual this morning, so I opted for a little higher tac. Another $20 1/8th of MSO "mids" for your viewing "pleasure":
IMG-1459.jpg

Flash:
IMG-1457.jpg

No flash:
IMG-1455.jpg

While not much of a "looker" it too, is very sweet and sugary but with a faint bubble-gummy flavor. Noticeably slightly stronger/stonier/more effective than the Banana OG, just not quite as "tasty", imo... :smug::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Wanna see what me and my good ol' buddy Ed are about to vape up, now that it's all perfectly cured...? Just hit Play:
IMG-1545.jpg
So yeah, obviously I keeed...

Currently, for whatever the reasons, this has been a little more my "speed" as of late, unfortunately, but ultimately of my own doing. Here's a $15 1/8th of what I think is non-MSO, MAC 2:

Receipt includes last 2 posts as well:
How's that for disappointing lookin'...? But why would I be surprised, it's the cheapest flower on the shelf? Kosa is just a reseller and has a range of crappy, mostly MSO owned (or backed) options right on up to $50 1/8ths (what a name :rolleyes:). I really despise supporting any MSOs, which is why I buy the cheap stuff in limited quantities to get me thru til the next trip north, where there are "caregivers" that actually do care, and supply the best products/value. Plus this place is like 1.5 miles from my bed... It is truly night and day compared to the MA market, tho there are MSOs up there that only offer boof options (mostly to tourists), as well... you really gotta stay connected to Reddit, IG etc if you want to take advantage of what's going on locally...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Because I recently acquired a new travel tumbler/bubbler, I figured I'd get a lil something "new"... for testing purposes only, of course. Here's the first of two, both a step (+$5) higher than previous batches, and as such has a new "Brand", tho they are still Sira Naturals/AYR Wellness MSO "mids".

The Brandz werdz:

"WAP #27​

As explicitly good as the undisputed hit Cardio B song, this strain is as hot and raunchy as it gets. Bred from its bold and balanced mother, Cheetah Piss, with the unique and funky 4516, this punchy strain delivers a super potent high and eye waveringly gassy flavor and aroma. The high comes on fast and hard with a sense of euphoria that launches you into a purely happy state. Its indica leaning traits will leave you relaxed and sedated once the initial buzz settles in."

It's pretty good, despite the crappy fluorescent light and rather old production dates.... def a weird complex flavor and smell that I wouldn't even want to bother describing here in text. Very euphoric, had me giggling like crazy with buddies playing rummy 500 last night... let's see what this morning brings:

More strain info:

✌️

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And for dessert after some kicksss grilled swordfish steaks and thick potato slices w/steamed broccoli... what else, but:tup::

I was wrong, $22.50 + tax per 1/8th cuz I bought 2 of the same brand/price:

It's pretty good for relatively cheap "mids"... time for some ice cream...!:smug::peace:

Top Bottom