What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

First in the vape after a weekly break is Strawberry Cough. Here's my batch again, it's super potent & a strong sativa :science::science:
725q1slcdh6b1.jpg

Slaps hard :evil:, a euphoric-to-very-euphoric strain in my experience & highly recommended, cheers.:clap:

Have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My very first recycler is still due here "by 9:00PM" tonight even though it was still in Austin, TX at 4:46AM this morning...? So I figured I'd get something "special" (by MA standards anyways
:rolleyes:
) for it's "christening" and this is what I ended up with:

I was assured it's "full-melt" and told to let them know if it isn't... same funky strain from the same growers and sold by the same evil MSO (AYR Wellness) as my recent post, but now the Brand is "origyn extracts"...

Our trip to Maine is now thankfully finally within sight.... Woot!

:peace:

EDIT: Yup. Thought as much, that's why I asked... so I figured I'd take a test hit in another piece before the new recycler arrives, and sure enough it's NO MELT. All it did was burn into a black coal.... called 'em up and instantly got the "I need to check the laws because the product was opened blah blah blah." So there was some rather terse back and forth, and suddenly after I mentioned how active I was on Reddit etc and that I would simply relay my experience with their establishment... suddenly, he came up with the plan of bringing the empty container back and just say it was empty when I opened it... that way a refund, return or exchange is much easier for everyone. I say "sure" and instead I got .5 gm of some nice looking live rosin, saved $20 and got a free gram of what is essentially blonde hash to give away or make flower sammies with....:

And this Brand, "Floracal Farms", is owned by the giant evil MSO, Cresco Labs, btw...:tup:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, it's looking like @CANtalk and myself are about the only consumers here that enjoy regularly posting our true passion...:rolleyes:

Today's breakies is a cool lookin' "fox-tailed" flower of Apple Fritter from Maine my carpenter buddy gave me to test drive after his Mainer gf gave him a pile... so, not sure the actual source (his hand, not mine):

71327186036-4-DD61193-2076-480-C-B8-F7-518705-A6-A2-D1.jpg

Vapes pretty nice... super tasty and stoney. Man, this trip can't come fast enough...!

I suppose you're maybe wondering about the THG baby recycler....? Well, it's not here yet, and I really don't feel like detailing any of it in text, it's annoying enough as it is... some other time maybe. ✌️

JBone65

Acapulco-Gold4-23.jpg

Super-Silver-Haze4-23.jpg

Nothing new to report here, no new photos, etc. Blending classic sativa and other classic hybrid strains keeps me stoned. Here are two of the eight strains currently in the rolling blend. These are less-expensive versions of Acapulco Gold and Super Silver Haze.

I enjoy the photos in this thread, taken and presented by enthusiasts. It's no secret that I shop for deals, normally on ounces. My consumption rate is low enough that I don't get to shop as often as I would like, so I don't come up with a new pic very often.

Using Weedmaps and shopping the 500+ dispensaries (in Oklahoma County) for deals on outstanding specific strains is fun, wish I could do it weekly. The dispensaries range from 100% straightforward to very questionable, some are a pleasure to visit and some are seedy(??).

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
GS has become my go to AZ brand, strain selection, quality of nuggs/extracts, everything I’ve had with their name on it has been fantastic. Not least of which is their Chimera, it was my first time trying this strain from any brand. It’s an absolute time shifter/mind eraser; in a good way. A very pleasant and relaxing experience, so long as you have no other commitments.

ETA: “Smalls”, I get several nuggs in every batch of smalls I get from them that would not look out of place in a top tier 1/8 pack. Just another reason they are my default in AZ now.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
The last local buy for a while and only cuz I wanted put the new rig thru it's paces... Maineward Bound this week (hopefully!!):
IMG-1820.jpg

IMG-1823.jpg

Not bad for MSO mids... pretty tasty:
IMG-1818.jpg

1/8th BHO that vapes super clean and what's left of that live rosin from the other day:
IMG-1824.jpg

New dispensary for me out in the "country":
IMG-1829.jpg

One more bud of that freebie Apple Fritter from Maine:
IMG-1831.jpg

The "Baby":
IMG-1836.jpg

IMG-1838.jpg

IMG-1837.jpg

IMG-1839.jpg

Last edited:

CANtalk

Wow, love all the personal pics, new or old it's all great stuff, makes it feel more real :clap:.

Trainwreck in the vape here. Here's my current batch again, enjoy
098bktx7weha1.jpg

It was difficult to get a good picture, but it's frosty & super dense. Zoom in to see more. Potent stuff :science:

Have a great Sunday.

:peace: :leaf:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Vaca pick-up on the way to the Maine House with a new fully "vertically integrated" Caregiver, "Native Relief" (menu):
IMG-1851.jpg

Pictured:

2 x 1/8th oz ea. Live Resin BHO (1 oz total = $300):

Sherb N Runtz
Banana Tangie
Gypsie Road
Cadillac Rainbowz

2 x 1 gram ea. Live Resin ceramic carts ($240 total):

Rotten Bananas
Banana Tangie
Gypsie Road
Sherb N Runtz
Melon Jelly Pie
GG#4

1 x 1 gram Live Resin ceramic cart (free!):

Apple Mac
Kosher Kush
Liberty Haze

Flower ($60 total...?! WOW!!):

1/4 oz Cherry Truth
1/4 oz Dosi Mac
1/2 oz Sherb N Runtz

Live Hash Rosin (free!):

1 gram Bitties
2 grams Gypsie Road

All this cost $600 cash total. All the doubles go to a buddy (no flower) for $270. The 3 single carts and all the Hash Rosin were freebie/samples!

BOOM!

(I'll post pics as I go... tried a tiny dab of the Bitties and it's fan-freakin-tastic! Woot Woot!! It's good to be HOME)

Last edited:
Hey, @Bologna can you tell me about the "Team Green" tool you have there? Link?
The last local buy for a while and only cuz I wanted put the new rig thru it's paces... Maineward Bound this week (hopefully!!):
IMG-1820.jpg

IMG-1823.jpg

Not bad for MSO mids... pretty tasty:
IMG-1818.jpg

1/8th BHO that vapes super clean and what's left of that live rosin from the other day:
IMG-1824.jpg

New dispensary for me out in the "country":
IMG-1829.jpg

One more bud of that freebie Apple Fritter from Maine:
IMG-1831.jpg

The "Baby":
IMG-1836.jpg

IMG-1838.jpg

IMG-1837.jpg

IMG-1839.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Hey, @Bologna can you tell me about the "Team Green" tool you have there? Link?
Sure...! It was a freebie swag item that was included with a rather sizable buy from TopShelfCare207, my high-end Caregiver from the same area as this new "budget" place I'm checkin out...:smug::tup:

Team Green is an extraction house:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Lately I've been blending some strains when filling my little ground herb jar. I have quite a few mason jars, each with the reminants of different eighths I've bought over the past few months. Today it's a blend of sensi star, pineapple mimosa, and wedding cake.

Very nice :smug:

gangababa

I love trilogies, tridents, and blended whatevers. Thus, here I have Y Giega, Channel +, and Lemon something or other.
I am hoarding the White Widow until I find 'Where's my Bike'. The 25K Gold has lost its shine, but the buds are beautiful.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Flower #2 to be sampled/jarred is nicely cured and not anywhere near as dry as the first... this 1/4 of "Dosi Mac" is quite pungent and quickly stinks up a small room just opening the jar... it provides me a strong tasting, heavy stone that worked perfectly late in the evening last night...:zzz::tup:

A couple of chunky/spongy 2+ gm buds in there:

Here's what iheartjane says and despite the usual hyperbole, I pretty much agree with all of it:

"Dosi Mac is perfect for any hybrid lover who appreciates a super heavy flavor and high. This bud has a dank sour citrus flavor with a spicy earthy overtone that sweetens upon exhale. The hits you fast and hard with a cerebral rush of euphoric energy that lasts for only a few moments before fading into a happy stoney introspection. As your mind falls deep into itself, a warming body buzz will start to wash over you, leaving you feeling sedated and couch-locked ."

Last edited:
Top Bottom