What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

Blue-Dream6-23.jpg

Blue Dream (smalls). Only 21% THC, machine-trimmed, and not overly photogenic, but still an excellent ounce of weed for $63.63 OTD. It has a long history in Northern California due to it's enjoyable flavor and effect. It's smooth, with a subtle sweet, spicey flavor.

Last edited:

RichardsBag

I intended to buy hash rosin, but I was in a hurry and there was a misunderstanding, and I accidentally bought a gram of old-school hash. Not good to "dab" with, but it's quite nice when crumbled on a bowl of flower in my flowerpot.

It was a shiny little ball when I first got it. I ripped it apart and tried a bit before I took this photo.
kq2-D0-F3i-TZ2qv-Uh0-Zu-GL-A-thumb-2257.jpg

Zejg-GYh-GTAe-Pi4-Pcrv-Ajxw-thumb-225c.jpg
IMG-3655.jpg

I've never really used this kind of hash before.
Nice! I cant find this stuff anywhere!! TB's my favorite type of hash by far. Its a treat in the vapman, gives stonier effects than straight sift, seems to retain flavor and potency for longer, and looks so nice all shiny and round - like. I hope you enjoy! I highly reccomend throwing a piece in a brick device or other butane/device (with hemp fiber or vape cotton) that can take more heat and taste that hashy goodness on its own..

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Nice! I cant find this stuff anywhere!! TB's my favorite type of hash by far. Its a treat in the vapman, gives stonier effects than straight sift, seems to retain flavor and potency for longer, and looks so nice all shiny and round - like. I hope you enjoy! I highly reccomend throwing a piece in a brick device or other butane/device (with hemp fiber or vape cotton) that can take more heat and taste that hashy goodness on its own..

Yeah, this stuff gives that full body buzz where it seems like the inside of your head is vibrating. Really good for at the end of the night. And it was only $18 for a 1g Temple Ball...so I will probably get more after this.

I've heard that this old-school aged hash is decarbed so you can just eat it. I wonder how true that is. Anybody know?

Last edited:

RichardsBag

Yeah, this stuff gives that full body buzz where it seems like the inside of your head is vibrating. Really good for at the end of the night. And it was only $18 for a 1g Temple Ball...so I will probably get more after this.

I've heard that this old-school aged hash is decarbed so you can just eat it. I wonder how true that is. Anybody know?
Nice! For the second part, Ehhh id say only if too old/gross to vape. If you do the math on old school vs a average grade modern hash, the combo of a partial decarb and low total tac means your counting on whatever causes that stony-ness to transfer to liquid, without heat to feel high.

If you have some hash to spare I'd suggest a few experiments with small amounts first. Maybe a no decarb and a 50:50 or 70:30 decarbed/raw.

THCA has antinfflammatory effects so your already on the healing path at least. Also a raw oil tincture could be heated to activate for greater effects if you dont like it but I dont know much about the speciifcs for that type of decarb.

RichardsBag,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ramahs

Nice! For the second part, Ehhh id say only if too old/gross to vape. If you do the math on old school vs a average grade modern hash, the combo of a partial decarb and low total tac means your counting on whatever causes that stony-ness to transfer to liquid, without heat to feel high.

If you have some hash to spare I'd suggest a few experiments with small amounts first. Maybe a no decarb and a 50:50 or 70:30 decarbed/raw.

THCA has antinfflammatory effects so your already on the healing path at least. Also a raw oil tincture could be heated to activate for greater effects if you dont like it but I dont know much about the speciifcs for that type of decarb.

Yeah, lol. I'm the type of dude that'll be open to swallowing a 1-gram ball and just hoping for the best...Ya know, for science!
In fact, maybe I should just try that next week when I have a day off work.

Hmmm, should we do this?

Last edited:

JBone65

Yeah, lol. I'm the type of dude that'll be open to swallowing a 1-gram ball and just hoping for the best...Ya know, for science!
In fact, maybe I should just try that next week when I have a day off work.

Hmmm, should we do this?
A hard greasy ball of hash might not be digestible, could cause a belly ache.....

Not an expert on the chemical aspects of cannabis, but I suspect hash requires decarboxylation. It looks like the subject is discussed in great on Reddit, but you have to download the app for that sort of content.

Grinding it fine and cooking with brownies can only work better IMO. Most of the aromatic compounds should get trapped in the batter.

Ramahs

A hard greasy ball of hash might not be digestible, could cause a belly ache.....

Not an expert on the chemical aspects of cannabis, but I suspect hash requires decarboxylation. It looks like the subject is discussed in great on Reddit, but you have to download the app for that sort of content.

Grinding it fine and cooking with brownies can only work better IMO. Most of the aromatic compounds should get trapped in the batter.

Yeah...but, ya know...just to be sure!
How else will we know?!?
For Science Lol GIF by Hollie Kitchens

If you're right, then it'll be a boring experiment.

CANtalk

Love the Blue Dream @JBone65 :clap:

I picked up another two new batches of cannabis :tup: and have one currently in the vape. Check it out, here's a picture of my new batch of Strawberry Cough (strong sativa), it's a real looker & gives excellent big f/x :science: :science:, highly recommended! An ~3.9g piece :bowdown:
725q1slcdh6b1.jpg

v60d4c6ddh6b1.jpg

Zoom in to see more detail.

This Strawberry Cough so far is top notch. Super potent but it doesn't make me as loopy as my current batch of Trainwreck (a good thing). Big sativa cerebral f/x :rockon::science:. It's been one of my top top strains & iirc I've probably 5-6 batches so far over the last ~5 years.

What's in your vape?

Vape on & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

I received an eight tester of a strain called permanent marker a few days ago. Anyone gets the chance buy it. Leafly says its 35% thc and after vaping it WOW. I've had plenty JB packs over 30% and this stuff blows them out the water. It's a cross of biscotti, sherbet bx and jealousy. Hoping to pick up a larger amount soon and I will post some pics. It's Indica dominant so perfect for me as I'm an indica sort of guy.

Raskolnikov

Not what I'm vaping, unfortunately, I just thought it was a cool pic of some Rhode Island dispo weed:
I'm vaping another far less interesting looking purple strain called Temptation... hoping I can get back to sleep.
Beautiful looking bud, very frosty. For someone who has been using weed since the early 90s, the evolution of nugs has been amazing. Since the US has went down the dispensary route the weed has came on leaps and bounds. The advantage of being able to grow plants under perfect conditions without worrying that officer dibble is going to take your door off and also growing huge amounts of plants and picking the best examples to produce seeds has completely changed the MJ market. It's a wonderful time to be a consumer of cannabis and it's only going to get better.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What strain and which RI dispo?
All the info I have is in the link I provided in the initial post: "Rhode Island dispo weed"... but if you don't want to deal with reddit, it says the strain is Purple Pie, the cultivator is CMS Gardens and they are doing a big drop at Aura in Central Falls on July 1st at some promotional event where "the store owner is giving away his personal motorcycle to someone in line before 8AM", haha... :leaf:✌️

jbm

All the info I have is in the link I provided in the initial post: "Rhode Island dispo weed"... but if you don't want to deal with reddit, it says the strain is Purple Pie, the cultivator is CMS Gardens and they are doing a big drop at Aura in Central Falls on July 1st at some promotional event where "the store owner is giving away his personal motorcycle to someone in line before 8AM", haha... :leaf:✌️
Thanks, I hadn’t noticed the link in your original post. Followed them on IG. I have no interest in the owner’s “personal motorcycle,” so maybe I’ll pick up some CMS Gardens flower at Mother Earth when I need to re-up.

jbm,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thanks, I hadn’t noticed the link in your original post. Followed them on IG. I have no interest in the owner’s “personal motorcycle,” so maybe I’ll pick up some CMS Gardens flower at Mother Earth when I need to re-up.
Cool. You'll have to report back here how much editing was done to the pic of that crazy bud...;)

I live in MA and haven't bought weed in RI since long before legalization of any kind. I got a med card in '17 and usually go to Southern Maine for quality quantity and cost but recently I've also been grabbing small cheap local deals if they look good enough... though it's a relatively small scene, I've heard good things about RI, especially compared to MA which is very much hit or miss. As far as quality and cost goes, Maine Medical blows away everyone in the East. Without question.

Edit:
And to stay on track, this is what I'm currently vaping... at $20 an 1/8 the label is better looking than the bud! (typical MA crap):
But it does the job... barely.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

@GoldenBud
Thanks for the heads up Im aware, auto focus on phone has me puzzled when I zoom in too close. These are less blurry. Two below with different lighting.

trimmed by a trim-bag or a machine. not hand trimmed. which means some trichomes got off it, "comission" to the machine,
BUT, it also means it is not too dry and absolutely not wet at all. looks great!!

CANtalk

Agreed. I think we’ve hijacked this thread enough already, though.
By all means bring this to the sativa thread :sherlock:

TGIF & after a weekly break, this new batch of Strawberry Cough is currently in the vape again, enjoy the pic again. Still top notch f/x & bringing hours of power :science::science: :freak:
725q1slcdh6b1.jpg

I plan to more fully evaluate this more over the next 3-4 weeks as well & in a few different ways, will report back. Currently a top top fave 🥳

Vape on & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Top Bottom