• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

PXL-20230414-171221769-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

Don't need anymore but had to test a 1 ounce prepack of Acapulco Gold "smalls" from Red Dirt Sungrown, since it's marked down to $35 for the week of 4/20. It's only 21% THC, but it has good sativa genes and unique terps and flavor. Needless to say, not as powerful as the top shelf version but still enjoyable.

Lots of 420 events planned at many of the 500+ dispensaries in the county. Sales everywhere all week, but Thursday should be a party.

Last edited:

CANtalk

0.050g of the recent batch fresh grind Acapulco Gold showing lots of detached trichome frost & currently in the vape :clap:, here's a picture of it. I keep my grinder clean & use a brush to collect all the detached trichomes for every bowl. No kief catcher. And I don't often see the catchment so frosty :luv:. Lots of golden pistils pistils too :brow:

etzq1icbxqsa1.jpg

This S&*# is potent :science::evil:. Nice racy strong sativa f/x. Definitely try it if you can, cheers

Vape on & have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Pinte

Started the morning with some branded Lemon Bean in the 'vap. Made some coffee, played some video games. Wanted to sip on some local no-name GSC as I played, so put them in my G Pen Dash and toked away as I defended the world from terrorism with call of duty all afternoon. Put in an order for an airvape Legacy Pro Steampunk edition with the deep discount offered on here. I like weekends.

JBone65

Well, what can I say? I went bananas and splurged all over the place. Bought 4 ounces between Monday and Thursday to take advantage of 30% off 420 deals and pickup some classic sativa strains. Acapulco Gold, Durban Poison, Lemon Skunk & Chemmy Jones. Three came from D-Luxe and the Acapulco Gold came from Red Dirt Sungrown. All four are "smalls" and were $41.50/oz including tax. Both companies produce two levels of quality from each plant, the size of the buds is the only determining factor. The smaller buds are obviously machine trimmed, so not as photogenic, but all four of these ounces are excellent, way beyond my expectations. These are some seriously stinky strains and every flavor is intense and exactly what I hoped it would be. I'll take more photos over the next month or so.

Here's a picture of the Chemmy Jones. It doesn't photograph well, but it's amazing weed. I noticed some videos ranked it among the top all time sativas and I had never tried it. It's a very pleasant surprise. There isn't much info on it online, some of the sites say it has an earthy-diesel flavor. Maybe "diesel" is the word I've been misunderstanding all this time. It has the strong flavor I've been craving, one hit takes my breath away and gets me high. Anyway, this will be a favorite strain (for whatever time I have left...).:myday:

Chemmy-Jones4-20-23.jpg

Finally figuring out how to canvas this wide open market to not just find good deals on weed with a high THC rating, but to find true sativa strains that work for me at a low price. These strains only test around 19% THC but they are exactly what I've been searching for. I should mention that testing guidelines are much stricter now, so these might just be more accurate. The only strain I wanted that I couldn't find nearby yesterday was Jack Herer. I renewed my license a few weeks ago and bought three other classic strains then so I'm set for the foreseeable future. In fact, I might be needing intervention. :party:

Found out D-Luxe Dispensary grows all their own product indoors near Tulsa, so they are vertically integrated compared to most growers and sellers. I posted a pic last year of an airplane towing a D-LUXE Dispensary banner over OKC/Edmond. They must be incredibly efficient.

Sorry if this upsets anyone. I'm just the messenger. Everyone needs to know what's at stake with tyrannical weed regulations. This industry appears to be highly profitable even with intense competition. Don't let anyone tell you that you need higher prices to support growers. Growers can support themselves if allowed via less restrictive regulations.

Last edited:

JBone65

Lemon-Skunk4-20-23.jpg

It's Lemon Skunk day! One of the earliest commercial hybrids, from 1985, it's supposedly bred from two different skunks. Can't find the pure sativa skunk from the same time period, this is supposedly 60/40 sativa. Grown by D-Luxe outside Tulsa, it has a rank smell and a whopping 29.7% THC, 2.77% terpenes. Had to try it. 😀

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

White Death in the Flowermate Pro

This is wonderful flower. Nice taste. Nice buzz.

Robert-in-YEG

JBone65

Durban-Poison4-23.jpg

Durban Poison "smalls", 19% THC in the bamboo HI. Machine trimming doesn't make photogenic buds. Also, it isn't as potent as some Durban Poison I've had, but it's genuine and enjoyable just the same, with the unique diesel-turpintine flavor, for $42/oz (regularly $67 OTD).

Anyway I'm back to my old tricks. Considering the price and availability, couldn't resist testing a blend of classic sativa & sativa dominant strains. Mixed 7 strains two days ago. Thus far it's excellent. Definitely one-hit "weed" with emphasis on a clean cerebral high. Now, if only I can hit it less often.....:science::leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Great posts & sharing, let's hear it :cheers:

I'm TGIF here with this recent batch of Acapulco Gold in the vape, enjoy the pic again & cheers :luv:
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

F'n strong :freak:. It's been a wild Friday, I vaped some Durban Poison earlier today & then went on the first MTB ride of the spring, ~11 miles of singletrack in an hour. So great mixing the runners high with these sativas in the vape... has been awesomeballs :science: :evil:.

HAF so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:

Vape on & have a great weekend

CANtalk

What's in y'all vapes?!

I see a turtle (facing left) with a horse saddle. I am only slightly elevated right now.
It's very there :)

Love the SC @coolbreeze :love:, I'm looking forward to getting some again & hopefully soon.

TGIF & I've got Trainwreck in the vape, some of the most super dense nugs I've got from >10 strains, fairly recent pick up & super potent strong sativa :science: :evil:. Here's the picture of the batch again, enjoy.
098bktx7weha1.jpg

Vape on & have a great weekend

Last edited:
Top Bottom