• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Paying all the personal batch pics forward, thx for sharing :). I have this batch of Hawaiian Snow in the vape again, a strong sativa, enjoy 👍
p0pdwn2z439a1.jpg

:science: :evil:

Hope everyone's Sunday is going well!

:peace: :leaf:

Robert-in-YEG

Cold Creek Kush Marijuana Strain​

Cold Creek Kush, not to be confused with “Coal Creek Kush,” is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the powerful MK Ultra X Chemdawg 91 strains. With a super powerful 15-22% average THC level and super relaxing effects, Cold Creek Kush is the perfect bud if you need a little extra oomph behind your medicine. The high comes on slowly, building throughout your body with tingly warming waves before dropping you into a state of complete relaxation. As these calming effects grow, your mind will start to lift into state of happiness that won't affect your energy level in the slightest. In combination with its high THC level, these long-lasting effects give Cold Creek Kush an edge in treating conditions such as insomnia, muscle spasms, chronic pain, depression, and chronic stress. This bud has a sweet pungent flavor with hints of spicy herbs and dank. The smell is of fresh earth with a pungent rotting wood overtone that's spicy and heavy in nature. Cold Creek Kush bud have dense heavy olive green nugs with bright amber trichomes and a coating of long twisty furry amber hairs.

I do not know how to describe the flavour. It is unique, but nice tasting. Not bad buzz.

Enjoying this right now at 348F in the Fog Pro. I like the taste of this flower, and the Fog does a great job of cooking the flower.

Robert-in-YEG

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I just picked up an eighth of some SFV OG (Which is not SFV OG Kush) which is weird because this has kush characteristics. Dry eyes, dry mouth etc.
This is some good shit.

I stand partially corrected: SFV OG is still a kush, SFV OG Kush is further bred with an Afghani.

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

This afternoon it's Zack's Cake using the Fog Pro attached to the bong.

This is one session flower if done right. Zack's Cake is an exclusive hybrid strain, with this particular growing clocking in some incredible stats, including a record 30% THC for this strain, which usually tops out at 24%.

This flower has a neat taste, it's a bit spicy, and it kicks like a mule. This is a personal favourite.

Robert-in-YEG

pacogollo

I am now vaporizing earthy strains that are the ones that Mighty de Volcano brings out the best terpenes.

It may be a somewhat common flavor but if it is accompanied by sweet tones it is a real delight.

Do you know Matanuska marijuana?

It is a typical marijuana from my region in Spain and you will not find another weed with a more earthy flavor, I assure you

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Paintbrush bristle maybe?
I just finished trimming dried buds ready for curing and brushed out the trays the branches were transported for a few meters in for the job...makes for a frosty ball time!
1684564486807-jpg.46523

Mostly looks like dry sift with a few stamen/stigma/leaf chucked in...yes it was a bit 'tart/tickly' but the flavor/effects were/are great

CANtalk

Great to see all the personal stash pictures & bring on the Blue Dream 🥳.

I picked up a new batch recently & it's in the vape, Maui Wowie :luv:. It's a classic 60's strain, a strong sativa & the second try in a few years from the same source. Great stuff, here's an~3g nug from this batch, frosty to the naked eye :science: :evil:. It vapes wonderfully as well, fruity sweet flavors lots of clouds & very uplifting as well as cerebral. Gives you lots of energy too. Very happy with this strain & batch, highly recommended.
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

More zoom
t80kj6bzk92b1.jpg

Often described as a landrace, here's some info on Maui Wowie

HAF so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:

Vape on & have a great weekend

Last edited:

CANtalk

Hey thx everyone :tup:. Wuz haf when I posted last night & had my contacts in, so I couldn't see the grammar well :razz:. And I'm doing the same thing now :lol:. This Durban Poison is incredible imo, probably my favorite first-in-line high after a weekly break. Post what ya got, cheers 🥳.

Today, I started off with Maui Wowie in the vape & the first draw had light vapor. Turned out to be a dense cola terpene hit (vaped @ 320 F) & the next two draws brought impressive clouds :bowdown:. This batch & strain is great, love the uplifting high :luv:.

And now in the vape is some recent Acapulco Gold, Amazing batch & here's a pic of it & a 2.5 g nug again :science: :evil:, a very potent strong sativa
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

HAF :science::science:

Vape on & have a great weekend

Last edited:

CANtalk

What's everyone vapin? Got any home pics :brow: :nod: :clap: :bowdown:?

TGIF & I'm back on Maui Wowie, third time now as first TGIF vape of the day after a workweek break. It's awesome :science::evil:. After some use of the 7 or so different strain batches I've gotten since Winter holiday season, it's Durban Poison in the #1 spot & Maui Wowie next in line :bowdown:. Very potent, uplifting to euphoric, strong cerebral stimulation. Here's a picture of my new batch of Mowie Wowie again, zoom in & enjoy 🥳.
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

What a batch. It's been over four hours since I took one 10 second low temp draw (320 F) in the premium desktop vape, & now 4 hrs later I just did another two low temp draws (12s, 8s). And saw clouds both times. HAF right now :science: :evil: :bowdown:. Totally recommend this strain 🔥

Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues.

Vape on & enjoy ur Friday

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I intended to buy hash rosin, but I was in a hurry and there was a misunderstanding, and I accidentally bought a gram of old-school hash. Not good to "dab" with, but it's quite nice when crumbled on a bowl of flower in my flowerpot.

It was a shiny little ball when I first got it. I ripped it apart and tried a bit before I took this photo.
kq2-D0-F3i-TZ2qv-Uh0-Zu-GL-A-thumb-2257.jpg

Zejg-GYh-GTAe-Pi4-Pcrv-Ajxw-thumb-225c.jpg
IMG-3655.jpg

I've never really used this kind of hash before.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I intended to buy hash rosin, but I was in a hurry and there was a misunderstanding, and I accidentally bought a gram of old-school hash. Not good to "dab" with, but it's quite nice when crumbled on a bowl of flower in my flowerpot.

It was a shiny little ball when I first got it. I ripped it apart and tried a bit before I took this photo.
kq2-D0-F3i-TZ2qv-Uh0-Zu-GL-A-thumb-2257.jpg

Zejg-GYh-GTAe-Pi4-Pcrv-Ajxw-thumb-225c.jpg
IMG-3655.jpg

I've never really used this kind of hash before.

Well now...this shit is very "indica".

But I just crumbled it in with a bowl of some Chem Z flower, which is one of my favorite recent heady sativa purchases.

Well, I'm halfway through that bowl in my flowerpot at 615F, and I've been staring at my screen (and maybe the wall a little...then the table a little) for about 15 minutes and trying to remember how to type with two fingers. Hmmm...not bad.

**edit +2hours later, after hittingb ab second bowl of the same**
Yeah...been staring at the table a lot with thisd...still typ[ing with my index fingersd...this hash aint bad :smug:

Last edited:
Top Bottom