• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Wow, was haf last night:science::science::lol:. My tolerance seems low low. Any way, I currently have the 8th new batch & recent pick up in the vape, Acapulco Gold & another strong sativa. Here's a picture of it, enjoy, a real looker :bowdown:. And even frostier than the Jamaican Gold posted before (by the eyeball, not the pictures), the buds are sticky when handling :luv:.
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

It's the 5th or so time getting Acapulco Gold and it's most of my friends favorite strain. Same producer & I found a similar picture from an earlier batch in my history here (a few years back).

The first low temp draw was very impressive, first of the day too, cheers! I'm feeling like I can go get a bunch of stuff done, lol :lol:. Really smooth & mild flavors.

What's in ur vape? Vape on & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
:lol: Is this a Bruce Banner hybrid?!
Genetics...Green Spirit x Big Bud x Super Skunk
I got these,

CANtalk

Love all the pictures & the Blue Dream :tup:!

TGIF! I decided to dance with the devil again & put Trainwreck in the vape after the weekly break (again). I wanted to see if I got as loopy high as last time and yup, it's crazy stuff :science::freak::science:. Having difficulty focusing my thoughts. At one point I went to look up something on the computer beside me, opened a tab and Google, then I forgot what I wanted to see :rolleyes:. It's been a few hours since the first draw and the high is now coming in waves 🌊🌊🌊.

It's a little too much, I gotta cut down the dose next time so the high is more manageable. Here's my Trainwreck batch again, dense but not a big looker, & frosty when zoomed in 👍.
098bktx7weha1.jpg

Have a great Friday night.

Robert-in-YEG

Slimer Cookies - this is nice stuff.

Robert-in-YEG

Robert-in-YEG

Purple Kush in the Flowermate

This was nice flower. Good taste, good buzz.

Purple Kush is a 100% pure indica strain created as a potent cross between the insanely popular Hindu Kush X Purple Afghani strains. This dank bud was named one of the Top 10 Most Powerful Strains in the World by High Times magazine and boasts a THC level that ranges from 22% on average. Users describe the Purple Kush high as having an immediately uplifting euphoric head high that leaves you completely pain-free and slightly introspective. This is accompanied by a warming numbing body high that starts in the head and spreads throughout the body, leaving you completely relaxed and sedated. Upon the come down, you'll be eased into a deep and powerful pain-free sleep that lasts hours on end. Due to these potent effects, Purple Kush is said to be an ideal strain for treating patients suffering from conditions such as insomnia, chronic pain, nerve damage, and muscle spasms. Purple Kush has an iconic smell of earthy sweet grapes and a taste of earthy red wine. These buds have small furry bright neon green nugs with rich purple and fiery orange hairs and dark purple undertones. These nugs are frosty with fine white trichomes and sticky with sweet resin.

Robert-in-YEG

CANtalk

Thx for the personal pics & keep sharing what's in ur vape!

Durban Poison currently in the vape here again & the #1 spot after a weekly break. It does not disappoint :science: :evil:. Definitely less loopy than Trainwreck the last few weeks which is a good thing. Low temp dry vaped so far (~320 F) & very potent, here's a picture of my recent batch again. Enjoy!
bxzjcvaeh6ja1.jpg

TGIF!

Last edited:

JBone65

Not a great pic, doesn't do it justice. Super Silver Haze, sativa, 25% THC, 2.75% terpenes. The dispensary manager spoke "highly" of it. I was sold when he opened a jar large enough to stick my head in and let me take whiff. It's spongy fresh and sweet. Grinds easily to a relatively fine moist consistency ideal for vaping. First few hits were nice.

Figured out how to use Weedmaps to see 4776 individual ads for 1 oz within 30 miles. This place just opened and hasn't started advertising yet.

Also bought an ounce of premium shake (for the 1st time) for $20. It's a non-CBD high-THC version of Chanel #5, 23% THC, sativa, sungrown, makes sweet vapor, yada, yada, yada...
PXL-20230407-100218289-2.jpg

Last edited:

CANtalk

It's great to see what everyone's doing, enjoy :tup:.

Nice to see the new batch @JBone65 after your pause! @gangababa, I looked up that Y Griega when you posted it in the sativa thread, very interesting it's a newer hybrid strain & strong sativa (I don't see that very often). And very impressive to see it get to Uruguay :clap:. Love SLH @darkstar72, only ever had one batch a few years back and I still consider it my #1 fave :love:.

TGIF as we roll into Easter weekend! I'm back on that Durban Poison batch (picture in earlier post) and am flying :science: :evil:.

Vape on & enjoy

Last edited:
Top Bottom