What's in your vape right now?

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Some White Widow from last harvest. Down to my last 1/4 🫢

PXL-20220525-165204032.jpg

CANtalk

Luv all talk & especially the personal pics :wave:!

TGIF with Hawaiian Snow first in the vape :love:. As mentioned, I recently picked this batch & strain... a 100% sativa and a real looker! I also finally captured a picture to share :clap:. Here's my batch of Hawaiian Snow, enjoy, really frosty :bowdown:🌠
p0pdwn2z439a1.jpg

A single long first draw at low a low temp brought the goods :science:, big cloud too. Very cerebral, uplifting and potent. It's a strong & great sativa high, will buy again.

I did some more reading on the Hawaiian Snow strain and it's impressive, this strain is a cross of Hawaiian & Laos landraces (some sites describe a mix of pure haze, Neville's haze & Hawaiian haze) and has won Cannabis Cups 👑.

Very happy with this batch and strain. Highly recommended, cheers.

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk

The new batch of Sour Tangie, & the most frosty of 5 strains, in the vape :science: :evil:. It's the best of the recent buy 5 batches overall as well. Crazy big diesel smelly & flavors. Here's a picture, zoom in & enjoy :bowdown:.
n080gobzrc9a1.jpg

Wow frosty for Sour Tangie & an estimated 80% sativa strain. Vapes like a monster :science::evil:. Lovely @Summer, @crossfader, @Hey Nineteen, @MinnBobber & @Pistol Pete. Cheers!

Super dense & I thought it looked half the weight purchased. I weighed it out & it matched the purchase. Was just super dense :o :luv: :freak:.

As mentioned, I picked up a number of great batches of cannabis recently, will share more new batches & pictures soon :nod:!

Super HAF so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:.

Happy NYE, best wishes & vape on 🎉 🎊 🎇 🎀 🎁 🎆

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Mixed up some Girl Scout Cookies, Amnesia, RuntZ and Crystal Candy.

Vaped a few bowls back to back to celebrate the weekend (or whatever)...
Saw my reflection in the window and managed to take a pic for your entertainment:

Edit: add the squeeking sound of a piglet when viewing the image...

CANtalk

TGIF :bowdown: and I went with the new batch of Durban Poison (a landrace full sativa strain) 🥳. It's my second try of this strain in three years (same source). As mentioned before, I was in no rush to try it again because my first batch was pretty average but all the Durban Poison talk on FC made me give it another shot. And this batch is much better, check it out for urself... I think it's pretty frosty :tup:
x0ul9alkfiaa1.jpg

It's fresh, has typical looser leaf structure and shows frosty colas. Great flavors vaped. Hits hard & very potent :science: :evil:, highly cerebrally stimulating & uplifting. Give lots of energy

The recent Durban Poison, Sour Tangie & Hawaiian Snow strain pick ups have all been quite impressive+ 🥳. That means I'm either batting well above average or the cannabis market here is improving :sherlock:... hoping it's the second one 🤞

HAF right now so sorry for any spelling / grammar issues

Have a great night

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Opened up a jar of Sweet Zensation (Zkittlez X Grape Ape) that has been curing since 28th of july to sneak out a little taste-bud to tease the tastebuds....
Very sweet
Very tasty
Very, very smooth!
Perfect to easy the sunday-evening blues...

Man, I need some neighbors like you Ladies and Gents!

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist

It seems to boost creativity and mood however it's perhaps the most disappointing flavor profile of anything I have vaped so far. Just meh, reminds me of trying to revape a trench of AVB.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
My vape is empty now, because I just vaped the shit out of it a few minutes ago. I got home from work and needed to hit it right away. It was a shithole day at work and the fuck holes of the world won today.

Fuck holes 1 BabyFaced 0

Anyway, I believe the strain was Ice Cream Cake and it's a particularly potent pheno. Thank God.

Symponia Farms - Mandarin Zkittlez

This is a small farm to shop dispensary in Battle Creek, MI area. They grow, process, and sell right there. Highly recommend checking them out if you are within a comfortable driving distance. Best flower I've had and I have three more quarters to break into.

Notes:
  • Lives up to the strain name.
  • Looks great, the picture doesn't do it justice.
  • Aroma is amazing and as soon as the budtender (who I also believe is one of the owners) let me smell the four strains I ended up picking up 1/4 of each, I was excited to try them all. Still on the first 1/4 which is this. I have a feeling I'll post again when I break into the other strains.
  • The flavor reminds me of orange tic-tacs. Tastes sweet and citrus. Love the flavor, particularly in my Air Max.

Last edited:
Top Bottom