• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

Lilac-Diesel-4-14-22.jpg

Tropicana-Cookies-7-22.jpg

Do-Si-Do-7-22.jpg

Have posted these pics of Lilac Diesel, Tropicana Cookies and Do-Si-Do before, sadly this will be the last time. Let my medical license expire in July. Using up the old stash, only have 2 oz left, anxious for the recreational referendum to pass in March.

Trying to be satisfied with "old stock" can be difficult for me, especially when the average price is ~$50/oz (Okie bargain weed?).

The first two are sativa hybrids and they seem to compliment each other in terms of terpenes and flavor. They're each pretty good, but the blend has a relatively strong sativa flavor when exhaling, and it gives a nice head buzz to boot. By itself, the indica doesn't satisfy me, but it improves the overall blend as long as I don't overdo it..

Last edited:

CANtalk

Sweet jesus, so much goodness in the pics & batches posted :bowdown::luv:... thx!

TGIF! I currently have a bowl of Sour Amnesia in the vape and the first few draws were awesome & potent :science::science:. Strong sativa (est 80%) for the head buzz, creativeness & energy fans. Here's a picture of my batch again, enjoy.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

All my cannabis is perfectly stored (mason jar w/ moisture packet) but now old, if not old old. With that in mind, coincidentally the stars aligned & I picked up a good combo batch of strains in combination w/ a Christmas holiday self-treat 🎉🎀🎁. I need some new fresh cannabis and I'm excited to share what I just ordered for Christmas yay 🎄🎅.

First off, I saw Sour Tangie offered for the first time in a few years from the same source :o. An amazing older school strong sativa strain (iirc estimated 80% sativa). My first batch was awesome to vape and this batch looks even better in the picture. @Summer's feedback inspired me to this as well, I've literally been waiting over two years to source this strain again :bowdown:. I also reloaded a number of other sativas, and a strong indica as well.

Second in the sativas, I went with Durban Poison, because of the good talk here @NYC_Frank big time 🌠 plus @JBone65, @GetLeft, @Zillacon, @florduh, @neoncheesecake, @feralcomprehension, @MinnBobber, cheers! It's my second try (batch) of Durban Poison, same source & it looks better but we'll see. Blue Dream too, should be amazeballs as always. Even now, I have a 2+ year old batch of Blue Dream and it vapes w/ the best flavors of all the cannabis I have :love:. And as advertised, I find Blue Dream a very potent sativa leaning strain.

Finally, I'm trying another pure sativa, this one Hawaiian snow :freak:. It's lineage is a cross of Hawaiian Haze X Purple Haze X Neville's Haze strains. Sounds awesome, we'll see. Trying a pure sativa is pretty rare for me, let alone two :).

As for the indica mentioned, I went with Pink Bubba... check it out :brow:. PB is a wild cross of the old school strains Bubba Kush & Canadian Pink Kush (estimated 80% indica). Being in Canada, this should be good... we'll see & wish me luck :).

And overall, so far so good, let's see how this all goes & cheers :cheers:. HAF so sorry for any spelling & grammar issues :razz:, have a great weekend and TGIF!

I checked my records, it's been over a year since I purchased any cannabis 🤯.

What else is going on out there?

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

First in the sativas, I went with Durban Poison, because of the good talk here @NYC_Frank big time 🌠 plus @JBone65, @GetLeft, @Zillacon, @florduh, @neoncheesecake, @feralcomprehension, @MinnBobber, cheers! It's my second try (batch) of Durban Poison. Same source, it looks better but we'll see.
Bought incredible Durban poison in Denver several times between 4-6 years ago. Haven't seen strong Durban poison since then. Have bought several weaker varieties several times since then. Can't trust it anymore IMO.

CANtalk

Bought incredible Durban poison in Denver several times between 4-6 years ago. Haven't seen strong Durban poison since then. Have bought several weaker varieties several times since then. Can't trust it anymore IMO.
I`m trying to find a quality DP batch :bowdown:, it`s not my fave yet but has been a promising landrace sativa in the vape so far.... & worth seeking out. Regardless, it's a small amount in my overall order. And I'm still really excited about the new order :nod::clap:. Maybe Hawaiian Snow is the way :science::lol:. I`m looking forward to what's coming soon... lots of excellent options :luv:.

Currently some older but awesome sativa leaning Blue Dream is in the vape, with amazing flavors. Here's the batch again, enjoy.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

I have a new Blue Dream batch coming from the same grower (6X now over the years). Should be awesome ✨.

HAF so sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:.

And have a great weekend.

Last edited:

JBone65

Cracker-Jack-7-22a.jpg

Picked up an ounce of Cracker Jack awhile ago. Supposedly 29% THC, bred from Green Crack and Jack Herer.

Strong and spicy upon exhale, like a good sativa from the old days. :myday:

Noticed the terpene profile is similar to Durban Poison, especially the ratio of terpinolene, pinene, myrcene and ocimene. It doesn't come from south Africa but tastes kinda like Durban Poison.
Screenshot-20220714-110307.png
Screenshot-20221221-190703.png

Last edited:

farmerpalmersnt

A blend of black raspberry and a weird piña cross purple unicorn hash rosin in my avs escc right now.

Black raspberry tastes lovely and I'm using it to long our the piña cross which I didn't enjoy. Tastes like new pencil cases smell. Together though they're tasty as.

CANtalk

So many great pictures of personal batches & concentrates! Really impressed with all the sativas posted over the last year here :clap:.

I picked up those 5 new batches of cannabis today, just in time for the holidays 🎀. And in the vape right now, #1 spot first time this week, I went with what drove this purchase... Sour Tangie 👍. The new batch looked half the weight of the purchase amount :o, but dense, frosty, compact and lots of impressive colas :drool: . It did weigh out accurately. And huge diesel smells are coming from this batch, super dank & fresh :love:. This Sour Tangie looks to be the best batch I grabbed by eye appeal :evil:. I will add that one other batch comes close to frostiness and bag appeal in this pick up... and it's a full sativa. Cheers.

Sorry, no pics yet of this Sour Tangie yet, but I'm half way through vaping a bowl on demand over the last few hours, & I haf'ta say I'm haf :science::science:. The first fresh low temp draws vapes were super flavorful to go with the smell of it fresh... big diesel flavors w/ v. good clouds. And my first three long draws gave clouds, I haven't seen that in a long time :love: :bowdown:. The f/x were strong, very uplifting & euphoric, all the while being very cerebrally stimulating as well, like the strong sativa it is (estimated 80%). A few hours later and more recently, the second & third draws were intoxicatingly strong... extending to poor basic motor skills (movement) for a little while :freak:. Thx @Summer for mentioning this strain as ur fave again :tup:, very inspiring. My first try some years back was a good batch & grower, and I purchased from the same place & it's excellent again :cheers:. A high quality batch makes a huge difference.

Interesting note, this is the first fresh cannabis I've picked up in over a year :whoa:. Obviously, that helps :nod: .

I always like to share a picture with a post, so here's what's lined up for next in my vape. This super frosty batch of Strawberry Cough again, and my #1 choice for most of the last 5 months or so, iirc.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

This Strawberry Cough is now #2 (so far :brow:). I'm pretty stoked with this pick up of 5 different strains, there's lots to dive into... it all will take weeks to evaluate & sort through 🥳.

Will try to get & share new batch pictures by next weekend or so.

Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:.

TGIF and happy holiday weekend everyone!

EDIT - just vaped the SC... wow good flavors and terpenes, even old & w/ a first single 320 F low temp draw so far :rockon:. Party on Wayne :bigleaf:

Last edited:

Madtater

Has anyone tried this strain? Curious as to how it is.

Local place has 1/8s pretty cheap.

JBone65

PXL-20221223-020502867-PORTRAIT.jpg

Volume discount at Likewise Cannabis on Broadway, 3 oz for $140 OTD prepackaged Blue Dream.

Probably not the best blue dream in the world with only 21.3% THC but it's highly enjoyable. By most (but not all accounts) it's a sativa dominant hybrid. However I read where high myrcene concentrations were originally an indica trait, and this one supposedly has a basic terpene profile with myrcene first, pinene second, caryophyllene third. Whatever it is, it works great as a standalone, and should work even better in a blend or as an edible.

Merry Christmas! :leaf:🎄

Last edited:

CANtalk

Today I went for a late wake & bake with the new batch of Durban Poison 👍. Wuz good, nice smooth flavors, stimulating, strong. This batch didn't have big eye appeal at first, especially compared two other strains in the recent pick up, but today I looked at it closer and it turns out I was originally looking at the nug from the bottom up. On the top side of the Durban Poison, I see some colas and thc frost (trichomes)... promising. It has the typical fluffy sativa bud structure.... and isn't anywhere near as dense as the Sour Tangie batch. I picked up a small amount of the Durban Poison and it's essentially one very large nugget consisting of a bunch of smaller nuggets & sugar leaf. Of the five new batches so far, turns out this one has very good bag / eye appeal... and two others are top notch :clap:. All strong or pure sativas too, luv it :brow:. I'm very happy overall with the new cannabis pickups. I grabbed the Durban Poison to try again, this is my second batch (first was ~4 years ago), same source and that first batch was pretty average overall. Recent talk of Durban Poison on the last few pages of the FC sativa thread made me give it another chance. This new batch looks better, we'll see how it competes with my favorite strains. Three long draws brought clouds again :rockon:. Sorry no pictures of the new batch yet, soon....

I'm thinking of stopping by my fav NYC not yet legal Dispensary to pick up a little of their Durban poison strain ... a little pricey but I'll have another top shelf strain in my arsenal and my first sativa (not counting those I may have smoked in all my years). I'm not sure if the "Cedella Marley Booker" in the tag means its related to Marley Natural product but I'm excited to give it a try

Screenshot-20221002-071958-Chrome.jpg
I can tell you nope, my Durban Poison definitely doesn't look like this :lol: :luv:.

And currently in the vape is more of the new Sour Tangie 👍. I wanted one of the new batches, Hawaiian snow will be for tomorrow morning & it's too early for Blue Dream ;). I'll low temp vape shortly, this stuff is super dense, weighing it out gives near half size pieces and the grinder is very frosty after putting it through.... rare here 4 new fresh mason jar moisture packet stored cannabis. Absolutely a top notch batch, cheers.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar issues :razz:.

Merry Christmas eve!

EDIT: wow that Sour Tangie has crazy strong flavors again... and big diesel. Very potent, I'm really on my way now :science::science:

Last edited:
Top Bottom