What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Yesterday I had an excellent wake n bake vape experiece with Lamb's Bread (sativa dominant). Clean, strong, uplifting. I've had this batch for months now, it didn't impress me initially but I've started back into it and am reconsidering those impressions. Will try to get pictures and share.

As for now, I have Blue Guava HTFSE in the vape. It's for a cold start low temp dab. This sauce is super terpy and has excellent fruity flavors. Here's my batch again (the one on the left).
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

This last month, I've had concentrates bring a big delayed fuse experience... ~25 minutes later it hits hard & I'm :science::science: ! Looking forward to this Sunday evening dab shortly.

Have a great evening.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I loaded up a trench of Flo thus morning, dropped a pinch of kief in my hot tea and taught a 5 hour knife defense class. Arrived home and realized I'm sore, so just about halfway through a trench of Starkiller #17. Pain is drifting into the background and my grin is spreading.

The Starkiller is one my favorite strains, perhaps second only to White Widow in taste and effect.

CANtalk

TGIF everyone 👍. After running out of SLH, my first vape spot after a weekly break hasn't been locked down yet. Today I went with Strawberry Cough. Vaped a nice cola piece and damn it hit hard :science::science:. ~25 min in, I got woozy and almost greened out :razz:. This has happened a bit recently and it's like my tolerance is going down even though I'm not vaping any differently :hmm: :shrug:. It "was" a beautiful piece :)... from this frosty batch :evil: (again)... The plan is Trainwreck up next 🌋.

Have a great Friday night & thx for sharing your personal pictures!

It's been exactly three weeks since this last post and I've circled back to this cannabis combo again on a post break TGIF. Strawberry Cough is a #1 fave after most every break at this time. Strong, potent sativa, uplifting, often euphoric and can even be bracing :science::science: . Go for it :evil: (Cannabis Cup winning strain). Here's my batch again.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

Trainwreck next too. Another very potent strong sativa with a great history... and MX sativa parentage/breeding. It's currently loaded in the vape now, a number of hours after enjoying the SC low temp vaping session.

It'll be another low temp vaping session of the TW, then a few hours later I expect to combine both and finish vaping the combo at higher temps... with water conditioning. Trainwreck will bring the goods as is worthy of #2. Here's my batch again, enjoy.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Love seeing all the personal pictures :bowdown:! Have a great night.

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I found a new favorite combination of strains that is my perfect high. A 50/ 50 blend of Commerce City Kush and Starkiller 17.
The Commerce City kush by itself leaves me couch locked and ravenous niether of which are usally my goal. The Starkiller has a nice energetic high and is great for spending time with my wife or doing martial arts but not so great for getting any sleep. However blended together they leave me clear headed, energized, motivated and yet somehow relaxed. So far its good for daytime or nightime activities.

I grew up with a saying "born on a mountain, raised in a cave, fxxcking and fighting are all I crave" , well this combo fits that description perfectly.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard
I'm having dental surgery tomorrow, so I wanted something heavy and relaxing. I did a delicious tropical mix of Banana OG and Papaya Cake.

It tasted so smooth, with and a fruity dankness. The vapor seems endless as I float away...

CANtalk

Thx for all the thumbs up recently and back at ya! TGIF tonight and currently have Acapulco Gold in the vape :love::science:.

This batch again, large frosty nug, enjoy.
upvylkbj8k071.jpg

A semi-regular rotation here of current favorite batches & strains.

Have a great night.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

THC Design lower tier offering "Day Dreams" brand, nice deal at $110/half oz, especially the Crescendo half

Two-bags.jpg

get extra two draws per Bowle pot! -- and I thought the high % was bs
take pictures without the sealing please, the kush envy really reminds me of Kush Mintz... damnnnn

GoldenBud,

GoldenBud

Runtz - 50/50 Hybrid

Got this for a great price too. Not as fresh as the Sour Headband but plenty of trichomes and it's got a nice smell.

Curious to see how the BHO comes out tomorrow. I'm betting it will be a fair bit darker.
yeah this one looks like it misses some trichomes I think, less potent than the Sour H you posted in the previous message
but all depends how the high is?

Top Bottom