What's in your vape right now?

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
I have never tried Live Resin Batter before but this Lemoncello tastes a bit like it has cart terps added to it?

Like maybe someone had distillate or wax and had a substance that makes it appear like batter and adds terps....

This is why I don't buy concentrates outside of dispensaries and have made my own for many years.

The terps I'm tasting aren't bad/off putting but man, I need some convincing this is a pure product. 😒

Edit: I dunno.... added terps or no, I've got a solid, pleasant high going. Doesn't feel dirty/fake. Don't feel like it's impotent. Probably on par with my BHO.

I need to try all the types of concentrate. I wish I could share this with someone familiar with similar products.

Edit 2: The more I think about it, the more I think this isn't pure/what it's labelled as. The person who sold me this had too many strains and forms of concentrate. That should have been a red flag. A black market guy with pure products here in NYC is going to usually have one strain in one form, in my experience. I did have a guy with a variety of waxes once but he was getting from a truly professional manufacturer.

This sort of thing really pisses me off.

Fucking scam artist wanna be hustler assholes who permeate the NYC black market cannabis industry need to fuck off hard. People don't know better so they're sucking down dog knows what in prefilled carts and "concentrates".

I don't blame the guy I got it from as much as I blame the people who made it but I'll just stick to his flower, which is pretty great and easily assessable.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

CEME.jpg

Cement Shoes Strain
this pheno tastes skunky sweet
great effects

PS
@VapeEscapist
I was reading some place that people in NYC drink 5x or 4x or 6x more coffee than other USA people
is it common to find, also, sativas, in NYC?
It's like a city without a stop? hehe
that Lemonene terpene is so magical!
I can rarely find that one in a world where most people aim to finish their flowering cycle in 55 days instead of 70 :/

Last edited:

CANtalk

For the coveted first vape spot after a weekly cannabis break, this Friday I went with Vortex. Hadn't done this strain hardly at all on Friday's and not in first place for about a year. Wow, impressive... it did not disappoint :science::science:. Here's a picture of my very frost strong sativa batch again.
p1150182p2-jpg.6168

Low temp dry vaped and got two monster clouds out of at first. Very potent & impressive. Fruity flavors and tasted some lemon in the first draw. It's a cannabis cup winning strain, highly recommend & cheers!

Strawberry Cough is lined up for next :leaf:.

TGIF and have a great night.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Ive become a Rare Dankness fan over the lastt few dispensary visits. I went after Electric Avenue but it was sold out. Tangerine Kush was another RD creation so I picked up a quarter. WOW. Best tasting strain ever, its like licking a Tangerine when you hit it in the flight box. Fantastic smooth head high, slightly heavy body buzz. A total winner replacing White Widow as my favorite tasting strain.

GoldenBud

Ive become a Rare Dankness fan over the lastt few dispensary visits. I went after Electric Avenue but it was sold out. Tangerine Kush was another RD creation so I picked up a quarter. WOW. Best tasting strain ever, its like licking a Tangerine when you hit it in the flight box. Fantastic smooth head high, slightly heavy body buzz. A total winner replacing White Widow as my favorite tasting strain.

I am a fan too, Scott's OG and Ghost Train Haze are magical strains. really special. what else have you tried?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I am a fan too, Scott's OG and Ghost Train Haze are magical strains. really special. what else have you tried?

So far I have Flo OG, 501St, Commerce City Kush, Starkiller 17 and the Tangerine Kush in my collection. All of them are fantastic daytime strains except the Commerce Cityv Kush which will put an elephant down on 3 puffs in the flight box. I mix it with the Starkiller for teaching Taiji classes and its an amazing combination of clear headed energetic high with excellent body awareness.

CANtalk

Saturday is usually the only time of the week I dab... respect the dab :lol: :bowdown:.

Well here we are late Saturday evening again 🌛... & I ended up double dabbing :nod: :whoa: . First went with Blue Guava HTFSE concentrates and currently in the vape is a small dab of Maui Wowie live resin.

Cold start low temp dabs baby! (@Bortz!) ~365F. Here's the batches again, enjoy! (BG HTFSE on the left, MW LR on the right)
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

Yes, I did this combo last weekend... it put me to sleep hard & fast :freak:. Tonight, I pulled back the dab sizes a bit for both dabs, wish me luck :).

EDIT - I finished that second dab now. It's feeling good but dangerous atm :science::science: :evil:. Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues here lol.

It's great to read all the current posts, strains, etc. Keep it coming. Extra :tup:on all the personal cannabis pictures shared! Awesome to see what's in people's hands :luv:.

Have a nice weekend

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It's Sunday morning. What's in my vape? Who cares. It's Sunday.....

IMG-20220227-090707.jpg

Ok. It's Bros Grimm C99 live bubble 70/25 bag 1st wash.

Sitting in my new divine tribe v5 which is blooming marvelous. Ahhhh. TC again. Fuck the clips !

I'm going to follow this with some girl scout cookies after a cup of proper builders tea. Boom.
Have a great Sunday folks!

Edit.
Boss lady sent me to make tea. So gsc and a cuppa in my favourite mug. Shut up fool!

IMG-20220227-092439.jpg

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
So far I have Flo OG, 501St, Commerce City Kush, Starkiller 17 and the Tangerine Kush in my collection. All of them are fantastic daytime strains except the Commerce Cityv Kush which will put an elephant down on 3 puffs in the flight box. I mix it with the Starkiller for teaching Taiji classes and its an amazing combination of clear headed energetic high with excellent body awareness.

I had 501st OG in a CO2 concentrate before.... it tasted like Concord grape juice, almost like a wine it was so rich and deep.

Awesome strain!

CANtalk

Thx for sharing all those concentrates pictures again! A nice change from the many excellent personal batch cannabis bud pictures. Keep all home cannabis pictures for/from the vape coming! Here's a small contribution.

TGIF and after a weekly break, I went with Lamb's Bread (strong sativa, close to landrace) in the coveted first vape spot 👍. Here's a picture my batch again, enjoy.
mzlyhmdh7je61.jpg

It's been about a year since I last tried it in that spot. Very nice, but not as many entourage effects my best strong sativa strains, like Vortex last week. So currently in my vape is Vortex :) :science: :evil:. The first 320 F low temp vape draws were excellent 🌠, cloudy. Standout flavors and good good terps, they're fruity and commonly described as lemon, mango, sweet.

HAF :science:. and have been editing another recent post on FC :razz:. Sorry for any grammar/spelling here, haha.

Have a great Friday night :cheers:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Starting my Sunday morning off right, with some coffee in my cup and some diamonds in my banger :smug:

Artifact Extracts: Dutch Treat Live THCa Crystals

83.13% THC / N/A% CBD / 0.49% Terps

This stuff hits you right in the front of your head!

IMG-2547.jpg

IMG-2548.jpg

Top Bottom