What's in your vape right now?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Berry Creamy live rosin
(Shishkaberry X Grease Monkey)

This is basically the ”lowest” tier of rosin in California right now. Definitely grabbed it for the Shishkaberry, older genetics go instantly to the front of the line for me.

07-B173-A7-D79-B-43-B2-9-D2-A-1-B4-D2-B0-A01-A6.jpg

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
yeah this one looks like it misses some trichomes I think, less potent than the Sour H you posted in the previous message
but all depends how the high is?
Didn't expect my CBN pic to get quite so much reaction ya'll, so thanks.

As expected, the BHO from this Runtz is darker than the Sour Headband (*SH) BHO. In fact, they were different from each other in almost every aspect.

It's a far more dense grow/strain. Obviously less fresh. But when you break apart the big tough dense buds there's still a fair amount of trichomes inside.

The BHO yield was very similar, so I assume that means similar general potency. And btw if you can find the SH, give it a try. It's one of my favorite crosses of 2 classics. Very heady high, almost trippin' stoned at times.

After a few years of hearing the name going around this is my first time trying Runtz..... Immediately more body high than the SH. Being a more stale batch usually brings out more CBD/CBN. The SH featured an abrupt lift off, bordering on racy. This is a buttery smooth elevator to the top floor. Feels like a truly balanced 50/50 so far. Tastes like it smells, very pleasant to me. Kind of mild almost lavender candy like smell. I really don't like making too many comparisons to other smells. I am pretty sensitive but I think some people are better at cross relating terps from other plants.

Alexis

Well, was one load of 2019 still fully effective, doesn't seem to have lost anything maybe gained? Really stones me too- Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze, a hybrid, with a kind of indica effect on the mind, not too heavy on body.

But no real sativa time dilated sparky imagining.

I need the Sativa injections myself, keep me from getting overly docile.

So following was a bowl of 2021 Mexican Airlines, very sativa dom.

Such nice weed. So tasty, smooth, uplifting.

And 3 glasses of kava too.

GoldenBud

Well, was one load of 2019 still fully effective, doesn't seem to have lost anything maybe gained? Really stones me too- Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze, a hybrid, with a kind of indica effect on the mind, not too heavy on body.

But no real sativa time dilated sparky imagining.

I need the Sativa injections myself, keep me from getting overly docile.

So following was a bowl of 2021 Mexican Airlines, very sativa dom.

Such nice weed. So tasty, smooth, uplifting.

And 3 glasses of kava too.
I wish somebody would invent a way "sativas" will be ready to be cropped after 50-55 days of flowering instead of 70-90 days, that's why it became so rare in the market.. the "indicas" only need 50-55 days.. damn I do miss a good sativa..

JBone65

I wish somebody would invent a way "sativas" will be ready to be cropped after 50-55 days of flowering instead of 70-90 days, that's why it became so rare in the market.. the "indicas" only need 50-55 days.. damn I do miss a good sativa..
I've always been attracted to sativa, but not so sure anymore.

The sativa strains in the local market appear to be "hybridized" with terp profiles I've never experienced.

Recently I found myself with small amounts of 4-5 leftover strains I wasn't crazy about. I didn't know what to do with it so I ground it all together. This included some piney-smelling indica dominant bud with a high THC content (that I was ready to give away) plus some other hybrids. Sweetened it with two types of medium strong sativa and was surprised that the resulting mixture is very enjoyable. It might be better than any one of the ingredients, if that's possible.

The terp profile must include a wide spectrum. Would like to know how many different compounds are in there. Even though it has roughly 50% sativa mixed in, the first hit at 230°f seems to have a sedating effect.

I started out to have different strains at my fingertips, but I'm mixing them instead, like a mad scientist.

Anybody else having problems posting pictures? Have some new strawberry cough pics would like to post here.

JBone65

I wish I could post a pic, will update later when I figure out what's stopping me.

The strawberry cough was only $90/oz last week. It's genuine, the flavor is unique. This probably cost less due to the saturated market and because it only has 25% THC. The award winning version has more than >30%, etc. I'm guessing authentic seeds or clippings were grown for maximum yield instead of optimum strength.

Edit: I'm guessing this same stuff might cost $200-300/oz in some states. You can get all you want in Okie-land for $100 or thereabouts....

Strawberry cough pic link: https://ibb.co/BVWy8L3

Last edited:

JBone65

what's the story behind strawberry cough really?
According to the story online, a guy reluctantly accepted a little clipping, then carried it to New York, grew it, realized it was special, and it became popular in the NE for a time.

It's claimed to be 80% sativa or sativa dominant but the genetic makeup might not be 100% clear. The fruity smell is unlike any sativa I've ever had. It has lots of trichomes, plenty strong.

Edit: The flowering time is reportedly 9-10 weeks, and it yields around 14 oz per plant. Sounds like a sativa.

Last edited:

Bortz

I love each of these individually, each special to me in it's own way. Favourites.

It struck me today that they smell complementary to me. I trust my nose when strain debating throughout the day for desired effects. The same strain that got me going, at a different time on the same day might put me to sleep. I roll with that and trust the nose.

The Afghani is 13.7% myrcene, it is a hell of an evening treat that I usually combine with something sweeter like the Orange Krush. A standard combo.

The Lemon Grenade and Purple Mountain are new finds that are high in Ocimene. I think this is the terpene I have been trying to identify in "grape" and "purple" strains. The Lemon Grenades smells distinctly grape to me. Whatever terpene they have in common seems to enhance the euphoriant effects significantly.

Enough prattling, I'm ready to fire this up. :drool:
My 50th post, I hope you enjoy.

:science::leaf::sherlock::haw:

The terpene's floating away here is just for you FC people.

Cold start baby. Forgive the schmutz, it gets run all day every day.

CANtalk

Love all the concentrates picture sharing! So many great personal pics across the board too, thx for sharing :tup::clap:.

TGIF here with Sour Amnesia in the vape ready to go. This batch again 👍. Strong (est. ~85%) sativa.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

It has a lot of diesel flavors :).

Bought a QP of blue dream in december, been loading it up in my FW7 and Dyna for a while now

Just picked up a v3 pro and e-nano xl as well for some fun convection vape times.
Big fan of Blue Dream here :luv: (and been posting pics of batches).

I've always been attracted to sativa, but not so sure anymore.

The sativa strains in the local market appear to be "hybridized" with terp profiles I've never experienced.

Recently I found myself with small amounts of 4-5 leftover strains I wasn't crazy about. I didn't know what to do with it so I ground it all together. This included some piney-smelling indica dominant bud with a high THC content (that I was ready to give away) plus some other hybrids. Sweetened it with two types of medium strong sativa and was surprised that the resulting mixture is very enjoyable. It might be better than any one of the ingredients, if that's possible.

The terp profile must include a wide spectrum. Would like to know how many different compounds are in there. Even though it has roughly 50% sativa mixed in, the first hit at 230°f seems to have a sedating effect.

I started out to have different strains at my fingertips, but I'm mixing them instead, like a mad scientist.

Anybody else having problems posting pictures? Have some new strawberry cough pics would like to post here.
I get pinene terps in some of my favorite strong sativas. When cannabis batches get older here, I mix them to bump up the magic in entourage effects again. Hope your sativa access is good. Strawberry Cough is excellent (I've been posting my batches here regularly over last three years or so)!

upload to https://imgbb.com/
what's the story behind strawberry cough really? missed that on my trip to Amsterdam, unfortunely, is it really strawberry taste? heard it's a great sativa tho!
FWIW, the real SC is US only (maybe someone in Canada?) as it was a cutting / clone plant. Kyle Kushman brought it to the masses. He has said in interviews he bred it with a haze to get seeds for the Euro/Amsterdam market.

Here are some reads on the strain.
Optional deep dive - here's more general info I've found on the Strawberry Cough strain (I do a lot of reading in my strain hunting)
There's lots of great info on Strawberry Cough on the internet and its sativa/indica ratio (85/15) and information drew me to it. A must try for every sativa fan out there imo, and make sure to try it clean (do it first and after a multi-day break). Strawberry Cough is reported as one of the top three most popular strains sold at dispensaries in the US. SC is an award winning strain and a recent Cannabis Cup winner as well.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/strawberry-cough
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/strawberry-cough/
https://www.marijuanabreak.com/strawberry-cough-marijuana-strain-review
https://hightimes.com/grow/25-greatest-strains-of-all-time/
The author in that last link is a big indica fan as one can see from his list, but he still has a great SC quote
Strawberry Cough - Highest lab-tested THC at a HT Cannabis Cup: 25.28 percent (Seattle, 2013)..."This sativa-dominant hybrid produces a well-balanced but very uplifting high. The progeny of the Vermont-based indica Strawberry Fields and a mixed-breed Haze, the Strawberry Cough is revered among connoisseurs of fine cannabis for both her exquisite flavor (think berry) and high THC. When she’s grown organically — or veganically, as some would have it — she tops the THC charts and claims Cups as she should." (OG post here)

There are great YouTube videos from Kyle, the OG breeder... his is the Cannabis Cup winning grow. Here's one, enjoy.

The strawberry cough was only $90/oz last week. It's genuine, the flavor is unique. This probably cost less due to the saturated market and because it only has 25% THC. The award winning version has more than >30%, etc. I'm guessing authentic seeds or clippings were grown for maximum yield instead of optimum strength... Strawberry cough pic link: https://ibb.co/BVWy8L3
One of the stories in the earlier links (or more) lists the Kushman Cannabis Cup winning Strawberry Cough batch at 25.28% THC 👍.

Have a great night everyone.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thx for all the likes going around lately & back at everyone :tup:. I enjoyed another Lamb's Bread sativa weekend wake n' bake today, it's a great strain for that.

Currently, there's Trainwreck in the vape ready to go 👍. Strong sativa again :lol:. Here's my batch picture of it. Very pinene terpy flavors (@JBone65 & e.g., https://www.eybna.com/product/trainwreck/). Fresh and potent :science:, enjoy.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Enjoy this plant & have a great weekend.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'll save myself some posting and put this
just got a order from my newest grower , not going to have all of them today :lol: so far I've only gotten into the Sunset Sherbet from Broken Coast and the Granddaddy Purps from Aphria which just changed to Tilray.......... sometimes I'm not sure who I'm buying from????? both are very nice indica highs with a surprising amount of fruit flavour from both!!!! super tasty:drool:

so I'm going to be trying the rest in time.............. well maybe just one more strain :rofl::evil:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Berry Creamy live rosin
(Shishkaberry X Grease Monkey)

This is basically the ”lowest” tier of rosin in California right now. Definitely grabbed it for the Shishkaberry, older genetics go instantly to the front of the line for me.

07-B173-A7-D79-B-43-B2-9-D2-A-1-B4-D2-B0-A01-A6.jpg
Being EU based so totally removed from all this wonderful stuff you have access to can you clarify what you mean by lowest tier?
I'm confused how a live rosin can be low tier.
Looks yummy!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Being EU based so totally removed from all this wonderful stuff you have access to can you clarify what you mean by lowest tier?
I'm confused how a live rosin can be low tier.
Looks yummy!

I’d be happy to clarify, here in California solventless concentrates are often categorized by both price and “tier.”

Price is self explanatory, but tier allows the grower to rank the quality of that specific batch. The idea is that the tier allows the price to fluctuate based on how well the crop turned out. The tier system allows the grower to say hey, this wasn’t the very best example of what this could have been, which would designate a lower tier rating; or the inverse, this is extra special and low yield, which would make for a higher tier. It basically gives them a little extra control over the final price to work around the natural variance of solventless processing.

Here’s how Punch Extracts classifies the tiers

87-D2-AE3-F-00-A6-4160-B517-78195734-F8-DB.jpg

Here’s another article from a different processor that explains the tier system in a little more detail. https://710labs.com/archive/tiering-system

Ultimately, I think the tier system helps customers identify diminishing returns. IME The expensive stuff is better, but often at a significant cost difference. Some people would probably call this $40 hash rosin “mids” but any live rosin is still going to be better than 95% of dispensary products.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
@invertedisdead
Thanks v much. I had no idea you guys went to such levels of classification but why not.

I guess like wines, certain years are declared a vintage and command a lot more money than the year before or after despite same 'terroir' and grape, just weather being the differentiation.
Of course you also have indoor/outdoor as extra classification.
In a way I'm glad I can't buy the stuff cause I'd be broke but it would be nice to have a taste or two to compare to what we EU hackers are bodging together.

Thanks again.

JBone65

@invertedisdead
Thanks v much. I had no idea you guys went to such levels of classification but why not.

I guess like wines, certain years are declared a vintage and command a lot more money than the year before or after despite same 'terroir' and grape, just weather being the differentiation.
Of course you also have indoor/outdoor as extra classification.
In a way I'm glad I can't buy the stuff cause I'd be broke but it would be nice to have a taste or two to compare to what we EU hackers are bodging together.

Thanks again.
You might can save enough in Oklahoma to pay for the trip. Prices for excellent flower vary from day to day and place to place, but $100/oz can usually be found with an online search. It's my understanding that cheap visitor medical licenses are rubber stamped. I'll help if I can.

Don't have any new pics to post. Still fascinated with my Frankenstein blend of indica and sativa. It's like a new toy. I might never enjoy a straight sativa again.

Edit: it seems you have to have a valid medical license from another state.
"Out-of-state applicants: Per OMMA rules, we are able to honor another active and valid state-issued medical marijuana license. We cannot honor a letter from a physician in another state in place of a state-issued license."

Last edited:

gangababa

Ah, febrero, el mes de amor

This month the club delivered 20 grams of Gelato and 20 grams of Amnesia, both Uruguayan sun grown.
The Gelato flowers are especially pretty as you can see on the internet. The two strains both make interesting reading.
At the moment, I have a mix of the shake of the two; well, not shake exactly, but now-ground budlets.
I have six strains in the pantry.

CANtalk

HAF here with a Maui Wowie live resin cold start dab lined up :science::evil:. This batch on the right, enjoy. Already dabbed the Blue Guava HTFSE sauce on the left :science::evil:.
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

Enjoyed some great flower earlier today as well. Have a great weekend and share your batch picture/video vaping :bowdown:

Top Bottom